For me here's my criteria in purchasing my ride:

1.) Fits my need

2.) It should be fuel efficient

3.) Gandang Interiors

4.) Simple yet ellegant styling

5.) Availability of parts and great after sales support

6.) Comportable to ride

7.) High resale value

Probably I'll go with a pickup or a top of the line AUV......

Even if I have the cash to burn, my choice will still be base on practicality. Invest ko nalang cash ko sa real estate or sa business.

For me here's my criteria in purchasing my ride:

1.) Fits my need

2.) It should be fuel efficient

3.) Gandang Interiors

4.) Simple yet ellegant styling

5.) Availability of parts and great after sales support

6.) Comportable to ride

7.) High resale value

Probably I'll go with a pickup or a top of the line AUV......

Even if I have the cash to burn, my choice will still be base on practicality. Invest ko nalang cash ko sa real estate or sa business.

bro tnaong ko lang ikaw si dudes from SA?

Try the new Pajero ... and Honda Accord

IMHO lang TP...

(ei, its good to get a discussion going... ;) )

i think the new pajero is too fat and chubby for its own good.

i preferred the fieldmaster edition (its immediate predecessor), that was much sexier than the stay-puff model they have now.

i agree with you on the accord though, sexy butt indeed.

looks like something out of an italian stable - alfa-ish or maserati-ish.

pero the bastard-anak-sa-labas-of-the-mercedes-S-class Camry is still kinda bigger though.

whaddya think of the new pininfarina designed Optra though?

IMHO lang TP...

i preferred the fieldmaster edition (its immediate predecessor), that was much sexier than the stay-puff model they have now.

pero the bastard-anak-sa-labas-of-the-mercedes-S-class Camry is still kinda bigger though.

Illums ... lalo mong pinasakit loob ko ... WAAAAAAAAAAAAA ....

Just sold my Mits Pajero 2002 ... to be exact October 16 .... because my wife will be transfering to the US and of course needed some fundings to do that.

Kaya ngayon .. naka poor man's pajero na lang ako ... hahaha REVO ...

Pajero was my dream car ... and you were right in saying that it's sexier and macho than the new one.

Haayyy ... but now I'm looking for another car ... you've seen me .. chubby guy with 2 kids ... what do you think fits my lifestyle?

Any suggestion dude?

For now ... :mtc:

:P *heheh* so sorry bout that TP...

...how was i to know that you ALREADY had a sexy, hot-to-trot Pajero Fieldmaster in your garage. *dang* dapat pala sa akin mo na lang binenta *heheheh*

(what color was it dre?)

...hmmm, off the top of my head...for a cool guy like you padre (plus the kids), the best looking car in the market right now would be - the VOLVO XC90 SUV. Cool/Rugged appeal, Go-Anywhere AWD adventurousness, 5-Star Class/Breeding PLUS Solid Family-Man Values *heheheh* (Check it out on C!'s September issue)

(I'd suggest the BMW X5 and the PORSCHE CAYENNE for you padre...but besides the prohibitive price-tags...its NOT as practical for the family as well.)

...your REVO is a good family car padre...a solid family car, set-up nice and classy (for your Revo that is), and convenient and easy to maintain! (And i think it looks great in the gray tone too.) BUT if you've got your eyes set on another car...Hmmm, lemme think...

...it'd have to be a big car for the big man...

...it'd have to match your business rank & status...

...it's have to be comfortable for the kids/family...

i think we'd have to stick to the lines of TRUCK: XUV/SUV...

On the XUV front, didya ever consider a rugged turbodiesel?

like the Crosswind XUV or better yet the new FORD EVEREST :cool:

Pero i think we should stay on the lines of SUV for you my friend:

*The X-Trail is interesting (PROS: its got a 2.0L engine for its size. CONS: its smaller than what would fit your lifestyle).

*The new PRADO is every inch as sexy as the old Fieldmaster that you had before (CONS: the price-tag at close to 2M would allow us to get a Suburban already).

