Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

MirXFedor would end up just like FedorXNog 1

BrockXFedor would end up like FedorXRandleman

This equation is as good as a snow in Baguio... Brock and Mir are some of the few fighters that can give The Last Emperor a run for his money... I wouldnt say that those two will stand a chance to beat Fedor but I would not dare say that Fedor can easily post a win against them... Too tough to call, especially now that fighters (or the fighter's trainer's) are in the trend of devising plans to negate an opponents strong point... And it is MMA math. All the more reason to not count on it.

And it is MMA math. All the more reason to not count on it.

uhm no it's not

Randleman hasn't fought brock, and Mir actually beat Nog

styles make fights, and Fedor has seen both styles, and knows how best to counter them

Brock is too green to put up a challenge, and Mir will do something stupid that will get him caught, Fedor doesn't even have to worry about Mir's striking, he's fought hard strikers before, hell Fujita even rocked him. Big and strong wrestlers aren't a problem for Fedor either.

Way back before, the canadians look @american as arrogant, now the canadian become too soft for some thing fighters can take... I find this canadian issue a funny thing... may be canadians should see how fights (street fights)in the philippines are done...baka manlambot sila ng husto...

Correction Canadians still look at Americans as arrogant s@n@fabitches!!!

Streetfights in the Philippines are like ValeTudo and never ends that includes generations of fighting.

Hockey fights aren't bad...

Report: Fedor to meet with UFC in June to discuss matchup with Brock Lesnar

FEDOR TO MEET WITH UFC IN JUNE

In a new interview with Adam Baker of DreamFighters.com, WAMMA heavyweight champion Fedor Emelianenko reportedly stated that a meeting with UFC President Dana White is on the horizon.

“… Me and my management hope to get a chance to talk to Dana White in person in June to discuss a possible fight between me and Brock,” Emelianenko is quoted by DreamFighters.com.

Emelianenko competed last month during Affliction and M-1’s “Day of Reckoning” event in Anaheim, Calif. Headlining against Andrei Arlovski, Fedor recorded a first round knockout against the former UFC heavyweight champion.

Despite the quote attributed to Emelianenko, he still has one fight remaining on his current contract with Affliction. In order for Emelianenko to fight Lesnar before his contract expires, Affliction would have to consent and would likely asked to be involved as a co-promoter.

Even if Emelianenko becomes a free agent, M-1 Global still holds his promotional rights and the UFC would have to meet their demands in order to sign a match between Fedor and Lesnar. Since M-1 holds his promotional rights, they would likely desire a co-promotional arrangement as well. The UFC has typically shunned such arrangements in the past.

While attempts to bring Fedor to the UFC have not been fruitful in the past, there is always the possibility of a compromise. Despite having been publicly critical of Fedor in the past, White has expressed a more favorable opinion of the former PRIDE heavyweight champion in recent interviews.

“You can just tell when you see this guy — I will tell you, he’s a bad mother[expletive]. You can just tell by looking at him,” White said two weeks ago in an interview on “The Bubba the Love Sponge Show” on Sirius Satellite Radio.

“He’s been considered one of the best in the world for a long time,” White later added. “I’d put him in there against whoever’s the top guy at that time. I’d put him in against whoever the top guy is… There’s a lot of possibilities for Fedor.”

the ufc will not co-promote any fight for they will not risk the fact that they are the top org in the world (with the greatest fighters?). if fedor beat who ever they set him to face, ufc fighters will only look imperior to fedor if he demolish them at ease. the only time we can see him inside the octagon is when he signed the ufc contact to become a ufc fighter.

no cross promotion, remember what people said when rampage defeated chuck in pride?

what? you don't think he's the BEST P4P MMA fighter then you disagree w/ me saying that he's overrated? :rolleyes:

^ doesn't mean that someone's not the best p4p that he's overrated, bro. bj's up there, but he's not the best p4p, 'cause someone's just plain better. that's it. he doesn't suck, there's just someone better. and that (for some) is fedor, maybe anderson. but fedor is definitely not overrated.

Correction Canadians still look at Americans as arrogant s@n@fabitches!!!

Streetfights in the Philippines are like ValeTudo and never ends that includes generations of fighting.

