Women only have sex when they're in love

Guest bitchy_witchy

An old quote says: Women need reason to have sex. Men just need a place.

There are certain reasons why women engage in sex:

1. Biological reason -to perform their duty of producing offsprings.

2. Recreational reason - to please their partners and enjoy their sexuality (without the purpose of getting pregnant).

3. Financial reason- self-explanatory

Doing it just for the sake of love? I doubt so. Let's admit it girls, we have sex because we enjoy it.

As for men, reasoning is no longer required. ;)

• 2 months later...
It could be possible...

It could be possible?

I'm afraid that this is already a myth nowadays. Though I still have the old mentality of women should only do it with their husbands, I have resigned to the fact that sex is something that is enjoyed by both sexes.

Before joining MTC, ang iniisip ko lang mga guys lang ang malilibog, and that guys enjoy it more. I guess I was wrong. Owel...

As for the love thing, with all the FBs, SEBs, etc. going on here in MTC (and outside), I don't think it's really a factor anymore. Baka bonus na lang yun. Ewan.

It could be possible?

I'm afraid that this is already a myth nowadays. Though I still have the old mentality of women should only do it with their husbands, I have resigned to the fact that sex is something that is enjoyed by both sexes.

Before joining MTC, ang iniisip ko lang mga guys lang ang malilibog, and that guys enjoy it more. I guess I was wrong. Owel...

As for the love thing, with all the FBs, SEBs, etc. going on here in MTC (and outside), I don't think it's really a factor anymore. Baka bonus na lang yun. Ewan.

sa girl kasi there is a time na hinahanap din un..pero ndi naman ganun ka libog compare sa guy..hehehe

kasi sa girl dumadating din ung naghahanap sila..hehehe

For some people it's a myth maybe because thay are speaking for themselves... But what the heck... We are all of the same kind... Kung kaya ng lalaki, bakit hindi ang babae? Ang ibig ko sabihin, it's sexual urge that everyone encounters... Lahat as in lahat nakakaramdam ng ganyan... Nasa pagpipigil lang yan... Basta masasabi ko lang, undoubtedly sex is good... but sex is better if you will share it with the one you love... :thumbsupsmiley: