Women only have sex when they're in love

Is it true that women only have sex when they have feelings for the guy?

I doubt it! <_< Just like men who wants to do it with a girl whom he's not in-love then there are women also who engage in SEX with any guy without having any feelings towards him for the sake of personal gratification and satisfaction. It all sums up to the word which starts with a letter "L". ;)

• 2 weeks later...

At the risk of getting the ire of some people, i would have to say that "Women having sex only when they're in love" is a myth perpetrated by hopeless romantics who have yet to discover the glorious wonders of non-procreative horizontal calisthenics.

Yes, sex can be just as fun and orgasmic even without the element of love present. Although, Love does make sex more meaningful and special, to some extent. Bottomline, it's possible to have sex and enjoy every moment of it even without intense emotional involvement with your partner.

I was in a relationship for two years and I tried to be as monogamous as possible. I did slip once or twice while I was still involved, but those little indiscretions didn't change my feelings for my then-boyfriend. Not in the least bit.

And then we broke up and I was devastated. For a while I thought I couldn't and wouldn't let another man's penis penetrate my very core. And so i was celibate for a few weeks. Until I stumbled upon this gem of a pleasure buddy. :lol:

He's like me in some ways. In the sex department, at least. He's got a pretty sizeable shaft (bigger than my Ex's, I think) and the way he rams into me just makes me hit the roof everytime. We've only been shagging for a month and a half (I think. He's better at keeping track of dates and frequency), but I would have to say that he's one of the two best sex of the year - my year. My Ex being the other one. I tell you, this guy knows how to shag me senseless. Each coupling leaves me sore (I even bled on one occasion), but always, always wanting more. And the bite marks he left on my neck and back just this weekend still tingle - but it's a good kind of tingle, i must say :D

Anyway, this guy and I are not in a relationship. I don't think it's even an option for us :lol: , but we do have the most amazing sex everytime. Well, except when he's sick. :lol: So really, women can have (and they DO) sex even without love.

Edited by MA
At the risk of getting the ire of some people, i would have to say that "Women having sex only when they're in love" is a myth perpetrated by hopeless romantics who have yet to discover the glorious wonders of non-procreative horizontal calisthenics.

Yes, sex can be just as fun and orgasmic even without the element of love present.  Although, Love does make sex more meaningful and special, to some extent.  Bottomline, it's possible to have sex and enjoy every moment of it even without intense emotional involvement with your partner.

I was in a relationship for two years and I tried to be as monogamous as possible.  I did slip once or twice while I was still involved, but those little indiscretions didn't change my feelings for my then-boyfriend.  Not in the least bit.

And then we broke up and I was devastated.  For a while I thought I couldn't and wouldn't let another man's penis penetrate my very core.  And so i was celibate for a few weeks.  Until I stumbled upon this gem of a pleasure buddy. :lol:

He's like me in some ways.  In the sex department, at least.  He's got a pretty sizeable shaft (bigger than my Ex's, I think) and the way he rams into me just makes me hit the roof everytime.  We've only been shagging for a month and a half (I think.  He's better at keeping track of dates and frequency), but I would have to say that he's one of the two best sex of the year - my year.  My Ex being the other one.  I tell you, this guy knows how to shag me senseless.  Each coupling leaves me sore (I even bled on one occasion), but always, always wanting more.  And the bite marks he left on my neck and back just this weekend still tingle - but it's a good kind of tingle, i must say :D 

Anyway, this guy and I are not in a relationship.  I don't think it's even an option for us :lol: , but we do have the most amazing sex everytime.  Well, except when he's sick. :lol:  So really, women can have (and they DO) sex even without love.

If guys can do it, then girls can do it! But what is the point of all those sex? Pleasure? But pleasure is as fleeting as the bamboo sways in the wind......the question then is what matters to you most---pleasure or love?

Guest Camerie

This is a thing of the past... Right now, since woman can do not just as much but more than what a guy can do, more women today are doing casual sex. Although we still have a double standard in the society, girls having casual sex is accepted already. I don't see anything wrong with women doing casual sex as long as they are ready for the consequences of their actions.