Virtual Presidential Elections of 2022  

70 members have voted

1. 1. PRESIDENT

• BONGBONG MARCOS
    • LENI ROBREDO

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 05/09/22 at 11:00 AM

On 5/12/2022 at 6:10 PM, Boycumcum said:

Halos lahat ng kakampink di tanggap ang pagkatalo, grabe mga post nila di talaga maka move on. Toxic silang lahat

FYI brader.. si Isko ang binoto ko

me too brother voted for isko also ok siya sa manila samin grabe ginanada, pero congrats to voted BBM. like someone o this thread said majority wins so lets accept the fact nalang and pag mali tsaka nalang magreklamo. 

On 5/10/2022 at 11:07 AM, xJoyboy said:

Not a fan of a BBM presidency but I acknowledge his experience as being a former Cong/Governor at the very least.

Unlike this ulupong- Robin Padilla, na former actor and former X-Convict, with 0 experience in governance, didn't even run as a councilor- now turned #1 Senator in this election garnering 26 Million fcking votes as of this moment!

Imagine 26 Million Filipinos! 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Proud to say I'm not one of those 26M :D

eto talaga ang di ako makapaniwala robin padilla for 26million lols! feeling ko pagsikat ka at kilala bobotohin ka e, dala na din siguro kakanood ng tv ng pinoy. nakakalungkot lang kasi ung imga deserving na maging senador e wala sa line up, pilipinas talga. parang magiging tv tuloy ang pulitika puropagpapangap nalang. peace! it just my opinion lang naman

On 5/12/2022 at 10:19 PM, K0RN - RETIR3D said:

Maganda credentials ni Candidate B except for these: 

CANDIDATE B:

•Defended the Manalo brothers (NPA members) and Rodolfo Salas (NPA Commander) in court. 

•Bribed and forced two Aetas to sign a petition against the Anti Terror Law in the supreme court. They then admitted this via affidavit stating, "Ayaw po na napilitan na rin kami pumirma, binigyan po kami ng P1,000 at hatiin daw po namin.”

•Fooled 22 fishermen into signing a petition regarding the West Phil Sea, they withdrew stating: “Wala kaming alam dito at hindi namin suportado ang inihaing petisyon. Isang malaking panlilinlang ito at paggamit sa aming asosasyon"

•Refuses all economic amendments to be made in our charter. 

Hehe master manipulator din pala si Candidate B.

On 5/13/2022 at 4:32 PM, sendero said:

😁Mayroon na silang Party List Group - BAYAD MUNA. Mga MPA's, PokPoks, Prostis, Hookers, Walkers, PSP's, GRO's, Spakol Therapists ang members nila. Slogan nila ay- MONEY DOWN, PANTY DOWN !! 😍

Wow naman "bait" mo talaga, sobra ka makapag label ng mga tao

22 hours ago, Nathania said:

Move on na pinklawan please.. move on na. Para sa ikakabuti ng philippines at taong bayan. Please move on na.! Move on na.! move on na na!!!)

Pero may isang taong 6 years di maka-move on maski tatlong beses tinalo sa isang election 😆

On 5/16/2022 at 5:22 PM, Nathania said:

Move on na pinklawan please.. move on na. Para sa ikakabuti ng philippines at taong bayan. Please move on na.! Move on na.! move on na na!!!)

Pinklawan? PATAY NA SI NINOY, CORY AT SI NOYNOY AT SI KRIS NA LANG ANG PROMINENT SA PAMILYANG YAN! Hawak ba ni Kris si Leni? Naloloko ka na ba? O si Bimby? O kaya si Josh? Pinagiisip mo ko ngayon dahil kung hindi si Angel yung Aquino na yan eh baka si Carlo pala. Di kaya si Melchora?

Ibang bansa? Us pinklawans? What for? We're doing pretty well here in the Philippines. We're the intellectuals, the managers, the top executives, and in general the technocrats. DDS and pro-BBMs are the janitors, the security guards, the cops, the street vendors, the perennial rank&files, the idle layabouts, and the parasites. Oh, you guys are also the OFWs so there's some good in you. Just bring in the Dollars we'll handle your money for you. ;)

2 hours ago, macbolan00 said:

Ibang bansa? Us pinklawans? What for? We're doing pretty well here in the Philippines. We're the intellectuals, the managers, the top executives, and in general the technocrats. DDS and pro-BBMs are the janitors, the security guards, the cops, the street vendors, the perennial rank&files, the idle layabouts, and the parasites. Oh, you guys are also the OFWs so there's some good in you. Just bring in the Dollars we'll handle your money for you. ;)

Your assumptions are not facts.You have a data to to prove your claims? I'm sure you don't because going back to what I said, its only your assumptions.   Yes many Class D and E are for BBM, and they are the noisy BBMs voters.  The silent ones are the Class A, B and C.

Pinklawans are intellectuals?  My gosh you didn't even voted for your intellectual senators.  15-16M votes for Leni  to those people how many % voted for Chel Dionkno and the others.  Many  Leni voters even voted for Robin to even beat Uniteams candidate.  You guys not even solid on your parties candidates what more doing a door to door in swaying BBM voters to vote for Leni.

• Downvote 1
On 5/17/2022 at 8:08 AM, macbolan00 said:

You know what's worse than a Bob0ng voter? Someone who's lecturing people about respect and the need to move on. That's really toxic. I'll bet these mental deficients can't even understand our indignation. I guess they never will.

On 5/27/2022 at 7:59 AM, macbolan00 said:

Just like Bob0ng voters, only idiots believe in those country rankings by IQ. Sus.

On 5/19/2022 at 8:55 AM, macbolan00 said:

Hindi kasi get nun mg low-IQ na 31 million eh. We were willing to settle for a Leni defeat. What we can't stomach is a Marcos win. And no, we will not stop until that jerk is air-lifted to Hawaii.

Obvious na Ad Hominem lang ang kaya mo and cannot discuss facts properly. 

• Downvote 2
22 hours ago, haroots2 said:

Your assumptions are not facts.You have a data to to prove your claims? I'm sure you don't because going back to what I said, its only your assumptions.   Yes many Class D and E are for BBM, and they are the noisy BBMs voters.  The silent ones are the Class A, B and C.

Pinklawans are intellectuals?  My gosh you didn't even voted for your intellectual senators.  15-16M votes for Leni  to those people how many % voted for Chel Dionkno and the others.  Many  Leni voters even voted for Robin to even beat Uniteams candidate.  You guys not even solid on your parties candidates what more doing a door to door in swaying BBM voters to vote for Leni.

That Dude is Just All-Post and can only counter with Ad Hominems. He can't even prove that the 31M voters would be what he perceive. And he can't even accept the fact that his bet lost by more than 50%

• Downvote 1