The Mail Box

To all of my MTC friends,

My life here in MTC has been very meaningful and it wouldnt have been that way if it werent for you guys.. To everyone, cheers.

I'm taking a break from MTC for 2 reasons: One is in preparation for my much long awaited Vigan and Pagudpud vacation set for May 1st, and second is to give myself a chance to think things over and to rate myself on what I've become since I joined this forum.

Recent turn of events and confessions triggered my brain to come up with mind-blowing decisions, and honestly, I wasnt even prepared for all of that. The sudden jolts completely blew me out of proportion.. but right now I think I can hold it on my own again... Usually Im an impulsive decision maker; but this time, I feel that I have to make the right ones because once I make up my mind, there will be no turning back. In other words, no room for mistakes here, since this isnt a trial and error stage.

Friends, I am very grateful that I met each and everyone of you. Thank you for being a part of my everyday life. I'll be back, promise.

Sincerely yours,

HP20

Edited by hushpuppy20

and Mr Stranger... ;) wala lang.. walang magawa eh

“This is my wish for you: Comfort on difficult days, smiles when sadness intrudes, rainbows to follow the clouds, laughter to kiss your lips, sunsets to warm your heart, hugs when spirits sag, beauty for your eyes to see, friendships to brighten your being, faith so that you can believe, confidence for when you doubt, courage to know yourself, patience to accept the truth, Love to complete your life.”

ganda noh? bagay sayo ;)

bye .. Ingat ako

Edited by burn4me

Dear Puffy,

it's been a week since you've been down with a coma.

and i know alot of things.

i know it's been that long since i last talked with you.

i know it's been that long since i last told you i love you.

i know it's been that long since i last smiled without any good reason at all

i know it's been that long since i heard you say "i miss you so much every second is like forever"

i know it's been that long since i said i'm sorry

i know it's been that long since i heard your last breath

wake up.

a week isn't that long.

it's just like that time we spent summer at 7. we sat on the beach and looked at the sun and waited for the stars and we rolled out on the sands like the little kids we were. everyone looked for us but we kept each other alive with the 500php we have. we lived like "survivors" diba?

because we are.

i believe you will wake up because i am still up. and holding on.

i love you.

please wake up.

my dear,

i saw the episode... alam mo bang i need to transfer from my laptop to dvd player just to finish it.. and it was 1am! I could have watched it the next day but i was eager to see what he said.. and it struck me! It made me smile. No, it didn't make me cry this time... but i was happy. I was happy to know what you wanted to tell her. Thank you... :)

After that, all i could utter was ..dear.. and a sigh.

After that, I couln't get myself to sleep... I miss you..

keep on smiling for me, okay.. :)

i'll be your forever dear.. :)

dear officemate,

di mo ba naamoy sarili mo?

o kaya yang sweater mo?

amoy amag na

na me halong pawis mo

di mo ba naaamoy sarili mo

ikaw ba'y tinatabihan pa ng asawa mo sa gabi

o kaya naliligo ka bago matulog

dami mo kasing arte

dami no ring inconsistencies

tapos magtataka ka

hanggang ngayon di ka pa buntis

nagtataka ka pa

ako lang

oist,

what the heck i'm doing here?! i'm supposed to read articles bout hacking a psp,

play my guitar,finish my Death Jr. quest and catch up with smallville n' lost episodes.

but here i am rarely to be seen during my weekends posting just to say.....hi and thanks to you.

ambait mo po! hehehe

ciao!

yeehaa!

Edited by yeehaa

i cannot conjure a better line than this:

"how sick are you?"

to find pleasure by hurting me?

that is very very very.... sick.

i loved you. i love you. it will never go away.

and now more than ever, you proved to me just how much of a jerk you can really be.

but i miss you.

in spite and despite everything that has happened.

tandaan mo,.minahal kita ng husto..paxenxa kana beb sa lahat ng sama ng loob na binigay ko.. huwagk mag-alala..magpapakatatag ako kahit wala kana sa tabi..thank you talaga at kahit sa loob ng 4 months e binago mo buhay ko..ngayon balik na naman ako sa dati..sana kahit papaano nagkaroon kapa rin ng trust sa akin dahil alam ko kung ano at sino ako...sana rin lang minahal mo talaga ako..nasasaktan ako ngayon..wala kasi ako ginagawang masama para umabot tayo sa ganito eh..mahal na mahal talaga kita..huhu..

ayoko na sana bumalik sa dati..pero paano na kami eh wala kana?

:cry: :cry: :cry:

Kulang pa? Dagdagan mo pa. Sige pa. Feeling mo ang ganda ganda mo! :thumbsdownsmiley:

Puro ka lang naman porma. Utak hipon ka naman. Wag kang maangas at kung ano sinasabi.

Di ka magaling, di ka rin matalino. Kaya----------------- shadapp!! :angry: