Women only have sex when they're in love

• 3 weeks later...
Guest romantico888
Is it true that women only have sex when they have feelings for the guy?

Merong ganyan, merong hindi. pero maski 10 taon pa mahigit na walang sex ang babae nakakapag intay sila sa taong mahal na mahal nila. :wub:

nope meron sa sobrang engot na yata o L basta nalang napatol dahil nagiinit na din sa mga eksena ngunit papano nga naman ang mga PSPs but i never had sex with them to be honest takot ako sa posible makuha ko sa kanila... papano yung mga girls on SEB walang love involved just SEX dami dyan ganon din dito...

• 3 weeks later...

exclude natin ang paid sex (for the sake of argument)

NOT ALL women do not have sex when they're not in love

Therefore, some women have sex without love involved! :thumbsupsmiley:

I know a handful of my girl-friends who already experienced having sex with two or more guys simultaneously time compared to the majority of the girls i know who only have sex with their loved ones - so does this mean ALL girls only have sex when in love?

simple logic :thumbsupsmiley: tao lang tayong lahat

• 2 months later...

Let's take GirlsForHire out of the picture.

Most, not all, women engage in sex only when they're inlove. Even women who have sex with men they're not in love with do it for the same reason -- they want to un-love and to forget the man they love so much. she goes down to that level (having sex with men other than the man she loves), thinking that it will end the feelings she has for him right then and there... So technically, they still do the deed because they're (stupidly) inlove. :lol:

I don't know probably the baby boomers, they're a forgotten lot of distorted ideals. Probably the woman who dreamt of marrying a pretty korean boy in that BOYS OVER FLOWERS, the same woman who couldnt face reality that she will never get laid with that pretty korean boy, even butt f#&k

i don't think that girls only have sex when their in love. aside to the fact for paid sex. may mga instances pa rin kc na malibog rin sila. just like what i read on a book. which the content explains that mas malibog daw ang babae kesa sa lalake. and to the fact that when you go to a bar or club.. 60% you can have a 1 night stand and i'm sure their not inlove with you.

hmmm cguro i'm one of the few na makaluma :D I only have sex with people I really care... kaya I'm not into SEB or FUBU. :(

depende naman sa tao un.. ;)

pero ayos yun kung ganon ka..

plus point nga un pag makaluma. :D :thumbsupsmiley:

apir! :hypocritesmiley: