The Car Buying Guide - Brand New Cars

if car i prefer a toyota altis

if pickup isuzu fuego

my dream ... suzuki grand vitara

ei Cloak ...

Am not sure about Grand Vitara ... one good thing about it ... MATAGAL MALUMA ...because ISUZU is not that fast when it comes to launching newer models like Toyota and Mitsubishi ...

The last price I know was 1.2M ... but the negative thing about this car is the resale value ...

mga car dudes....

in production pa ba ang Mini Cooper?? (especially yung Mr. Bean edition)

saan ba oorder nito???

a million? hmmm... that makes it a choice between the VW Bug and the Mini Cooper for me....

order basis ba or mayroon na dito nag ca-carry? (for both cars)

thanks

oh yea .. both can be found along Timog Ave ;) .. imported car exporters

SUVs are the best for the local roads!

Top choices:

Luxury -- 2003 Ford Expedition XLT with all options (leather seats, DVD player, etc.) & painted exterior claddings

Speed -- 3.0L Ford Escape 4x4 XLT (heard it can do 0-100 kmh in 8.5 - 9 seconds, and has leather seats & large sunroof)

Practical -- Ford Everest (diesel power w/ 4x4 capability and can seat 7 people)

Flexibility -- Ford Explorer Sport Trac 4x4 (great overall package!)

My choices may be all Fords, but heck, they have one of the best SUV line-ups around!

;) ;) ;)

Could you possibly, possibly fall in love with a machine? Saw this Volvo SUV (an XC90?) on the road and I was smitten! Never thought Volvos could look that exciting. Now I'm torn between that and my all-time fave, the BMW X5. I also got to test drive the 2004 Pajero (albeit for only a few kms). Dunno much about engine performance and aerodynamics but whew! I bet I'd look good in that too :rolleyes:

Dilemma: What to buy?

Bigger Dilemma: Where to get money? :blink: