Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

hehehe mebbe it wuz super vaseline ^_^

made to make the warrior hit stronger ^_^

Super Vaseline and the lil Witch doctor ritual GSP was doing, hehe.

Bones Jones is an animal. Being a wrestler myself I was so dang impressed by the technique he showed. He took Bonnar down the first time with a simple high head-arm drag (he actually made it simpler than it looked, it really helps when you got that kind of power combined with technique), then got his back for a full suplex.

The throw he made which impressed me the most though was that throw he made from the salto position during the second round. My God,even world class wrestlers have trouble hitting such a move. Bonnar had double underhooks on him and was going for a trip takedown (and joe rogan said Bones was gassing out just before he hit the move) and he countered with that belly to belly, salto throw. haha. How impressive was that. Anyhow like Joe Rogan said, the guy's got a big future in the UFC. Amazing display of strength and explosiveness there add to that his unorthodox striking technique.

You really can't predict how a fighter would win in this sport.

Absolutely Joe rogan once said in one of UFC events"In MMA theres a lot of ways to win and lose compared to other sports like boxing"!

That boring, hit and run Machida won by knockout in the very first round?

Magpalista na kayo sa Machida War Wagon, heheheheh!

The Official Machida War Wagon:

8.King nothing

C'mon, dont be shy! Now is the time to join the warwagon, hehehehe!

you find that boring?!? I find it a very tricky skilfull way of defeating an opponenent, i mean its a style... when the going gets tough i also do the same parang hit and run...

nah bro, hardtohandle is just taunting them Machida haters ^_^ hehehe he's a Lyoto nuthugger like me hehe

tig isa kami ng yagbols ni Machida wakokoko ^_^

seriously bro, hardtohandle is a hardcore Machida fan, he's the one who convinced me to watch all Machida's fights and upon doing that i had a major hard-on and said to myself that Lyoto's the shiznit! ^_^

then i climaxed like a bitch... hehehe ^_^

moving forward...

any thoughts about the Nightmare VS Joe Daddy upcoming fight?

i'd choose Joe Daddy anyday against Sanchez, but Diego is a bigger fighter, though i'd predict that Joe Daddy will bounce off that recent loss from Kenflo, so it's Joe Daddy via guillotine ^_^

nah bro, hardtohandle is just taunting them Machida haters ^_^ hehehe he's a Lyoto nuthugger like me hehe

tig isa kami ng yagbols ni Machida wakokoko ^_^

seriously bro, hardtohandle is a hardcore Machida fan, he's the one who convinced me to watch all Machida's fights and upon doing that i had a major hard-on and said to myself that Lyoto's the shiznit! ^_^

then i climaxed like a bitch... hehehe ^_^

moving forward...

any thoughts about the Nightmare VS Joe Daddy upcoming fight?

i'd choose Joe Daddy anyday against Sanchez, but Diego is a bigger fighter, though i'd predict that Joe Daddy will bounce off that recent loss from Kenflo, so it's Joe Daddy via guillotine ^_^

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL

Dont like sanchez... nayayabangang ako eh... so joe daddy ako....

I'll go for the Nightmare. He's big for a lightweight. Probably will go the distance.

if the fight goes to the score card, i'll go w/ big daddy but if it doesn't, the height, reach and weight advantage goes w/ Sanchez so probably he has the advatage over Big Daddy.

anyway, RE: Fedor vs Arlovski, if Fedor didnt catch Pitbull w/ that vicious right hook i think Arlovski can pull off a win w/ his striking. For me, Fedor is STILL the most Overrated MMA fighter.

[quote name='o0onapstero0o' date='Feb 5 2009, 01:05 PM' post='6419963'

anyway, RE: Fedor vs Arlovski, if Fedor didnt catch Pitbull w/ that vicious right hook i think Arlovski can pull off a win w/ his striking. For me, Fedor is STILL the most Overrated MMA fighter.

:thumbsdownsmiley:

Man! When does a record of 29-1 1NC makes you Overrated!?

