The Mail Box

F,

If you really like someone and that someone likes you back, consider yourself lucky and don't pass up the chance to be with them.

Don't give them some lame excuse about wanting to be a better person first. Don't string them along.

If you like them, you like them. If you don't, then let them go.

Dear Zell,

i purposely used the name, because if ever you read this. you'd know,

i am no good in words, i have problems expressing it. i have always wanted to tell you, but always too afraid to say it.

from the moment i saw you, you had captured my heart, but i denied it to myself. from that moment on every time we meet it would grow and grow up to the point that i cant deny it to myself, and then i realize "hey, you are really falling for her." even though your situation is very difficult, i wouldn't mind. i accepted it... no i embraced it. the whole you is what i want with all your strengths and flaws. I've always seen you as the perfect woman, smart, strong, beautiful, and independent. but still deep inside i see in you something more, even thou your a strong woman I've always seen that there is a fragile girl in you that i always wanted to protect. but you keep pushing me away. every time i come near, you put a space between us. maybe because of past experiences... i don't know...

i know how you see me... i'm just somebody that will be part of your past, nothing special, to be forgotten. but for a time i felt that there was something special between us but maybe it was just me. when i see or know that you're with other guys, it makes me jealous specially knowing that they have a better chance to you and almost none from me. its so painful... at times its so painful i want to scream... sometimes i want to cry... and now that you shut me out and i think that there is really no chance any more... the pain is so unbearable... i dont want to cry but im crying while doing this... but ill always have hope... even if its just a false hope...

after all off that, i want you to know that you'll always be that special to me. you'll always have a special part in my heart...

Dearest J,

I know your struggles and all the bullshit you've been through, you are not the hopeless man whore or someone else's bitch you think you are right now. I can hit you so hard or punch you in the face or break your balls just to make you see things...real ones. Everything is going to be okay.

Take care.

S