May I Ask You Out on a Date?

from the looks of it everybody want to date you .. would you say yes if somebody ask you out ??? ;)

well there's a possibility..but the guy must understand my sched..i work by shifts..so that would make me sleeping in the morning up to afternoon and working at night..

the guy must be reallllyyy understanding, splintercell.... ;)

basta ako kay jenny pa rin gusto ko maka-date!!! teka parang lagi ko na lang sinasabi ito ha...hehehehe :blush:

hello sa iyo cwushee...malapit na tayo magdate!!! asa pa ako ano!!!

ayus na si DA CLASSMATE ko... iniwan mo na ako :cry:

teka, kelangan ko pa nga ng DA TUTOR e. may back subjects pa ako dapat matutunan. wala naman acceleration dito sa MTC ha? i'm lost? :blink:

teka, kelangan ko pa nga ng DA TUTOR e. may back subjects pa ako dapat matutunan. wala naman acceleration dito sa MTC ha? i'm lost? :blink:

nakupo... wag po ako ang pagtanungan ninyo at ako po ay nasa pinakamababang level dito :D... naaccelerate ka yata at makakadate mo si jenny :lol:

naku... pag sya naging tutor mo... graduate ka agad :D

peace jenny :D

Edited by Lipstick
hehehe since im still a bit of a newbie here(I just joined last oct 13), I havent been to any EB's wla ako idea kung cno ang dateable sa mg MTC babes...

but i bet they're all good...

nwys...fill me in with infos ok? thanx ;)

Just a tip .... AVATARs will not be the real them ... but somehow it has something to do with their personalities (from my own opinion)

PEACE guys ... :lol:

well there's a possibility..but the guy must understand my sched..i work by shifts..so that would make me sleeping in the morning up to afternoon and working at night..

the guy must be reallllyyy understanding, splintercell.... ;)

OIC so you work shifting sched so maybe we can invite you kapag off mo is that possible ???