• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

Hi. Stop giving me mixed signals. Wag ka ng gumaya sa mga millenials na PAFALL.

We're too old for that s@%t. Salamat sa concern. There was a time na halos magmakaawa akona pansinin mo,bat ngayon ata nagiging active ka pansinin ako?

Salamat sa concern mo. Sabi mo nga move forward. Ginagawa ko na yun. We can never be friends.

Wala akong naging friend sa mga exes ko. I know you're in a happy state right now. Masaya ako para sayo.

Para sa inyo. Pinagdadasal ko parati Ang happiness mo. Na aawkwardan ako sa care na pinapakita mo. Hindi na ako sanay. Hahaha.

• 3 weeks later...

You,

The basis of our friendship is that we share each other's misery. We take turns listening to each other. If I'm not ok, you listen and wait 'till I'm ok. And when I felt ok, I listened to you.

Now you are ok and you still want to mope around? You are in a much better situation that I am now and my future looks even bleaker. So don't message me just to tell me you are tired of thinking and that you might end things suddenly, you are now in a better place than before while I am getting deeper and deeper into this sh*th**e i'm in.

I just needed a sympathetic ear from you but you were too caught up in your misery that you didn't see that I need your help. I'm supposed to be your friend, not your therapist. But since you can now afford it, you probably should just look for a licensed psychotherapist to listen to your woes.

Stop being a selfish emo bastard and start being my friend!

• Like (+1) 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

JDGH,

You came ... I heard you were arriving. Did we hear anything from you while/when you were in Manila? No.

Your excuses are pathetic. I see you on FB ... your posts: what you've been doing, who you're with or where you are.

Yes, your priorities have certainly changed.

Quite a disappointment ... esp. for your lola. Better if she wasnt told about when you were arriving. She was waiting/hoping ... for you to visit her.

I didnt think you would be another one I'd have to ... let go.

But, why bother?

It's a waste of time & concern ... when it's clear how mom & I are the LEAST on your list.

Come Easter ... rather not spend that with you.

A

RC,

Am glad for your job offer. It's just that ... I wont have anyone to support events with from now on.

You're lucky I answered/took that long distance phone call ... from ur now Qatar-based employer. Not getting in touch with you coz you changed mobile #s ... left them no option but to call your referrals.

I wish you all the best.

You have had quite a tough few months ... you dad passing, you getting a health scare.

May this be the answer for all your prayers.

Good luck, God bless & have a safe trip to SG then Qatar.

A