The Mail Box

mom and dad,

So I guess this is it...

It pains me to see the stuff I grew up with being disposed one by one. I am not that materialistic, you know that, but it's like a part of my past is now either being sold or given away. In a few weeks time, we'll start anew... our own stuff, without you guys. I would want to have you nearby as much as possible, for who knows what might happen while we are countries apart? Still, you have to do what you think would be best for you as much as I know I already have my own decisions to make. I still am in that state of denial, trying to bury the thought that the new year will be spent not with you but with my new family... my OWN family... and it's not because I don't want to spend it you anymore, but it's because you'd be spending it millions of miles from here where you'd be spending it for the next few years to come.

Take care of yourselves, especially you, dad. Your little nurse won't be around to run after you whenever you're sick anymore. :( Don't worry about me, you know that he treats me like a princess and I do hope that would ease your minds a bit. I am in good, big hands, and we will try to make it work just as you guys did. You'll be proud of us, you'll see...

We'll see you in a few years. Hope you'd still be around to provide us support once it's our turn to settle there. :)

Always,

your little girl no more

ps

I'll take care of the photo albums the most. I know how much they mean to you.

Edited by BallBreaker
Guest Riveria

I wanted to tell you today how good I feel about us and our future. It seems that everything we do is even more meaningful because it isn't just for today ... it's for always. You make me feel really happy, and I'll always love making you feel special too.

I'm glad that I can count on you to be there when I need someone to understand, to encourage, to reassure me and I hope you realize you can always count on me too. We share so much of our lives, but it's nice to know that we can still go our own ways now and then and somehow, the more we grow as individuals, the closer we become.

I'm so satisfied with all we have together, and I'm sure that those feelings will last ... that I'll cherish you through a lifetime of beautiful tomorrows. I want you to know how pleased I am to be a part of your life, how much it means to me to know I'll always be in love with you and only you!

Edited by Riveria

Dear Shungaker Friend,

Why are you so quick to be in love with dickheads? Tsk tsk tsk.. take it easy. I don't want to see you again crying and saying "binigay ko naman lahat sa kanya, tapos iniwan pa rin nya ako?" Haayy, kaya nga iniwan ka dahil binigay mo na lahat eh. Edi nakuha na nya ang lahat. Ano pa and natira na gugustuhin nya sa yo? You never learn.

Dear Sexy Ex,

I still miss the days with you.

Traveling, dating, eating, converse, your almost perfectly hand-tailored body, your face, your smile, your spaniard-like all over white skin, your enticing smell from head to toe, your yummy armpits, your lushly and perfect sized 36c twins, our smoochings, making out with you anywhere we both think possible, your one of a kind art of moaning, the way you whisper the words "Let's do it again...", what more can I ask for? Hella! I hope someday I meet a woman whose willing but not limited to wanting and accepting me, but to include in satisfying my lusty fantasies the way you do. You made me your slave... you're such a great bitch! Those were indeed great memories.

You know where you can reach me and your very aware that I can't resist you. This time, give me the chance in saying "Let's do it again.." Grr.. you really made me crazy.

Guest biancaanne

Thank you for the constant reality checks, baby. Now we know what we both must do to make this relationship work. I'll allow you to influence me to take those steps you want me to take only if you learn how to be comfortable telling me how instead of letting me "feeling" my way through your reactions. I'll be a little more of a guy for you, while you can be more of a girl for me... :lol:

Babe,

I know how difficult I've been the past days and it didn't help that my teammates were challenged to take me out from my conventional manner coupled with some fly trying to land on my skin plus a job that required me to be on the road ALL THE TIME.

I was silent the past couple of days because I've been consumed and exhausted by demands of my work, and the little time left are all directed to the attention needed by the kids. Your calls were unanswered, messages unreplied, and gestures unreciprocated because pressure's up to my head, making me a bubble about to burst.

With all these on my plate and in my mind, I want you to know that I still love you. Very much. And miss you like hell...

I love you.

D

Hey,

I’m sorry.

Whatever respect I have, or had, for you has gone……pfffft.

You know the feeling when you see something so grand and breath-taking, that leaves you in awe?

A glorious sunset, perhaps. Or the wide expanse of an almost perfect beach in Bora. Or a fleet ofclouds atop a mountain range that give you a certain high.

