Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

dapat TUF: The Comeback II yan.. starring Kimbo Slice, Tank Abbott, Scott Ferrozo, Dan Severn, & Kimo Leopoldo! :lol:

nakalimutan ko.. Joe Son!

Haha! Ayus yan ah?! Dont forget Don Frye and Takiyama! Yahoo! Is'nt Joe Son under arrest for gang rape charges!? Think I read that in Sherdog or MMAJunkie!

Oh well!

My UFC 90 Picks:

Main Card

Cote for the upset (thou Silva will win)

Josh Koscheck

Tyson Griffin

Werdum

Prelims:

Leites

Franca

Fisher

Horwich

:thumbsupsmiley:

Joe Son....naalala ko yan! sya ang founder ng Joe Son Do! hahaha nice looking korean guy!

Nanalo sa UFC 90

Anderson Silva = TKO (ref stoppage because of Cote knee injury)

Ndi maganda ang laban kasi ndi naman nag bakbakan eh....pero kung tumagal tagal ito, for sure panalo parin si spider

Haha! Ayus yan ah?! Dont forget Don Frye and Takiyama! Yahoo! Is'nt Joe Son under arrest for gang rape charges!? Think I read that in Sherdog or MMAJunkie!

Oh well!

My UFC 90 Picks:

Main Card

Cote for the upset (thou Silva will win)

Josh Koscheck

Tyson Griffin

Werdum

Prelims:

Leites

Franca

Fisher

Horwich

:thumbsupsmiley:

Affliction is sponsoring a reality tv show called "Fighting Fedor", 16 heavyweights will fight with each other until 1 hw emerges to fight Fedor in the finale of the show..ayos to ah hehehe..the whole show will be filmed in Russia..magclick kaya to?hmm :)

Fedor is great! :o)

May isang russian na nakakatako.....si emilionenko....(ewan ko kung tama spelling ko) yung may grip ripper at baby na tatoo sa likod! tatoo palang kakatakot na! hahaha

Fedor is great! :o)

May isang russian na nakakatako.....si emilionenko....(ewan ko kung tama spelling ko) yung may grip ripper at baby na tatoo sa likod! tatoo palang kakatakot na! hahaha

Hehehe Fedor Emilanenko yung parang walang expression.....yung pinsan nya yung isang emilanenko na may tatoo......ano yung first name nya?

Aleks i thought was diagnosed with Hepa B? kaya hindi siya natuloy dun sa laban nya sa Affliction Banned?

ganda din ang UFC 90, goodwin by Sean Sherk, with a guy na halos parehas lang reach sa kanya he could be a devastating boxer, Junior dos Santos won an upset all the while i thought that Werdum will put up a BJJ clinic he got caught by that devastating uppercut & got finished, Alves was something else siguro hanggang isang linggo mararamdaman ni Kos ang sakit sa mga thighs nya talagang napapaikot siya sa mga sipa ni Pitbull kasi, Silva VS Cote 2 meron dapat and then Spider would dispatch Cote in the 1st para swabeng swabe ang panalo ^_^

next month it's the Cap VS Brock, i'd say Brock is really dominant but no one bet's against the Cap ^_^

good fights for UFC 90

nice KO by junior dos santos; what an uppercut :)

nice ground game and submission by thales leites; thats great jujitsu for you :)

i thought tyson griffin deserved to win against sherk; his shots were the more accurate of the two..

thiago alves strikes were amazing; took koscheck off his game; couldn't even take down the pitbull; deserves the win & the title shot against GSP..

too bad for cote; the fight was starting to develop in the end of the 2nd; too bad he got injured..the spider is still the champ :)..

good fights for UFC 90

nice KO by junior dos santos; what an uppercut :)

nice ground game and submission by thales leites; thats great jujitsu for you :)

i thought tyson griffin deserved to win against sherk; his shots were the more accurate of the two..

thiago alves strikes were amazing; took koscheck off his game; couldn't even take down the pitbull; deserves the win & the title shot against GSP..

too bad for cote; the fight was starting to develop in the end of the 2nd; too bad he got injured..the spider is still the champ :)..

Let's recap the criteria for winning a decision in the ufc a decision is based on the following: effective striking, grappling, aggression and octagon control

Well I thought sean sherk won that decision quite easily. First round was clearly his cause they were equal on the standup aspect but.. he got two takedowns and got a backride on griffin with both hooks in. He also got a takedown and pinned griffin to the fence during the second round. The third round was a little bit harder to score cause both of them were landing pretty good shots.

But even if we give tyson the last round remember he already lost the first two so there was no way he was gonna get that decision. Good win for the muscle shark tyson griffin is one tough kid it's just what he needs to get him back in contention.

I was impressed with Josh Koscheck the most during the event. The guy's got a ton of conditioning (it shows in the way he quickly recovered after getting badly hurt numerous times during his fight with the pitbull) and a ton of heart. Alves' leg kicks were devastating as usual and he clearly is the number one contender now for GSP's title.

anyone got a sense that Silva didn't respect Cote's skills?

it was like he was toying with patrick the whole fight, dancing around and throwing potshots at Cote. he threw less than 10 punches per round (well at least the rounds that we saw), and wasn't agressive. I didn't like this Machida style game plan from Anderson. Props to Cote though for taking really solid punches (the one they kept showing on the replay really knocked his head back) from silva and still hanging in there.

what a dud of a main event, regardless of Cote blowing his knee out, the fight was boring. I got the feeling that Silva knew it would be a really quick fight if he took it to Cote, and he wanted to give a show for the fans. Well the show that i wanted was an MMA match and not a light sparring session.

---------

In other news, junior do santos keeps sledgehammers inside his gloves, and I'm happy that Kos got tooled by Thiago, kos will be limping for at least 2 weeks IMO.

----

dapat TUF: The Comeback II yan.. starring Kimbo Slice, Tank Abbott, Scott Ferrozo, Dan Severn, & Kimo Leopoldo! laugh.gif

nakalimutan ko.. Joe Son!

Joe Son's in prison for a gang rape

Edited by Larry
Joe Son was that dude who carried a cross to the ring right? WTF happened to him? i thought he was this religious guy

he was religious

the rape happened before he found religion, he apparently hung around the rough crowd before. What's strange is the rape happened around 90-91 he never got charged for it, he found religion, and was clean until police busted him for vandalism, that's when they dug up his rape charge. talk about the past coming back to haunt you.

Joe son is famous for letting john hackleman pound his balls into a pulp during one of the earlier UFCs, I can't remember if he carried a cross, because Kimo carried a cross too, in one of the early UFCs