• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

hi,

i just want to say i forgive you.

stop haunting me. alam ko may pagkaweird ka and you can launch yourself into a person's subconscious. whatever you mean by that, basta stop it incase you are doing it. if that is just one of your lies, better.

if you are wondering how i am, i am relatively happy. i am inlove. i moved on. i can listen to love songs now and think of my "him."

i hope you'll get all the things you deserve. here is your closure. kung hei fat choy!

ps. i still remember my inaanak, i pray for the best future for him. i will see him siguro in the future. i will always be his ninang kahit na i can't be your friend.

Dear boss,

You were right when you told me that you are cold-hearted. You know how much the people around you are living in debts that they'd be paying for more than a decade or so. And these people have families, have mouths to feed, and have kids to send to school. Yet, you refuse to give them whatever remains of their salary. Remember, these are the people that keep the company alive, they are the ones doing all the hard work. I highly doubt that you can do all the physical work that they are doing, given how challenged your social skills are. Please be humane and have a little kindness and sympathy in your heart. Remember - bilog ang mundo. happy.gif

Guest Riveria

We rarely see each other to spend any sort of time together. What has gone wrong? Do you want me to be your future? Will you give this relationship the attention it so desperately deserves? How can a relationship survive if there is only one person doing the work of two? I only ever feel close to you when we make love, even that side of the relationship is suffering. I'm not sure I can go on anymore the way things have been. I will let you go if I have to, move on and hope one day to meet someone who will show me love and attention the way I deserve to be shown, I just want you to have one more try. I love you still.

BB, Im so longing to talk to you, to tell you what I feel 'coz I know you'll understand but I don't want to bother you right now because I know you're busy. Just a text from you and i'll be comforted. I miss you.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Riveria

J,

I've also had to accept the fact that all that I felt was one sided. I loved you and I have no regrets about that. You are a wonderful man. And you were always very honest with me. Never once did you lead me on, or allow me to believe something that wasn't true. You always made me face reality and deal with life. A lot of hurting words were uttered and I've accepted it. I won't say any word for now though it does hurt to hear those words from you. I know we are done.there is nothing more to do or to say. I lost your love some how and somewhere. I retraced my steps searching for that unspoken bond we shared everyday. I want to thank you for giving me the chance to be happy and the chance to know the good and bad side of me...

E