You look just like that. In awe of what you see, and what seems to be in store.

You’ve come to the right place, after all; where everything free is just as good – women, booze a nd sex.

Or so they seem to be.

To others you may be living your life to the fullest.

To me, you seem just as lost.

Pity, how you would look back to life 10, 15 years hence, and would just come to this – a heap full of………never mind the word, you wouldn’t like it.

Regrets. They never show themselves up in the present. In the now.

I wish you well. Merry Christmas. Enjoy your ride.

Abd.

Guest biancaanne

Dear Mom and Dad,

It's been two years since I last paid a visit, and the last time was again, because of a beach trip nearby. I can't help it but every single time I'm there, all I could do is cry and miss the two of you, remember how simple and fun life was back then, when you were alive.

I miss both of you all the more that the holidays are coming. I miss how everyone got along with everyone, no one arguing about who's fault is which. I miss that red shirt that Daddy used to wear when it was time for me and the cousins to open our gifts. I miss mommy's cooking, despite her already being in a wheelchair/crutches. I miss the house in Project 4 being so bright with that big Xmas tree and noisy with the younger cousins running in the hallway.

I'm sorry I turned out to be such a disappointment to you both. I know you raised me to be a refined lady who, on the other hand, is a free spirit. I guess the free spirit got to be too free...

I love you both so much. Thank you for being my second parents. Thank you for being the best part of my childhood...

Anne

guys,

I know we used to do that before, but that Saturday night at Metrowalk was one worth remembering. Just us with our partners... who says that you can't have fun with your siblings? How fast time flies indeed, and my only regret is that I should've gone out with you more often in the past. That is one of those things I am going to miss when the two of you are gone... Kuya and I will try to keep the fire burning when you're gone.

Me

----------------------

Mandurukot,

you can keep the cash (ouch!) but please give me back all my ID's, licenses, atm cards and other stuff you wouldn't be able to use anyway.

if not, die! die! DIE!!!!

I already tortured you in my imagination, but I think it's still not enough.

me

---------------------------------

Baby,

Thank you for taking care of me especially now that I'm a poor mouse with frozen bank accounts and only ten bucks left on my purse. But that's a bit too much. Ilang araw lang ako mawawalan ng cash, hindi isang buwan. I guess that may have something to do with our discussion that morning. Yeah... you are taking care of me.

So, it's official... congratulations for going through one seafood filled pamamanhikan!

Me

-----------------------

Brittany Murphy,

You made me laugh more than once with your muvees. It's all so sudden.

RIP :(

me

Edited by BallBreaker
Guest Riveria

Never in my wildest dreams did I ever believe this would ever happen. I never expected to fall so deeply in love so fast. It all started 2 weeks ago with your first message to me. I was just online trying to catch up with some friends and I had the pleasure of seeing your message in my mailbox. I wanted to wait a few days before calling you, but my heart had other plans. So I called you a few hours later and that was the beginning of this love affair to remember.

When you said you wanted me to be your wife how could I say no? Even though we live apart right now, I have faith that in due time this will all come to an end and we will be together forever. I love you more than words could ever show and I know you love me too. Like the saying goes, "Distance makes the heart grow fonder." Well, my heart has always and will continue to be quite fond of you. I love you more today than yesterday and I will love you more tomorrow than I did today!

To Whom It May Concern:

I have been sitting here, very patiently, waiting for the day that you finally make yourself known to me. I have made some decisions which may have indirectly caused the delay of your coming into my life. Please know that they were made without the intention of causing said delay. I know that my existence is tied with yours. I know that destiny will dictate that we eventually spend the rest of our lives together. Do not, I beg of you, resent me for the choices I have made. I am, after all, human. Sometimes boredom gets the better of me. Sometimes I fail to think before I act. These are characteristics I possess that I intend to fully disclose. I do not want you to feel like anything about me should take you by surprise, negatively.

I have yet to put a face to you, but I see our future; and it fills me with hope. This drives me to keep at life, like a freshman on his first day of college; like a kid waking up on his birthday. Thoughts of you keep me alive.

Sometimes I wish that you would hurry up and run into my waiting arms, but I know that you will come in your own time. Eventually we will meet. Until then, I will keep forever in a colorfully wrapped box, for us to open together.

With much love,

Aya