The Mail Box

Dear Little Ms. Young-confused-and-caught-up-in-the-game-I-tried-to-play,

I am not being rude, I am just being cold. I am not angry, I am indifferent. Don't you get it? I don't wanna waste my time giving you any emotion because you are not worthy of it. Consider this essay as the only thought I am willing to spare you, since I am a little bored over lunch break. What happened is already water under the bridge. You said you were sorry, I was sorry, so that's all there is really to it. So what's up with you being so hung up over it?

In as much as I am gonna sound like a douchebag here, I had to let you know that its no longer your responsibility to worry about me. In fact, since when have I allowed you that responsibility? Never! But to give you a peace of mind, I am fine, I am in a process of renovating myself and I am loving it. Can't you see? I am fine without you. You are too immature to handle my issues, so I spared you the headache you are so much begging for.

Come on now, stop asking me questions to which I have already given answers to. You are the one who played this game, and It seems you didn't read your cards well, and now you are acting all confused and lost. Or maybe, being young and all, you need to rethink your life over and where you are going. Unfortunately though, helping you with that is not my responsibility and I am not up for it.

Think about it this way, how do you expect me to invest in your happiness, and care about how you really feel, when time and again you gave me reasons to not trust you? I gave you your chances, and you keep wasting them.

I don't have a problem being a few feet away from you. Know this, I am not gonna be rude to you, but I do not have to be nice to you anymore either.

you,

let me do a remake of this letter:

I have a confession to make, the first time I met you, hindi kita gusto. Parang may nagsasabi na isa kang malaking sakit sa ulo. Kasi ang yabang mo, conceited.

But I also have to admit that even then, you have something good in you. You had the kind heart in loving a woman. You are the boy I’ve been wanting to meet.

Days…weeks…months passed. I don’t know if it’s because you opened your heart to me; kung ano ba ang mas malakas ang epekto — yung kakulitan mo o yung pang-aasar mo. I never thought that life could be this exciting again. I liked every moment. I slowly like every bit of you. Your loneliness, your craziness…

We bared souls to each other. Because of you, I am surprised that I started liking a guy when I chose not to..when I prayed so hard not to.

I started being brave by choosing to stay away from you..this isn't the kind of me I hoped to be. I thought we were good. Hindi ko lang alam kung bakit? Kung paano?

I resolved to stop liking you. I have decided to give us the space we both need. That’s why I’m writing this mail coz starting tomorrow I have to ignore you if I have to. Sana tama nga to para masiguro mo na gusto mo nga talaga ako. Magiging okay ako and magiging kagaya ng dati noong una tayo nagkakilala. I will do everything it takes to bring the old me back. I will never lose hope that we will remain as friends.”

Sam

Ma,

Nagulat naman ako, magkatabi yung dalawang stuffed toys

Stuffed toy na bigay ng first bf ko at stuffed toy na bigay ng ex ko

Di ko alam kung matatawa ako o maiinis.

Pero Ma, ang cute tingnan ng dalawa.

Hay nako...

Ako

Edited by shhhhhh

Was it the endless argument over the years or we got tired of our kiss and make up?

You sent me a photo of you and as I stare at it,

I don't feel the hatred , not a single bit instead I just smiled

You look more like a stranger to me.

A mere fragment of my memory.

May God and all the angels and saints grant my only wish

to put an end to whatever is between us.

And I shall never think of you again.

iho,

today is tomorrow's past

let it now ruin your day

not even tomorrow, or the next day

or the days after

try this mantra:

"everything will be alright, and I will be okay"

there are so many reasons to be happy.

smile.

smile for me? will you do that for Ate?

:)

i promise, it won't k*ll you if you smile.