People blab about Arlovski beating Fedor in the first 3 minutes of the fight! Fights a fight until its over! And at the end Arlovski got KTFO'd! :hypocritesmiley:

Im not saying Fedors the best P4P MMA fighter but come on!? Calling Fedor the most overrated MMA fighter!?? Got to disagree with you there! <_<

Fedor did the same trick when he fought Crocop! Got kicked, backed off and acted hurt then threws that over hand right! Almost knocked off Crocop! Did Arlovski tried to be flashy! Yes! Was Fedor lucky when he caught Arlovski! Hell No! AA paid that hefty price! Facedown the canvass! hehe... :thumbsupsmiley:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! LOL

Dont like sanchez... nayayabangang ako eh... so joe daddy ako....

Chief riceboi said it all, do I need to say more? Heheheheh!

That win by Machida will definitely change the way mainstream MMA fans look at the Dragon... Nothing is sweeter than seeing haters turn into a nuthuggers, or at least believers, heheheh! War DRAGON! Bwahahahahah!

I dont put too much premium on them cry-baby fighters (Forrest Griffin, Karo, Stevenson, sino pa ba?), kaya kahit gaano kagaling yang mga yan, wala na akong tiwala sa mga yan, I wont just put my money on those guys, heheheheh! Therefore, I'll go for Diego... provided he is staph-free, hehehehe!

That win by Machida will definitely change the way mainstream MMA fans look at the Dragon... Nothing is sweeter than seeing haters turn into a nuthuggers, or at least believers, heheheh! War DRAGON! Bwahahahahah!

I dont put too much premium on them cry-baby fighters (Forrest Griffin, Karo, Stevenson, sino pa ba?), kaya kahit gaano kagaling yang mga yan, wala na akong tiwala sa mga yan, I wont just put my money on those guys, heheheheh! Therefore, I'll go for Diego... provided he is staph-free, hehehehe!

hehehe ayus dami na tuloy Machida fans ngayon ^_^

check out my avatar chief ^_^ hehehehe

And it has also changed the way people, MMA fans in particular look at karate and it's application. Machida has shown that mixing it with techniques from other disciplines can create a devastating fighting style.

I'd like to see Jones drop to middleweight (he looks slim for a LHW) and fight Anderson Silva. :)

Hmmm.. Does he? Well I thought he was just right (given his height) he really didn't look that drawn out to me. Well maybe if he does lose a couple of fights at LHW he may have an option to drop down. Wrestlers after all are the absolute masters in cutting weight (some are already masters at cutting weight at the High School or collegiate level).

But I bet he'll be back for LHW for his next couple of fights. The guy's already freaky strong at LHW and I think he's the next big thing in that division.

Man! When does a record of 29-1 1NC makes you Overrated!?

People blab about Arlovski beating Fedor in the first 3 minutes of the fight! Fights a fight until its over! And at the end Arlovski got KTFO'd! :hypocritesmiley:

Im not saying Fedors the best P4P MMA fighter but come on!? Calling Fedor the most overrated MMA fighter!?? Got to disagree with you there! <_<

what? you don't think he's the BEST P4P MMA fighter then you disagree w/ me saying that he's overrated? :rolleyes:

what? you don't think he's the BEST P4P MMA fighter then you disagree w/ me saying that he's overrated? :rolleyes:

Best P4P is always debatable! He's definitely the best HW out there!

But Calling Fedor "Overrated"!? Have disagree with you here!!! :hypocritesmiley:

Ayan nanaman tayo a cutweight issue n yan! Jon Jones stand 6'4 ft?! OK na sya sa LHW! Drop to MW? Anu yan Cory Hill! Pag legkick bale ang sheens!? Haha :thumbsupsmiley:

about sa UFC sna me rematch dahil dinaya lang nila si the prodigy . kung mas bata pa yan si penn or di matagal nawala nag domite sana sya sa ufc kasu aga nya kasi nag sawa at retire . Imagine matitindi tinalo nya dati. Sina Newton saka hughes.

about vaseline? You saw the fight and GSP really dominated? THink of it :upside:

And it has also changed the way people, MMA fans in particular look at karate and it's application. Machida has shown that mixing it with techniques from other disciplines can create a devastating fighting style.

I think its rather more of influence... Imean maybe machida with his own style... trying to influence theway people look at MMA.. during hammers time ganun din eh... parang naging uso-uso...