Andre Winner vs Rolando Delgado

Alexander Gustafsson vs Jared Hamman

nag rampage nga at giniba ang pinto :upside:

"...you dont wanna be a door at this time." : dana white

"...i apologize to you, door": rampage

"...doors don't hit back": rashad

:goatee:

kulit...ni rashad

Whats happening to Rampage nakakatawa na lang talaga the way things going for him....

better to fight na lang rather than be a coach ...

Bro di nakakatawa yun...he's frustrated..... Indeed he should fight instead of coach... there's something lacking in rampage's style of coaching...

vera lost to couture via UD....DAMN!

PS: LUTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brandon Vera is the CLEAR WINNER!!!!!!!!! f#&k THE JUDGES!!!!!!!

Another Ugly Decision from the judges.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and its far more UGLIER this time compared to the dragon decision over shogun!!!!!!!!

Tang ina wala nga ginawa si Randy kundi puro itulak si Brandon eh.... while Brandon even managed to kick randy several times and randy was taken down.... f#&k!!!!!!!!!!!!!

iisa isahin ko...

1 vera was never taken down

2 vera was able to kick randy several times

3 vera was able to take randy down

4 randy fell once on second round as if he got hurt

5 randy got a cut on the eye

Now why was the win handed to randy? Can randy win against Loyoto?

Lightheavyweight division is a laundry!!!!!!!!!

Dana what's happening to your judges? baka naman mga judges ng americas top model particlarly si tyra banks ang kinuha mo!!!!!!!!!! All tyra know is how to bank on a huge dick!!!!!!

Down to DANA WHITE!!!!!!!!

to DANA you better clean the LHW Division!!!!!!!!

A ugly decision on UFC 104, NOW unglier UFC105 decision!

for UFC 106 well Tito is a ugly fighter already! hahahaha

I hate UFC this time!!!!!!!!!!! f#&k f#&kf#&kf#&kf#&kf#&kf#&kf#&kf#&kf#&kf#&k!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by King Nothing

you guys all sound really biased.

i was rooting for vera no doubt, but i didn't see it a clear win for either fighter. sure vera landed those nasty body kicks and clearly won the 2nd round, but couture really pushed the pace from start to finish and that's probably the reason why he earned the nod. i'm not saying couture deserved the victory but i can understand why he won. honestly i thought vera won, although it was really close and it could have gone either way. that's what happens when you leave the fight in the judges hands...

well i guess my way of thinking is like this. hypothetically speaking there's a UFC fight. 2 guys are basically just wrestling. one guy is the aggressor and is trying to get the takedown while the other guy is just trying to defend it. who would you give the round to if there had to be a winner?? i would think the more aggressive one right?? (based on the rules of aggression in the octagon)

but anyway im not going to pursue this argument, i don't see anything wrong with what anyone has said. i don't necessarily agree that it was a clear victory for vera but everyone is entitled to their own opinion :)

yep everyone is entitled by their own opinion..

the problem is majority of MMA analyst Agree that VERA won the fight... ^_^

para narin natin sinabi na dapat nanalo si Shogun dun sa laban nila ni machida? hahahaha.

hindi lang aggresion ang scoring ng MMA...

if ma take down mo kalaban at striking ang importante...

strike ka nga ng strike di naman tumatama wala wenta yun....

take down ka nga ng take down pero ikaw naman na take down wala rin yun..

i also thought randy never did anything convincingly to merit a win. brandon wasn't hurt unlike randy who has to crumple to the ground after a vicious knee to the gut. in general, i thought brandon landed the more devastating kicks to merit a W..

talk about deja vu. re: machida-shogun. same weight division, muay thai practioners robbed!

Guest megalodon

Vera won that fight over Couture. No doubt about it. He mounted Couture 2 times and hurt him with knees to the gut. Even Joe Rogan said he couldn't believe the decision. The judges really sucked this time. :thumbsdownsmiley: