May I Ask You Out on a Date?

well there's a possibility..but the guy must understand my sched..i work by shifts..so that would make me sleeping in the morning up to afternoon and working at night..

the guy must be reallllyyy  understanding, splintercell.... ;)

OIC so you work shifting sched so maybe we can invite you kapag off mo is that possible ???

lemme see.... :)

Just a tip .... AVATARs will not be the real them ... but somehow it has something to do with their personalities (from my own opinion)

PEACE guys ...  :lol:

Preng thinkpad the avatar on me is me... ayus ba?

Edited by Lipstick
Just a tip .... AVATARs will not be the real them ... but somehow it has something to do with their personalities (from my own opinion)

PEACE guys ... :lol:

yup...take his advise folks!!!! i am not a girl...i just like looking and being with them. :lol: thinkpad, defend me on this.

asan na ang date ko? cwushee? yuhoo!!! :blush:

Oi! susumber huh? hehehe!  :evil:  it's nice to hear your voice too! I think I did send you my cp# in my very first PM to you. Anyways, I've sent it to you again. Check your PM. You like playing badminton? I'm just getting started. Still a neophyte. Yeah! Maybe we can play whenever you're in Manila.

Hey! Did you notice our posts have been edited by Lipstick? Is there something I shouldn't have posted? Check your post, I think I saw it was also edited by Lipstick.

How tall am I? I'm about 5'8" Ooouch! you're taller than me by an inch. But I can make it up somewhre else! hahaha!  :evil: Did I guess your height correctly? I got my help somewhere your post. hehehe  :*

Hi cucumber, I must've edited out the "over quotes (anything more than 2 quotes)" as well triple lines between paragraphs. :) Just keeping the board neat as per the guidelines given to us JMODS. Nothing of the original written content was edited out (as you can see I didn't edit out the typos). Cheers!

Edited by Lipstick