May I Ask You Out on a Date?

Now that we know who you guys wanna date, where are you gonna take her? how are you gonna impress her? Are you going to pick her up and drop her sa house nia? Or are you going to let her commute since you doont have a car? Are you going to take her to the movies?Or are you the total romantic person.. that ur gonna take her to the beach? Speak up!

too many.. questions... too.. hard... can't.. think... nose.. starts to.. bleed... AAAARRRRGGGGHHH...

:lol: :lol: :lol:

peace NZ :D

haaaaayyyy, hirap talagang maging torpe :cry:

Now that we know who you guys wanna date, where are you gonna take her? how are you gonna impress her? Are you going to pick her up and drop her sa house nia? Or are you going to let her commute since you doont have a car? Are you going to take her to the movies?Or are you the total romantic person.. that ur gonna take her to the beach? Speak up!

A date for me depends on what my partner likes. Most of the dates I have gone on have been movies & dinner at a midpriced to upscale restaurant. On some dates we have dinner then we go to a bar to watch a band and enjoy ourselves. Then I drive her home.

A romantic date (beach, mountains, etc.) would be when you really are pretty serious about the girl and the realtionship. Some dates can be just so you can enjoy each others' company.

A date for me depends on what my partner likes. Most of the dates I have gone on have been movies & dinner at a midpriced to upscale restaurant. On some dates we have dinner then we go to a bar to watch a band and enjoy ourselves. Then I drive her home.

A romantic date (beach, mountains, etc.) would be when you really are pretty serious about the girl and the realtionship. Some dates can be just so you can enjoy each others' company.

hmnn hirap nyan ah, before i know it ubos ang laman ng wallet ko pag ang date ko ang mag decide sa dadalhan ko sa kanya, hehehe just kidding to the girls out there.

But I usually take the girl out near the beach, I would bring some simple foods, light snacks lang, and drinks na din, I like to talk things out under the light of the moon and soft blow of the wind, then I can look at her by the face and tell her all that I felt that very moment.

Opps before I forget to mention, I also would bring her a rose :)

in the near future sana si...

...grace (saw her sa party, she's sexy and pretty)

...nz_chick (sobrang pretttyyy grabeeee, nakaka inlove!!)

si JENNYBABY, simply stunning and sooooooo sexy!!!!!!!!!! heheheheeh

wow gwabe ka tawaga! :blush:

Hi jennybaby! Yes! I definitely agree! Super duper sexy!

:rolleyes:

in the near future sana si...

...grace (saw her sa party, she's sexy and pretty)

...nz_chick (sobrang pretttyyy grabeeee, nakaka inlove!!)

si JENNYBABY, simply stunning and sooooooo sexy!!!!!!!!!! heheheheeh

wow gwabe ka tawaga! :blush:

bakit gusto mo ko ba na ititgil ang praises ko sayo??? hehehehe

madami yatang magagalit sakin jenny eh!! ;)

well, I just wanted to meet you sometime!!!!

:* :blush:

swit_lass is definitely a looker.

ps: hangang pangarap na lang ito. am a typical boy next door type of guy and from her looks, she'll go for the wildside! tipong badboy image. argh! sana mali ako...

Thanks for this.. sweet sweet naman you made me blush!

um..I'm not sure how you saw the connection between a girl's looks and her preference... I'm not going to agree..but I'm not going to disagree either.. as my preference really doesn't have a "standard".

I go with whoever my heart beats for (I'm still burning with fever..so forgive the mushy tone :lol: )

hmmmm...not a definite yes and not a definite no...

well, that's good enough for me! hope to see meet you someday swit_lass. . .

till then, this is my song for you...

sa tulog ko lang ba ikaw maaring maakap

di ba puwedeng makasama ka sa ibang paraan

o diyos ko tulungan mong maging totoo

ang panaginip kong itoooooo

Now that we know who you guys wanna date, where are you gonna take her? how are you gonna impress her? Are you going to pick her up and drop her sa house  nia? Or are you going to let her commute since you doont have a car? Are you going to take her to the movies?Or are you the total romantic person.. that ur gonna take her to the beach? Speak up!

hmmmm...am a home buddy. i rarely go out. i do love to watch concerts, foreign (BoyzIIMen) or local (PaoloSantos). maybe i'll invite her to watch one. or if its ok with her, i would gladly treat her to a spa. *sigh* and if luck is on my side, i hope she agrees to a spa treatment where we could be together in a single room. enjoying the treatment together...chatting...laughing...and of course, dinner.

ps: i can pick her up and drop her off afterwards provided she doesn't mind the bump on my car. nakakahiya kasi at me bangga...