The Car Buying Guide - Brand New Cars

halimaw ang fuel consumption ng ford...i own a honda jazz..kung may budget ka ito bilin mo...kung wala hyundai getz (madali pormahan..maganda rin overall)

cgurado kayo na kaya nyo iwanan ang jazz sa highway? yung kaibigan ko naka 1.5vtec jazz..testing natin...tsaka 1.6 yan eh..kung vtec 1.6 ang tinapat mo kakain ka ng alikabok pre..pinakamatulin sa 1300cc category ang jazz..iba gumawa ng makina ang honda pre

hmmmmm gsto ko lang share.. for me ndi ok ang honda.. pag brand new, ok pa cya.. swabe pa takbo.. pag tumagal, ndi na.. mabilis masira makina, suspension, transmission.. i knw because we used to own 5 hondas.. 2 accords, 2 civics and 1 city.. in a span of 8 years yan.. ngayon city na lang naiwan kasi pang laspag lang namin.. yung city namin is like the jazz ang korte ng harap, and there is nothing that i like about it.. suspension sucks, transmission sucks.. jerky ang takbo, and all other components feels like its all gonna crumble on u.. sold my last civic and bought an altis 1.8.. IMHO ok cya.. suabe sa takbo, ok ang suspension, and ndi mo man lang mapapansin na nagchchange ng gears ang altis.. unlike the civic and city na parang magjjerk.. fuel efficiency? ok naman cya.. i get 11-12 km per liter shell unleaded.. cyempre ndi parin kasing ok ng brand new honda, pero sa experience ko kasi, civic ko nung tumagal nasa 5.5 per liter na lang e.. i actually swore off hondas in the mean time kasi bad rep na tlga sakin.. im really happy with my altis.. no prob watsoever..

It also less likely to be carnapped than the Japanese counterparts.....according to TMG

due

1. Lesser resale value than japanese brands

2. Parts are not interchangeable with others compared to Jap brands

3. Not used as taxi

4. One will have a hard time finding replacement parts when it is brought to southern philippines

5. others

I didn't know these. Tnx for the info.

In the same manner, you can't compare fuel consumption ng 1.6 sa 1.3, right? For a 1.6, fuel consumption of 11-12km/liter is not bad at all. I notice you're a honda fanatic, so i'll leave you alone. Basta alam ko laging iwan ang jazz and city sa lynx.

halimaw ang fuel consumption ng ford...i own a honda jazz..kung may budget ka ito bilin mo...kung wala hyundai getz (madali pormahan..maganda rin overall)

cgurado kayo na kaya nyo iwanan ang jazz sa highway? yung kaibigan ko naka 1.5vtec jazz..testing natin...tsaka 1.6 yan eh..kung vtec 1.6 ang tinapat mo kakain ka ng alikabok pre..pinakamatulin sa 1300cc category ang jazz..iba gumawa ng makina ang honda pre

i still drive my lancer gsr, which i bought brand new back in '99. first car ko kaya alagang-alaga. ito pa rin da best sa kin. it's a great car for driving around town, maganda rin ang fuel consumption. even after 6 years, i still get 11-12 km/l, and that's city driving. yun nga lang, unless you really go afterstock, don't expect to ride with the (honda) boys.

currently available ang honda fit or more well known here as the honda jazz. well priced ito and it's fuel efficient. if you're clustrophobic, well ibang usapan na ito kasi medyo maliit ang leg room nito. The mitsubishi lancer mx is also a good car to buy as long as you sell after mga five or seven kasi, this are the times when it's flaws comes out. I have a mitsubishi adventure super sport and after four years, mareklamo na ang sasakyang ito. It actually depends on your preferrence na rin kasi if you live in an area with smooth roads, a good sedan, compact car or such is advisable pero pag parang buwan ka nakatira, well, suggestion ko, mamili ka na sa medyo SUV level. I don't suggest the Highlander and CRV to my friends kasi paborito ito ng mga car jackers.

find what's suits your needs and definitely you'll find a car perfect for you. At least now, there are more choices in the market than before. Oh and by the way. i don't suggest Eurocars as well kasi, they easily breakdown and maintenance of such cars are expensive. I don't know about an ENZO though but as far as BEEMERS and mercs are concerned, don't buy second hand cars like that kasi usually may problema na yun kaya binebenta ng first owner. Vovlo's are good but very expensive gas drinkers.

just my two cents

Whats is your main complaint over the Adventue?

....... I have a mitsubishi adventure super sport and after four years, mareklamo na ang sasakyang ito. It actually depends on your preferrence na rin kasi if you live in an area with smooth roads, a good sedan, compact car or such is advisable pero pag parang buwan ka nakatira, well, suggestion ko, mamili ka na sa medyo SUV level. I don't suggest the Highlander and CRV to my friends kasi paborito ito ng mga car jackers. .......

Pag Mazda 3 magisip muna kayo. maporma nga pero hindi natin sure makina. remember nung bagong dating mazda dami bumili tpos bumagsak din. bilangin nyo ilang sasakyan na mazda ang gumawa na makikita nyo sa daan?(i mean yung mga lumang mazda hindi included mazda 3 and 6)

obviously they have improved over time.. and there was nothing really wrong with the previous mazda 323.. in fact, id prefer driving it over my old civic of the same yr model.. mas maganda suspension, nothing wrong with the engine.. only problem is, panget yung porma nung 323, and matakaw sa gas kasi nga zoom zoom.. it is fast, but i dnt really need fast kasi mahal na gas.. mazda 3 ngayon ok lang naman.. demand has increased and so should the resale value.. i have 2 friends hu own mazda 3s, feedback is ok lang naman ang car.. but both of them also own an altis 1.8G and rate the altis better in terms of performance.. suspension mainly and power.. they say the mazda is underpowered and they prefer to use the mazda for the reason that it looks bad a$$..

obviously they have improved over time.. and there was nothing really wrong with the previous mazda 323.. in fact, id prefer driving it over my old civic of the same yr model.. mas maganda suspension, nothing wrong with the engine.. only problem is, panget yung porma nung 323, and matakaw sa gas kasi nga zoom zoom.. it is fast, but i dnt really need fast kasi mahal na gas.. mazda 3 ngayon ok lang naman.. demand has increased and so should the resale value.. i have 2 friends hu own mazda 3s, feedback is ok lang naman ang car.. but both of them also own an altis 1.8G and rate the altis better in terms of performance.. suspension mainly and power.. they say the mazda is underpowered and they prefer to use the mazda for the reason that it looks bad a$$..

Yung concern ksi sa mazda yung makina. Ford na ksi may ari nyan. Yung ford mukhang mahal expedition pero affordable. So the same with ford labas lang maganda.

Tingnan natin mga 3-5years from now mazda 3

For a 1.6L brand new car, no specific brand considering that all are good brands in the market today and it would be more of what fits one's budget. Some opt to get a car with less displacement like a 1.3L car but at the end, it how you want your car to be... B)

...considering the price of gasoline these days... :unsure:

post-48600-1134150819.jpg

The new small cars are pretty practical IMHO. The jazz and swift top my list. I have heard some bad stuff about the piccanto so I wouldn't recommend it. I haven't heard much about the Getz though. These days, a small low displacement car is the way to go. You not only save fuel but also space on the roads.

If you tend to carry a lot of stuff, the Hilux looks pretty good for a pickup.