• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

Falling in Love with Someone When You Cannot...

My 2 centavos....Seems to me a lot of us are in this "complicated" situations....Can't be lovers but will not settle to be friends...No solution either...nothing quick and painless that is.

All I can say to console you people is to say the you are not alone in this..hindi ka nag-iisa

sigh

Thanks bro, we are all in one club pala, hahahahaha

:)

that's the cross we have to bear bro, hahahahahaha

speaking from my recent experience...how do I stay away from someone I love so much...i just cut all communcations...deleted all contacts..and most of all ..pray that soon you'll be able to totally forget the person and move on. if that person caused you so much pain...learn to love yourself more..and leave some pride sa sarili mo....have the will power to control yourself not to make the first move even..or if the person keeps bugging you do best to ignore!

Guest biancaanne
i guess don't lose hope in you and him being together dear though don't expect it also, we have the same situation though it's good to be at peace with yourself, make the most of what you have with him.....masakit nga lang tanggapin ang katotohanan na di magiging kayo, but hey, nobody has an easy way in life...

di mo naman siya kayang tiisin na di makita, di makausap so i guess what you decided was the best for you, not for him but for you....

I never expected. That's always rule number one: No expectations.

And I agree, we all should make the best out of what we have... :(

My 2 centavos....Seems to me a lot of us are in this "complicated" situations....Can't be lovers but will not settle to be friends...No solution either...nothing quick and painless that is.

All I can say to console you people is to say the you are not alone in this..hindi ka nag-iisa

sigh

The hardest part is if one does not have enough resolve to be a friend or not...

I never expected. That's always rule number one: No expectations.

And I agree, we all should make the best out of what we have... :(

The hardest part is if one does not have enough resolve to be a friend or not...

That's the hard part, trying to be friends with someone you loved....Walking away totally would be (seems to me) easier since you won't have to meet her/him on a regular basis.

Guest biancaanne
That's the hard part, trying to be friends with someone you loved....Walking away totally would be (seems to me) easier since you won't have to meet her/him on a regular basis.

Easier said than done if you enjoy enjoy his/her company, and if the two of you are kindred spirits/like souls...

Easier said than done if you enjoy enjoy his/her company, and if the two of you are kindred spirits/like souls...

well, you can do it if you want to and if you're looking for a new one in the near future, be prepared to lower your expectations, hahahah because you said that it's hard to top your ex, so, there's your misery right there, hahahaha