Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

hendo vs franklin..i think hendo will destroy franklin :)..

too bad shogun got injured, would really love to see him fight chuck..

who's next for big nog?

dana white is really badmouthing fedor, i hope he signs with the UFC, beats randy then leaves the UFC but not before he beats the crap out of dana white hehehe sore loser lang kasi si dana white kasi he can't own fedor hehehehe

can't wait to see GSP kick serra's ass hehehehe

malapit na laban ni PacMan!! March 16 na!!! hehehe :)

si Kid Yamamoto ng K1 , kelan kaya maglalaro sa UFC? magaling din to!

Kid is signed with K1's MMA promotion, Dunno if he's ever going to sign with UFC.

Fedor-Randy Fight possible

I'm not holding my breath for this one.

If it happens then that would be great, if it doesn't it won't come as a shock to me.

If Dana somehow got Fedor to sign with the UFC, Randy says he'll come back but 1) he'll have to sign a new contract and 2) Kim Couture has to have her first pro-fight on the undercard.

Sounds like an awful lot from a guy who "just wants to fight" Fedor.

the best chance (and by best I mean about 30%) is the supposed negotiations with HDNet/Golden Boy. There have been talks of Randy taking his fight with Fedor down a different avenue probably getting Golden Boy to promote the fight and Mark Cuban to bankroll it.

Edited by Larry
I'm not holding my breath for this one.

If it happens then that would be great, if it doesn't it won't come as a shock to me.

If Dana somehow got Fedor to sign with the UFC, Randy says he'll come back but 1) he'll have to sign a new contract and 2) Kim Couture has to have her first pro-fight on the undercard.

Sounds like an awful lot from a guy who "just wants to fight" Fedor.

the best chance (and by best I mean about 30%) is the supposed negotiations with HDNet/Golden Boy. There have been talks of Randy taking his fight with Fedor down a different avenue probably getting Golden Boy to promote the fight and Mark Cuban to bankroll it.

too much demand for couture... it makes me wanna think that he's the one whos ducking fedor now! <_<

too much demand for couture... it makes me wanna think that he's the one whos ducking fedor now! <_<

Actually, its a valid demand... He's the posterboy of American MMA, and... and... and he is ageing, heheheh!

Seriously, with the way things are going, I would rather see them (not necessarily with each other) or any of them fight in the UFC or any valid and legitimate MMA outfit... Anyway, magandang panoorin yang dalawa kahit hindi sila yung magkalaban. That way they can prove to the world that they (or one of them or kahit si Fedor na lang) are also the best MMA fighter in the world.

But until I see Fedor fight some top caliber fighter in the UFC, Anderson Silva is still the best MMA fighter in the world...

Actually, its a valid demand... He's the posterboy of American MMA, and... and... and he is ageing, heheheh!

Seriously, with the way things are going, I would rather see them (not necessarily with each other) or any of them fight in the UFC or any valid and legitimate MMA outfit... Anyway, magandang panoorin yang dalawa kahit hindi sila yung magkalaban. That way they can prove to the world that they (or one of them or kahit si Fedor na lang) are also the best MMA fighter in the world.

But until I see Fedor fight some top caliber fighter in the UFC, Anderson Silva is still the best MMA fighter in the world...

but come to think of it... if couture really wanted to "just" prove the world that he's the world's greatest MMA fighter then those demands are somewhat ridiculous right? but then again, you got a good point that he is indeed ageing and passing the torch to his relative would somewhat be his last salvation if everything dont go well according to his plan... IMO, couture has nothing to lose but his UFC HW belt but aside from that... nadda! the pride is secondary to this man! he's an ageing guy and he stood up to the challenge by accepting that fight so win or lose, he'll retire anyway! he's a legend already for pete's sakes!

and re: fedor, i agree that a win w/ a top caliber fighter in the UFC will somewhat prove that he's no fluke! for now all i can say is that he's a bit... err... overrated! :thumbsupsmiley:

How about Fedor vs Kimbo Slice?

