-Terry Etim vs. Jeremy Stephens

-Shane Carwin vs. Christian Wellisch

Rumored UFC 85 bouts:

-Mauricio "Shogun" Rua vs. Chuck Liddell

-Fabricio Werdum vs. Brandon Vera

-Marcus Davis vs. TBA

-Brock Lesnar vs. TBA

nice... very nice...

wow! star-studded fight cards! brock vs andrei "the pitbull" arlovski!(how i wish!)

I'm taking screenname bets for the Anderson Silva/Dan Henderson bout

winner gets to change the screenname of the loser for 30days

why screenname bets? because money is hard to collect on the internet.

I'll take Dan Henderson

who wants to take the bet?

since im a huge anderson silva fan! ill take the bet just for fun! :thumbsupsmiley: screenname & bragging rights! :blush:

it's on then

just to make it official

Screenname Bet, loser takes a screenname chosen by the winner and takes it for 30 days upon assignment of the screenname.

this is for the UFC LHW championship

Larry - Dan Henderson

o0napster0o - Anderson Silva

i'll go and talk to the mods about screenname changes

WAR HENDO!!!!!

P.S. I can still take more bets, if hendo loses I'll do two 30 day screennames one after the other, so if anyone else is interested bring it :)

it's on then

just to make it official

Screenname Bet, loser takes a screenname chosen by the winner and takes it for 30 days upon assignment of the screenname.

this is for the UFC LHW championship

Larry - Dan Henderson

o0napster0o - Anderson Silva

i'll go and talk to the mods about screenname changes

WAR HENDO!!!!!

P.S. I can still take more bets, if hendo loses I'll do two 30 day screennames one after the other, so if anyone else is interested bring it :)

Yeah! Perfect! I have been looking for someone to place a bet with, although I prefer money but I think this is more fun, hehehehe...

Would you take my bet? I'll go with The Spider.

Hehehhe! Katuwaan lang ito guys, lets put our money (well, in this case, our screenname or handle) where our mouth is... I think Larry can arrange for the bets whenever somebody wants to join... Lets get it on!!! Heheheh!

P.S.

Its for the Middleweight title. :cool:

Edited by hardtohandle

sa tingin nyo, pwede na kaya si Kimbo Slice sa UFC

para sa mga di nakakakilala kay kimbo, He is a Miami, Florida-based street fighter turned mixed martial arts (MMA) fighter. He first appeared in several filmed underground fights which have spread primarily on the Internet (youtube).3-0 pa lang ang record nya sa MMA , pero tinalo nya si Tank Abbott at ang former heavyweight boxer na si Ray mercer. Dana White thinks that he is a joke pero kung mapapanood mo yung mga street fights ni Kimbo eh grabe sumuntok ito. Bumabasag nga ng mukha eh!!!

Yeah! Perfect! I have been looking for someone to place a bet with, although I prefer money but I think this is more fun, hehehehe...

Would you take my bet? I'll go with The Spider.

Hehehhe! Katuwaan lang ito guys, lets put our money (well, in this case, our screenname or handle) where our mouth is... I think Larry can arrange for the bets whenever somebody wants to join... Lets get it on!!! Heheheh!

sweet

and yeah my bad it is for the MW title.

so just to recap

Screenname bets for the MW title

for Anderson "the Spider" Silva

- o0onapstero0o

- hardtohandle

for Dan Henderson

- Larry

Winner gets to change the screenname of the loser to a name of their choice, the loser will have to carry the name for 30 days.

I've already emailed one of the mods and they'd be happy to help us with the transition of the names, we just have to make sure that the name's ready on or before March 4 (tuesday) so we can probably have the names changed a few days after that.

IS THERE NO ONE ELSE?http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_brothers/troy/brad_pitt/reins.jpg

sweet

and yeah my bad it is for the MW title.

so just to recap

Screenname bets for the MW title

for Anderson "the Spider" Silva

- o0onapstero0o

- hardtohandle

for Dan Henderson

- Larry

Winner gets to change the screenname of the loser to a name of their choice, the loser will have to carry the name for 30 days.

I've already emailed one of the mods and they'd be happy to help us with the transition of the names, we just have to make sure that the name's ready on or before March 4 (tuesday) so we can probably have the names changed a few days after that.

IS THERE NO ONE ELSE?http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_brothers/troy/brad_pitt/reins.jpg

Count me in!!!

Big Hendo Fan here!!!! Without shadow of a doubt , Hendo will crush the Spider !!!! :thumbsupsmiley:

I like Silva and his skills, but I really think that Henderson is going to take the fight. I think that he’s going to take the fight to the ground and use his strength to control Silva.

Count me in!!!

Big Hendo Fan here!!!! Without shadow of a doubt , Hendo will crush the Spider !!!!

I like Silva and his skills, but I really think that Henderson is going to take the fight. I think that he’s going to take the fight to the ground and use his strength to control Silva.

great

so now we have 2 for Hendo 2 for Silva I suggest we pair up seeing that the number's even now

so we have:

o0onapstero0o vs. Larry

hardtohandle vs. Cradle of Filth

let me know if this is ok