Mixed Martial Arts

aidz

• 3 weeks later...

For me the most complete and undiluted hardcore combative system is the Filipino Martial Arts, Kali Ilustrisimo/Romo-System to be specific. Anyone of you guys here witnessed the late Tatang Antonio Ilustrisimo's open challenges at Luneta? Imagine a frail 94 year old man doing a standing lock and take down on 200++ pound jamaican,russian,australian men in their prime?

The Crocop-Randleman match, I cant seem to remember which last match rigged the other one. I have one bout that Randleman knocked out Crocop on the first round and i cried. Could that bout mentioned above where Mirko rear-choked Kevin is the latest re-match? I do wish so i could regain my respect to the Croatian destroyer:D

The Crocop-Randleman match, I cant seem to remember which last match rigged the other one. I have one bout that Randleman knocked out Crocop on the first round and i cried. Could that bout mentioned above where Mirko rear-choked Kevin is the latest re-match? I do wish so i could regain my respect to the Croatian destroyer:D

yeah that was their latest fight.

where did you get the vid of their first match? share naman :unsure:

Edited by peeves

in their first match (Pride total elimination 2004 - 4/25/2004) randleman wins via KO, that was a lucky punch i guess, coz we all know cro-cop is a great kickboxer and in their rematch (Pride Shockwave 2004 - 12/31/2004) cro-cop wins via rear naked choke...

by the way, fedor and silva havent fought yet, silva is middleweight while fedor is heavyweight... but rumors say silva will gain weight to be in the heavyweight division, but fedor will own him!!!

post-27210-1108342163.gif