The Car Buying Guide - Brand New Cars

Juicy question, so many cars so little time ( and of course no money!)

small car : mini, pude na rin iyong vaios specially if britney came with it. they sell the puegot 206 now but no rallye version yet and that would be nice too.

suv: range rover kasi it's really nice looking but in the end not to reliable so land cruiser na lang after all over 100 armies in the world cant be wrong. but if someone gave me an expedition I'd keep it too.

family car: accord - the practical and sane thing to do within a certain price otherwise I'd go for an E class. The S type jag is beautiful to me but again jags arenot to reliable pang everyday.

never fancied a super car specially the italian ones kasi very undreliable sasayad na dito titirikin ka pa and where would you drive it. so maybe a evo would be cool here.

ford will bring mazda which may bring the rx8 , ok rin yon, alternatively i love the lines of the lexus convertible.

nice to dream hah

u know the mini's aren't that expensive if it was to be distributed properly here, the us base price starts at 14000 that's 750T, of course nothing in it pa, but theoretically it can be sold at around 1 to 1.1 m php, this is as discussed with bmw phil. problem is they need to see the numbers for it to be worht their while to set up the backend service network (as they will not set up sales with out service at masisira pangalan nila), hence matatagalan pa before a dealer network will be set up. grey market na muna.