The Mail Box

You led me down the darkest trail, so I could face my fear,

And though I feel your weakening, I know that you are near.

And before he spreads his wings to fly forever to be free,

I will fly just one more time, for I know that HE is ME

Edited by burn4me

The Blade, formerly known as Edzabu:

You have once again stirred up the ire of some MTC members, not to mention that some of

the people you've recently offended are my friends.

I usually don't meddle in affairs not of my concern, but this time,

you've flunked real bad at trying to get into someone's pants.

And you really pissed off some people I care about.

I don't know what to do with you, for now.

Like what always goes through my head, some people are so ungrateful to be alive. Tsk tsk, <_<

dear ate,

it was so nice seeing you that i can't stop thinking about the girl from mrt. yes. seriously. :P ang... "FES" nya. hahaha!

thanks sa advice and *hopefully* id be fine at the end of the day. OO malayo ang paranaque at mas gusto ko ang bumili ng ticket pumunta ng ibang country :lol:

always,

anne

little sister,

i'll always be here for you no matter what..

kung kailangan batukan ka paminsan-minsan para magising ka sa katotohanan, gagawin ko.

haaaayy...mahal pag international, local ka na lang :lol:

Anwyay, i know you'll be fine :)

im just a text away whenever you need someone you can talk to. :flowers:

ako

Poor little Squirt,

Thank you for sending me that message.

Boy, am I glad that you finally came to your senses that you're NOT WELCOME in the group.

So, with that being said, I assume that you know what to do next,and that is to disappear, poof! Simple as that.

Have a great Holy Week.

M.S.R.C.

Tol, paalala ko lang sayo, hindi porke tigok ka na eh kinalimutan na kita.

Kahit na hindi tayo nagkasama kahit isang beses, kapatid pa rin kita, at

dahil dyan ay mahal na mahal kita.

Sigurado naman ako matagal ka nang nasa langit. Masaya ba dyan? Hehe.

Hoy, ipagdasal mo nga ako kay Papa Jesus, tutal andyan ka na sa Heaven.

Marami akong problema ngayon, kung alam mo lang.

For the idiotic mor*ns of Wave 26,

Shame on you guys for mocking Mau even though she almost got her ass in trouble just to cover up for your mischiefs for the past couple of days.

Just wanna let you know, nobody's perfect, and neither one of us has the right to act like we know everything in this not-so-perfect lil world.

So if she did tell you something wrong, on her behalf,im sorry. but nevertheless,that doesnt give you any right to mock her.

after all,she's a good employee,and you guys are not.

Dear,

I am not sure why I keep holding on to the fact that someday you'd care for me......

I am just setting up myself for a failure that'd happen inevitably.....

There would always be that someone that you just can't get rid of your system.......

You may be sweet and all, but trying to gauge what the real score is, is just too effin' difficult....

It is not in my nature to compete with somebody..yet..Coz maybe the prize just ain't worth it.....

I dont want to be needy......Its not worth it....too much drama

hey you. i just finished a film that had you not mention it earlier, i would have totally forgotten i had it. anyway, i watched it and i enjoyed it very much... i also smiled thinking i know this one you enjoyed very much also. and yeah, we could've watched it together. :)

i still can't make up my mind though whether i liked it better than the book. :lol: and, oh, i have the complete soundtrack! :thumbsupsmiley: send you the link when i get to upload it.

always,

me

Manong Driver

Alam mo ba muntik na talaga kitang masuntok habang nagmamaneho ka? Hindi mo ba napapansin na namimilipit na ako sa sakit habang dumadaan ka sa lubak ng kalsada? At parang nananadya ka pang tumingin sa salamin at nakangisi habang nakikita mo akong di mapakali sa likod ng iyong sasakyan. Talagang pinili mo pa ang parte ng kalsadang iyong dinadaanan at siniguro mo na talagang malubak ito. Pasalamat ka at talagang mahaba ang pasensya ko kungdi malamang sa presinto ang abot nating dalawa.

Ang iyong pasahero

you once told me that i have the tendency to say too many things at one time, that i jump from one thought to another and i have this knack for saying the wrong things thus ruining a nice moment. i never forgot that. so let me just say i knew you'd love it too. happy to know you loved it. both versions. with varying degrees of love, that is. and yeah we could've.

ttw. december 2008, it's a date :)