The Mail Box

i know i shouldn't expect from you,stuffs like care and love care for the man you love, love for the man you have. but i can't help it, evrytime you talk at me, place that smile or make a face at me,i can't help to think you feel the same, that everytime you laugh and smile at me,

there's this sweet talk saying... "hey, do you know that i love you?!"

funny isn't it, dreaming someone like you, could love someone like me

but despite all the pain of not having you,makes me realize one thing,

God is so kind not letting me have you,'cause if i have you, i can lose you, while not having you, and just be your friend, i can love you without worrying,

i will lose you...

amy, i know that i have hurt you, but those things is for the better.

why did i lied?

i lied for the 'cause of our relationship.

we've been arguing about this things since the very begining of our relationship.

for it would not prosper anymore, its better to end this right now for i cannot bare to see you hurting.

until then........

I'm sorry you had to be caught in the crossfire.

When I see you, when we talk.. it reminds me of everything that has happened. Believe me, I am in agony trying not to think about it. I tried to draw the line. I tried to hide what I really feel, because I don't want to be unfair to you. I tried to hate you, but I realized I can't. You have been nothing but good to me. Given the chance, I feel you're someone I could really trust and be friends with. It's just at this point, it's too darn hard, too complicated.

That night when we last saw each other, I didn't know if you noticed how I had to clench my teeth, willing myself not to wince and show any sign of emotion every time I hear the name. It was hard, but I managed. I admit, I am still hurting. Letting go is never an easy task. I may seem ok, but I'm not even halfway there.

I will keep my silence and try my best to move on. I will keep my promise. You vowed to do the same. Let's hold on to that. I am keeping away, not becase I hate you, nor do I hate the cause of it all. I really want us to be friends. I just have to deal with myself first. Please, please do not say you're sorry. You are not at fault.

I am sincere in hoping that you enjoy yourself. Take care and be happy.

T.

TO THE GIRL WHO HAMMERED THE WORLD

WITH HER MALLET OF DECEPTION

well I'll be

I didn't see the mallet in your hand

The day you said you were telling the truth

It's no wonder I couldn't see that thing

you had it tucked away behind your back

and stupid me - leaning over to say

that you were my friend, and I gave a damn

while you gently felt - gently wound fist tight

and with one swoop, got me square in the face

I'm dazed and in another dimension

with the rest of the unsuspecting blokes

who never saw it coming - that mallet

hidden in your hollow sincerity

:grr:

The day after...

A day that I dreaded to see. I wished last night that maybe somehow, the Lord would come take me in my sleep so I won't have to face today. Unfortunately, I woke up.

I awoke to the truth. The truth of your betrayal, the truth of my inadequacy, the truth that now, my heart is broken... the truth that maybe there is no more hope, and that I'm just fooling myself that things will turn out better in the end.

We are married... I hope that meant something to you... I hope that that solemn promise we made in front of everyone we cared about and more importantly, to GOD, meant something to you. You always said you were a religious person... I guess even your faith means nothing when all you think about is yourself.

I know I've wronged you. But you are such a hard person... you aren't even giving me the chance to make it up.

I woke up this morning... and I was angry. Angry at you. Angry because despite all your protestations and proclamations...despite all your explanations... despite your portrayal of yourself as the suffering wife and mother...all I can see is the spoiled, stubborn brat that you are.

You're having your cake and eating it too. This has to end. I don't want to get our daughter involved in this... but I don't think living with such a self-centred person as yourself...she'll never be taken cared of properly.

Stop deluding yourself. You don't live for others. You are selfish.

It hurts me to say all of this.

I'll stop.

Now.

I hope you're happy

Married woman, single lifestyle

I hope you're happy

Daughter left, unattended

I hope you're happy,

Heart broken, man ruined

I hope you're happy

New man, disrespectful pastard

I hope you're happy

Family ruined, Desire fulfilled

I hope...

jean,

I knew it was there

Though I tried to hide it

The feeling just kept on shining through

Haven't known you that long

So I try to deny it

But the feeling was much too much too strong

Could this be love

Deep down inside

Tearing me apart

I feel it in my heart .....

kit

Ikaw na mahalaga sa akin,

Wag mo akong alalahanin, nandito lang ako kung kailan mo ako. OO totoo na may nararamdaman pa din ako sayo at umaasa na sana ay mangyari ang nasa puso ko't isipan, pero di ko ito ipipilit sayo.

Pag nag mamahal ang isang tao, gagawin lahat ng walang kapalit.

To you,

I stand to be corrected

I said loving you is my biggest mistake but how can it be so wrong if it feels so right, its me who is the big mistake, if ever i made a mistake its not dat "I LOVE U", its thinking dat someday u love me too.

from me

Edited by alex_corvis

I woke up this morning and realized I still love you

Just the same as yesterday, and the day before

Despite everything that happened

I still long to hold you

And return to those days

I haven't loved this much before

I feel like Icarus soaring towards the Sun

Will the wax melt this time around

And send me crashing to Earth again?

Guest Insomnia Girl

I want to know when the hurting stops, when the emptiness no longer aches. Is it after fifteen days, after thirty, after a hundred? Or will I walk around feeling half-dead for months, even years, until it actually is the end? When will I stop holding back sobs in the face of other people's happiness?

Perhaps, it was my fault. That I gave myself away. That I let you figure me out. That I let you have such power over me. Even nonsensical thoughts revolved around you--the sound of your breathing, your voice, your strong hands, and the scars you bore so well.

This is the way the story goes. But everyone thinks I just let you go. They don't know that I'd do absolutely anything to protect you from getting hurt. I'd keep you safe at the expense of my own safety.

I kept my promise. You broke yours. But I remain foolish and still hold on to your last promise. That you'll come home to me eventually. Maybe you lied. Maybe your best intentions will never come to light. Maybe I'll just look pathetic after all this. But I'm past the point of being proud.

Love is a gamble and I'm down to my last few chips. I'm holding the lousiest cards in this deal but I can still sit up and wait. Next to loving you, that 's what I do best--wait. My love and my patience are immense. I refuse to put on a poker face. I learned this a long time ago: When you're playing for keeps, you go for broke.

So be it.

Of all the things I've believed in

I just want to get it over with

Tears form behind my eyes

But I do not cry

Counting the days that pass me by

I've been searching deep down in my soul

Words that I'm hearing are starting to get old

It feels like I'm starting all over again

The last three years were just pretend

And I said,

Goodbye to you