you will see the first death in MMA

IMO it's too much to ask, coming from a guy who says he just wants to fight the best. Especially that kim couture thing, jesus christ she's not even that good.

let's face it Randy wants to do it because of the $$$, but who can blame him really? He's been in the sport almost from the very beginning, and he stuck it out he surely deserves the money. But why not just say that? instead of saying that he just wants to fight? That's what really irks me about this.

anyway here's something for Anderson fans

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj8/ozmafioso/andersonsilva.jpg

you will see the first death in MMA

IMO it's too much to ask, coming from a guy who says he just wants to fight the best. Especially that kim couture thing, jesus christ she's not even that good.

let's face it Randy wants to do it because of the $$$, but who can blame him really? He's been in the sport almost from the very beginning, and he stuck it out he surely deserves the money. But why not just say that? instead of saying that he just wants to fight? That's what really irks me about this.

anyway here's something for Anderson fans

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj8/ozmafioso/andersonsilva.jpg

But lets not forget that all those demands came after he severed his ties with the UFC and all those embroiling legal actions against him... But before that, when he came back, won the HW belt and the coming of those PRIDE fighters, all he ask for was for UFC to get Fedor and set up a fight with him...

Regarding that Fedor-Kimbo, its an insult to Fedor, he can knock the f#&k out or even submit Kimbo even with his feet tied together... Maybe a Kimbo-Crocop...

But lets not forget that all those demands came after he severed his ties with the UFC and all those embroiling legal actions against him... But before that, when he came back, won the HW belt and the coming of those PRIDE fighters, all he ask for was for UFC to get Fedor and set up a fight with him...

then why make all those demands in the first place?

if he really just wants to fight Fedor, then just ask for that. What's up with all the demands? Is he asking for more because he's bitter? that's even worse form from the classiest HW champion the UFC has seen.

Lyoto Machida vs. Tito Ortiz is still on

Lyoto Machida’s manager, Ed Soares was a recent guest on “The Lights Out” show and stated that the fight between Lyoto Machida and Tito Ortiz is still scheduled to go ahead at UFC 84.

During the interview, Soares was very confident in that the fight will go on.

The reason this is news is because in a recent interview with former UFC fighter, Renato Sobral conducted by PunchDrunkGamer.com, the Brazilian said that he had heard that the fight had been cancelled.

The idea that this fight was cancelled was somewhat plausible considering that Tito Ortiz has stated that this will most likely be his last fight for the UFCand he was disappointed that he wasn’t fighting someone with a bigger name.

Assuming that this fight will now go ahead, it will likely serve as the co-main event to the lightweight title fight between current UFC lightweight champion, B.J. Penn and former UFC lightweight champion, Sean Sherk.

who do you think will win?

machida or ortiz?

i hope tito ortiz pounds the lights out of lyoto machida, i hate his "elusive" style, boy ilag kasi hehehe, kaasar panuorin hehehehe..pero at the same time i want lyoto machida to kick tito ortiz's ass, baka kasi pag nanalo si ortiz ulit baka yumabang ulit hehehe ang gulo nu? hehe..

damn, what a submission by ryo chonan to beat the spider, maybe it really takes that much of skill, timing & luck to beat the spider hehehe is ryo chonan in the ufc?..

Edited by _eRon_
i hope tito ortiz pounds the lights out of lyoto machida, i hate his "elusive" style, boy ilag kasi hehehe, kaasar panuorin hehehehe..pero at the same time i want lyoto machida to kick tito ortiz's ass, baka kasi pag nanalo si ortiz ulit baka yumabang ulit hehehe ang gulo nu? hehe..

damn, what a submission by ryo chonan to beat the spider, maybe it really takes that much of skill, timing & luck to beat the spider hehehe is ryo chonan in the ufc?..

Kay Machida ako dito... I believe Lyoto is one of the only three hybrid fighters in the UFC today that can really have a reign of terror in their division, the other two are Silva and St. Pierre... I just hope that The Dragon will kick Ortiz's ass so that we will see the last of the Huntington Beach Bigmouth...

Chonan is in the UFC, talo yata nung huling laban...