Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

sa galing ni spider ngayon, can ryo chonan do that to anderson silva again?hehehehe :)..

highly unlikely, pero it's so nice to watch over and over again. it reminds me of when Carlos Newton survived Jose Landi-Jons' knee and winning via armbar.

speaking of Tito, if he's smart he has to stick with the UFC, even if it's tempting (especially in his case) to go to EliteXC now that they have the CBS deal. Dana's still willing to go to the negotiating table, even if he refuses to relinquish the "moron" tag.

Kay Machida ako dito... I believe Lyoto is one of the only three hybrid fighters in the UFC today that can really have a reign of terror in their division, the other two are Silva and St. Pierre... I just hope that The Dragon will kick Ortiz's ass so that we will see the last of the Huntington Beach Bigmouth...

can we put machida in GSP and the spiders' level? i dont think so... first he has to prove himself by beating the former ufc lightheavyweight champ then a shot at the title then if he do then another couple of fights before we can safely say that he's on their(GSP & Spider) level...

can we put machida in GSP and the spiders' level? i dont think so... first he has to prove himself by beating the former ufc

lightheavyweight champ then a shot at the title then if he do then another couple of fights before we can safely say that

he's on their(GSP & Spider) level...

Im talking about skills. It just so happen that Silva and GSP (albeit interim) have belts, but in terms of skills, these

three are in the upper echelon of MMA... But if we talk about championships, Machida is getting there, lets just hope that

Dana White will not play favorites in the 205-lb. division...

Somebody's telling me that Machida will be the LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION this year and will rule that division until he can fight no more, hehehehe... Anyone who wants to take a wager? hehehehe!

whoa! the best nga to! lupet ng timing chonan

spider ka pla ha!

The Flying Scissor Heel Hook proves that skills and proper timing and sheer luck will put you to the top, hehehehe!

Gulping-gulpi si Chonan sa laban na yun pero nung ginawa nya yung move na yun kitang-kita mo sa talagang hindi umubra si Silva sa kanya, the moment that he locked it, the Spider readily tapped out...

not really, i think the spider is on a whole new level right now, di lang siya basta2x, he's beaten the best in his weight

class..sino kaya ang sunod?hmm, pwdeng re-match with okami or LHW going to his wt. class to fight him or a rematch with hendo

:)

The logical opponent for Silva right now is Okami, but I doubt if he will stand a chance against Silva dahil galit na galit

si Silva sa kanya, he doesnt even want to hear Yushin's name,and just like the Incredible Hulk, you would'nt like the Spider when he is angry, just ask Travis Lutter, heheheheh... Lindland? Siguradong talo ito kay Silva... Filho? Talo rin

ito, kaya lang teammate nya ito eh, kaya malabong maglaban ito... Sa 205 lbs., madami syang pwede makalaban, but I doubt it kung aakyat sya dun...

best match pa rin yung hendo vs silva part 2... or silva vs wanderlei

Please spare Hendo from further trouble, he is old and broken, heheeheh! Nabasa ko sa Sherdog na bored na raw si Silva sa division nya kaya hinahamon nya si Roy Jones Jr., heheheheh! Now, that is a MATCH!!! Heheeheh!

Please spare Hendo from further trouble, he is old and broken, heheeheh! Nabasa ko sa Sherdog na bored na raw si Silva sa division nya kaya hinahamon nya si Roy Jones Jr., heheheheh! Now, that is a MATCH!!! Heheeheh!

believe me, masama lang ang lari ni hendo nun... Si nogueira nga nahirapan ma-submit si hendo eh... hindi naman lahat ng laban dapat panalo, hendo deserves a rematch...

Roy Jones, hinahamon ni spider? Di ba kinalaban na ni roy jones si big show sa wrestling? hehehe

Im talking about skills. It just so happen that Silva and GSP (albeit interim) have belts, but in terms of skills, these

three are in the upper echelon of MMA... But if we talk about championships, Machida is getting there, lets just hope that

Dana White will not play favorites in the 205-lb. division...

Somebody's telling me that Machida will be the LIGHTHEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION this year and will rule that division until he can fight no more, hehehehe... Anyone who wants to take a wager? hehehehe!

first he has to prove his worth by beating bignames in his division... ortiz, liddell, silva or even evans! after he beat these guys then we can safely say that he's on GSP and a.silva's level in terms of "SKILLS".

machida will be the next LHW Champ if rampage quit MMA or retire. IMHO!

first he has to prove his worth by beating bignames in his division... ortiz, liddell, silva or even evans! after he beat

these guys then we can safely say that he's on GSP and a.silva's level in terms of "SKILLS".

machida will be the next LHW Champ if rampage quit MMA or retire. IMHO!

Thats the problem! He has to prove his worth just because he doesnt came from the defunct PRIDE FC... Rampage got a title shot on his second fight, Hendo got a title shot in as many fight as he had with the UFC, same with Big Nog... So, if proving his self by beating big names just to get a title shot in the UFC, then we would not see it coming for Machida by virtue of underratedness and "boring" showmanship, or lack of it...

And, Oh! the SKILLS... If a 4 straight wins, with a recent submission win against a fighter from PRIDE so overrated to the point of considering him a God, is not a showcase of skills, then bring on the big names...

And if a 12-0 MMA record (with wins against Rich Franklin, BJ Penn and Stephan Bonnar) is not skills that is on a higher level, I dont know what is the proper term for that... But it doesnt even have to take a Machida to dethrone Rampage, though...