Women only have sex when they're in love

most women prefer to make love. it's different. weird to some whose beliefs are in contrast to this however, we must remember that they have their reasons as to why. it's tough to try and sleep around and then fall for every guy you'd do it with. so other than messing their lives, they'd rather opt for THE ONE. and to me, that's a wiser choice.

• 2 months later...
i don't think so,,,

siguro mostly ganyan coz women are driven by their emotions,

but of course, there's always an exeption to the rule,,,

and with the times ryt now??? hmmm,,, hay naku,,, <_<

kaw, ms angel in your personal experience what can you say? para we could know kng hanggang saan kami lulugar.. you know what i mean :rolleyes:

I dont know, I haven't tried having sex without feeling any emotional affection for the guy. Maybe, that's one reason why I couldn't go through with FUBU's. I just cant do it for the heck of it. I tried it, and this guy was even my crush, but I couldn't do it, I ended up jacking him off. :lol: Great kisser though.

But hey that's just me, and who knows what I'll be tommorrow.

that's a good answer, it's not a matter of whether the myth is true or not, it all depends on the person, kudos to those who can do it without love but more kudos to those who do it with love. Lust combined with love produces more powerful and explosive feelings!

Edited by ugoyugoy1