Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

Let's give credit where credit is due...

The Light Heavyweight in the UFC that's most deserving of a title shot is Lyoto Machida...

As for "Sugar" Rashad, if he wins against Chuck, give him to Wandy or Shogun.. hehe..

i know that chief, Lyoto is sure as hell a title contender, but ummm let's just say UFCs promoters dont think like that & the one who get's a shot is supposed to be a crowd drawer. Lyoto in my opinion is not that much of a crowd drawer as a lot of mooks would settle for rd 1 stoppages & fighters who just slug it out. we all know there are still a lot of those types who just buy a PPV only wanting to see 2 dudes try to f#&k up each other, and the winner gets a damn belt for it.

btw if they give Rashad to Wand or Shogun they sure as hell will destroy him.

Rashad is too overhyped for sure, that win over Bisping wasn't that great, he's unbeaten yeah but i bet Thiago Silva could choke him out.

Edited by riceb0i
Watch the way Forrest fought. Gone was the going down swining menality he once had. he was very methodical and patient in dismantling rampage.

I am a big fan of both but I must say Forrest really impressed me.

Give this guy a few more months under Cavalcanti and his ground game will further improve. Not to include his improved wrestling and GNP which Randy will take care of.

Wow si Cavalcanti pala ang coach ngayon ni Forrest sa BJJ? Siya lang ba ang tinuturuan nito o yung buong Xtreme Couture.

We're actually trying to bring Cavalcanti here for a seminar. Post ko kung sakaling matuloy. =)

Wow si Cavalcanti pala ang coach ngayon ni Forrest sa BJJ? Siya lang ba ang tinuturuan nito o yung buong Xtreme Couture.

We're actually trying to bring Cavalcanti here for a seminar. Post ko kung sakaling matuloy. =)

sa warrior camp, si cavalcanti nagtuturo, where Forrest also trains. I don't know if he teaches the whole extreme couture.

Wait, diba Fabricio ka, wala bang problema kay Coach Stephen in bringing Cavalcanti here?

Yup well, actually it's the head coach of Fabricio in Alabang (Jeff Graham) who has a contact with Cavalcanti and who's trying to iron out the details. Mukhang wala naman atang problema kay Coach Stephen (don't know if Jeff's told him about it yet though. hehe).

Edited by geneticfreak
Yup well, actually it's the head coach of Fabricio in Alabang (Jeff Graham) who has a contact with Cavalcanti and who's trying to iron out the details. Mukhang wala naman atang problema kay Coach Stephen (don't know if Jeff's told him about it yet though. hehe).

ok yun if ever. Sana din more guys from abroad come here to give seminars on MMA as well, di lang BJJ

Local MMA News muna tayo.

Update on the TUF-IFL "ish" Amateur MMA Competition Sponsored by the People behind Fearless and Submission Sports Philippines.

There will be fights on Saturday, July 12th, At Victory Mall in Caloocan City. Event Starts at 4pm. Free Admission lang ata ito.

The teams are coached by Fighters from Alliance FC/Submission Sport.

Halo-halo pala sila sa isang team from what I've gathered the Sprawl Pasig guys are on different teams with teammates from Team Fabricio and Alliance FC.

Local MMA News muna tayo.

Update on the TUF-IFL "ish" Amateur MMA Competition Sponsored by the People behind Fearless and Submission Sports Philippines.

There will be fights on Saturday, July 12th, At Victory Mall in Caloocan City. Event Starts at 4pm. Free Admission lang ata ito.

The teams are coached by Fighters from Alliance FC/Submission Sport.

Halo-halo pala sila sa isang team from what I've gathered the Sprawl Pasig guys are on different teams with teammates from Team Fabricio and Alliance FC.

yup halo nga sila.

Meron palang Fabricio Alabang!? Si Jeff Graham pa head coach, schoolmate ko dati to ah!? Pareng Genetic san located yung Fabricio Alabang na yan so I can start training formal BJJ paguwi ko sa Pinas?! Taga Alabang lang rin kasi ako eh

I'll ask for you my man. I'm training tonight. I haven't seen the boys from the south aka the Laguna/Alabang Fabricio Boys at wakwak lately.

Meron palang Fabricio Alabang!? Si Jeff Graham pa head coach, schoolmate ko dati to ah!? Pareng Genetic san located yung Fabricio Alabang na yan so I can start training formal BJJ paguwi ko sa Pinas?! Taga Alabang lang rin kasi ako eh

wow thats great! san sa Alabang? :thumbsupsmiley:

is fabricio in alabang really in alabang, or is it the one in san pedro? (which isn't too far away)

Ganito kasi When Bert Sunico Got his Bluebelt after getting gold in the absolute division of the Phil International Last year he opened a school in alabang. The one in San Pedro is still there (R and J Gym, EM Arcade San Pedro Laguna, now under bluebelt Noel Ang) but the bluebelt who used to coach there (Archie Celebre) has transferred to alabang din together with Bert, Jeff Graham and the rest of the guys I just don't know why the branch in alabang hasn't been included in the list of Fabricio schools on our website.

Ganito kasi When Bert Sunico Got his Bluebelt after getting gold in the absolute division of the Phil International Last year he opened a school in alabang. The one in San Pedro is still there (R and J Gym, EM Arcade San Pedro Laguna, now under bluebelt Noel Ang) but the bluebelt who used to coach there (Archie Celebre) has transferred to alabang din together with Bert, Jeff Graham and the rest of the guys I just don't know why the branch in alabang hasn't been included in the list of Fabricio schools on our website.

ok ah

so where in alabang?