The Car Buying Guide - Brand New Cars

Sayang wala pa ko sa MTC first half of this year .... I just sold my 6 month old Lancer GLS 2002 with 4k mileage ....

hmmm, why did you sell it dude? not satisfied w/ car's peformance?

Actually the car was excellent .. low profile ... engine ... features except for one thing ... after sales service .. particularly Citimotors ....

I had this problem where in it came to a point that I'm already requesting for a replacement ... they ended up bringing the car back to the plant just to check a freaking knocking door sound ....

for my scuba diving and safari trips, I'll go even for a second hand 2000 Range Rover or Land Rover. super reliable.

everyday service, cguro dapat matipid sa gas, hmmm..Civic/Accord or Toyota Altis. if may money to spend, Porsche Boxter S-type.

pag pang date, commute. hehehe. dun mo kc makikita personality and breeding ng girls eh..yung patience nila..etc.

Boxter S lang po

its not an S-type hehe ;)

People ... did you see the new Pajero look and Outlander

Yep...

...i first saw the outlander in singapore. i think the back is kewl. am not sold on the front though.

as for the new pajero...well, IMHO lang po...i think it looks unnecessarilly fat and bloated. i kinda like the Fieldmaster design of the Pajero more - now that was sleek and sexy. The new one looks...bloated :) *like i said, IMHO*

*peace*

for my scuba diving and safari trips, I'll go even for a second hand 2000 Range Rover or Land Rover. super reliable.

everyday service, cguro dapat matipid sa gas, hmmm..Civic/Accord or Toyota Altis. if may money to spend, Porsche Boxter S-type.

pag pang date, commute. hehehe. dun mo kc makikita personality and breeding ng girls eh..yung patience nila..etc.

Boxter S lang po

hehehe... S-Type kc ang sabi sa BBC. anyway gusto ko rin yung BMW 540i, Audi A6, Volvo S60 T9. ;)

Boxter S lang po

hehehe... S-Type kc ang sabi sa BBC. anyway gusto ko rin yung BMW 540i, Audi A6, Volvo S60 T9. ;)

hehe

yep its been enhanced with some sport options otherwise boxster pa din

nyway you should take a look at the new

the new audi rs6, and the jag s-type R

Audi rs6=4.2 liter twin turbo/450 bhp

0-60=4.6 sec

gua

looks like an ordinary a6 with the rs badge

unassuming attitude

jag S-type R

400 bhp supercharged

0-60 5.3 sec

looks like a regular S-type, mesh grille, badge, bigger wheels

who sez big cars arent fast

hehe

these cars i like bcos they're unassuming on the road

but it can blow the lugbolts off any souped up japanese tincans on redlight drags

hehe

[b]Rolls-Royce Phantom [/b]

wish ko lang  :rolleyes:

have you seen the new generation RR's?

pretty kewl...

Meron ako nakita dito sa Saudi... bagong (RR)Bentley Continental*..

nakatabi ko sa may traffic light .... hayup... gusto kong bungguin e... o kahit gasgasasan man lang... :evil:

*alam ko lang RR yun..pag dating ko sa office..check ko website ng RR...dun ko lang nalaman na Bentley Continental GT 2003 un..

kakainggit sila..sigh

I'm trying to save up for a Corolla GLi '95-'97 big body or a '92-'93 Galant GTI... hoping by next year :D

I have a 1991 Corolla GL the engine is almost back to it's running condition, butr i still have to save alot for other parts, i'll leave the body job for last, when the engine is completely fixed. :)

nakatabi ko sa may traffic light .... hayup... gusto kong bungguin e... o kahit gasgasasan man lang... :evil:

*alam ko lang RR yun..pag dating ko sa office..check ko website ng RR...dun ko lang nalaman na Bentley Continental GT 2003 un..

kakainggit sila..sigh

*heheh*

based saudi ka pala pareng lian...

well, marami ka ngang makikitang RR dyan.

the best (and most frustrating) part of the new RRs are...

they are not just your expensive, hand-made luxury chariots anymore...

the BENTLEY CONTINENTAL for instance is also such a performance machine that it would probably whoop any other luxury SEDAN's ass on the blacktop - unless you were driving something as equally intimidating like a souped up Brabus Merc S class.

B) happy car watching and hunting usted!

nakatabi ko sa may traffic light .... hayup... gusto kong bungguin e... o kahit gasgasasan man lang...  :evil:

kakainggit sila..sigh

*heheh*

based saudi ka pala pareng lian...

well, marami ka ngang makikitang RR dyan.

the best (and most frustrating) part of the new RRs are...

they are not just your expensive, hand-made luxury chariots anymore...

the BENTLEY CONTINENTAL for instance is also such a performance machine that it would probably whoop any other luxury SEDAN's ass on the blacktop - unless you were driving something as equally intimidating like a souped up Brabus Merc S class.

B) happy car watching and hunting usted!

The Brabus Merc S class is a fine machine

but it wouldnt amount to anything beside the new

Mercedes McLaren SLR