*What do you say about the Ford Escape OR the Honda CRV padre?

*If you want something on the CAR size, the Subaru FORESTER would be a good fit for your lifestyle.

Hmmm...whaddya think? Help me out here...What are you looking for padre - car or truck?

IMHO lang TP...

Illums ... lalo mong pinasakit loob ko ... WAAAAAAAAAAAAA ....

Just sold my Mits Pajero 2002 ... to be exact October 16 .... because my wife will be transfering to the US and of course needed some fundings to do that.

Kaya ngayon .. naka poor man's pajero na lang ako ... hahaha REVO ...

Pajero was my dream car ... and you were right in saying that it's sexier and macho than the new one.

Haayyy ... but now I'm looking for another car ... you've seen me .. chubby guy with 2 kids ... what do you think fits my lifestyle?

Any suggestion dude?

For now ... :mtc:

Aba...Aba...Aba....tama ba namang sisihin yung wife mo? <_< Im sure she didnt want you to do that...I guess it was your choice....and i know you didnt have to do that naman....

Dapat sa iyo....hhhhmmmmmmm......kalesa.....hahaha :D

:P *heheh* so sorry bout that TP...

...how was i to know that you ALREADY had a sexy, hot-to-trot Pajero Fieldmaster in your garage. *dang* dapat pala sa akin mo na lang binenta *heheheh*

(what color was it dre?)

...hmmm, off the top of my head...for a cool guy like you padre (plus the kids), the best looking car in the market right now would be - the VOLVO XC90 SUV. Cool/Rugged appeal, Go-Anywhere AWD adventurousness, 5-Star Class/Breeding PLUS Solid Family-Man Values *heheheh* (Check it out on C!'s September issue)

(I'd suggest the BMW X5 and the PORSCHE CAYENNE for you padre...but besides the prohibitive price-tags...its NOT as practical for the family as well.)

...your REVO is a good family car padre...a solid family car, set-up nice and classy (for your Revo that is), and convenient and easy to maintain! (And i think it looks great in the gray tone too.) BUT if you've got your eyes set on another car...Hmmm, lemme think...

...it'd have to be a big car for the big man...

...it'd have to match your business rank & status...

...it's have to be comfortable for the kids/family...

i think we'd have to stick to the lines of TRUCK: XUV/SUV...

On the XUV front, didya ever consider a rugged turbodiesel?

like the Crosswind XUV or better yet the new FORD EVEREST :cool:

Pero i think we should stay on the lines of SUV for you my friend:

*The X-Trail is interesting (PROS: its got a 2.0L engine for its size. CONS: its smaller than what would fit your lifestyle).

*The new PRADO is every inch as sexy as the old Fieldmaster that you had before (CONS: the price-tag at close to 2M would allow us to get a Suburban already).

*If you want something on the CAR size, the Subaru FORESTER would be a good fit for your lifestyle.

Hmmm...whaddya think? Help me out here...What are you looking for padre - car or truck?

ILLIMUNATI.............I am so sure that your suggestions are perfect for TP pero if the SO finds out that he would be buying the cars or SUV's that you've suggested I am a 100% sure that your head will be chopped off. hahaha ;) Lalo na wala ang asawa nya, those vehicles will surely be a chick magnet.... :evil:

Note:

Y'know, am thinking of getting a Certified Pre-Owned BMW 3 series direct from the dealer. These are '98 series bodies already, with about 15000 to 55000 kms on them, certified maintained by BMW with warranties and all. You may want to check that out too. ;)

:mtc:

ey dude ... thanks for the reply ... BMW dropped their prices .. when the new taxes was imposed to SUVs ... that is why you will notice .. there's a lot of them nowadays ...

Better check the price of the brand new one before settling bro ...

Honda CRV .... dami masyado ... kulang na lang gawin taxi :)

Ford Escape ... two of my friends have it ... and one common comment ... lakas sa gas

I might consider getting a car with VVTi engine .. para matipid ... :D