Hockey fights aren't bad...

I now, what i mean is this candian act over these american like a soft marshmallow, coz they wont throw a an elbow or a knee even on asport basis hahaha.

Oo sa pinas wala nga ending hahaha abot pa hangang counter strike pag retiro na mga kamao, daliri na... (daliri pang kalabit ng trigger ng baril) hahahaha

no cross promotion, remember what people said when rampage defeated chuck in pride?

Pardon what was the thing @ pride , over the rampage vs iceman? dont have source of pride new before e kinly enlighten me...

the ufc will not co-promote any fight for they will not risk the fact that they are the top org in the world (with the greatest fighters?). if fedor beat who ever they set him to face, ufc fighters will only look imperior to fedor if he demolish them at ease. the only time we can see him inside the octagon is when he signed the ufc contact to become a ufc fighter.

i dunno chief, but with the way Dana's talking there might be one

and you short sell the UFC heavyweights bro...

i mean Fedor's a beast, that is correct but there are also a lot of good HW fighters in the UFC, so i don't really see him demolishing other fighters with ease. he won against Nog and CroCop via decision and i would say he didn't run rings around them for a lopsided UD

all i'm saying is in a fight anyone has a chance to win and it ain't over til it's over bro...

i'm a Fedor fan but i also would like to see how he fares against other top caliber HW fight after fight at the same time i'd like to see how he handles the pressure of the big show. compared to the UFC; PRIDE, BoDog, RINGS, Sengoku, DREAM, AFFLICTION are just second best bro... its like comparing a prestiged boxing organization belt to a lesser organization's belt

look at the bright side, if Dana co-promotes with M1 Global then MMA as a sport have made a giant step into the future ^_^

There are alot of good heavyweights in the UFC! But I want to see Fedor vs. Josh Barnett first before he goes to the UFC! Not only fight Brock Lesnar but to clear out the HW division there! He will not have a easy task in fighting those HW in the UFC but Im sure he'll find a way to win! The will of Fedor cant be broken! Theres no quit in him! Never seen it! And it looks like we will never get to see it! The only thing I can think of Fedor loosing in the UFC its either by cuts or premature stoppage! Thats it!

i dunno chief, but with the way Dana's talking there might be one

and you short sell the UFC heavyweights bro...

i mean Fedor's a beast, that is correct but there are also a lot of good HW fighters in the UFC, so i don't really see him demolishing other fighters with ease. he won against Nog and CroCop via decision and i would say he didn't run rings around them for a lopsided UD

all i'm saying is in a fight anyone has a chance to win and it ain't over til it's over bro...

i'm a Fedor fan but i also would like to see how he fares against other top caliber HW fight after fight at the same time i'd like to see how he handles the pressure of the big show. compared to the UFC; PRIDE, BoDog, RINGS, Sengoku, DREAM, AFFLICTION are just second best bro... its like comparing a prestiged boxing organization belt to a lesser organization's belt

look at the bright side, if Dana co-promotes with M1 Global then MMA as a sport have made a giant step into the future ^_^

pride = lesser org? cmon man, i like ufc but i dont look at pride as lesser org than ufc. years back, many mma fans\fighters consider pride as the most "bad ass" org while ufc is just SECOND best.

Pardon what was the thing @ pride , over the rampage vs iceman? dont have source of pride new before e kinly enlighten me...

dana sent chuck to pride GP to setup a mega fight against W. Silva but during the fight with rampage chuck wasn't able to answer the bell (ala bj penn) due to ass whoppin given to him.

the only way Fedor is going to lose in the UFC, is if somebody brings a Glock into the octagon

Hahaha... marami nga nagsabi nito! When Fedor loses, this will be the day in MMA they allow guns inside the ring or cage! Hahaha :thumbsupsmiley:

dana sent chuck to pride GP to setup a mega fight against W. Silva but during the fight with rampage chuck wasn't able to answer the bell (ala bj penn) due to ass whoppin given to him.

Correction sir! It was a towel thrown by the cornerman of Lidell! Chuck got exhausted and Rampage was pounding on him before he got to mount position! But the whole fight it was Page getting the better out of the Iceman! :hypocritesmiley: