The Mail Box

Dear MTC peeps...

well a friend of mine wrote his first book ever... soon it will hit the shelves but not yet... lets wait when it would be...

thus im asking for your help to support him and his book. he is a filipino by the way. a young filipino writer.

im posting the site where few chapters of that book could be read. you can read a part of the book to give you a glimpse as to what it is all about.

it is a great book by the way... i am confident that you will like it too. err infact like is an understatement.. i will bet you will LOVE that book. and that it is worth your money and time..

Orange is a novel, a modern day love story of two very distinct personalities - Archie and Anna. It is written in a shifting first person point-of-view. Some chapters are narrated through Archies's eyes, and others, through Anna's

It speaks of youthful idealism and disillusionment, hopeful dreams and harsh realities. It mirrors how the typical youth of today struggle and strive to find purpose and meaning in their lives. Orange is also a discovery of life issues that directly or indirectly affect the Filipino youth, such as politics, radical extremist ideologies, drugs, smoking, sex, abortion, and religious faith.

visit the site to learn more about it.... http://www.orange.com.ph

dear you...

what can i say after rocking my mind of all the complexities thats happening around us. is it time to close my eyes, hold ur hand and enjoy the ride? or is it time to tell u ''lets pause and take things one step at a time''? or is it time to tell u i cannot stay this way anymore not knowing whats in between the yes and the no?

one thing i am sure.... i am starting to get tired of this. i hope something nice comes up soon lest this situation gets the best of us and we both end up not so positive.

any which way, u should know that u are special - was, is and will be.

ae

Reasons Why I Love You

I love the way we finish each other's sentences.

I love the way I know you'll never give up on me.

I love the fact that I wouldn't ever give up on you.

I love how beautiful your eyes are.

I love the way I can't imagine a day without you in my life.

I love the way if we were ever separated I wouldn't know how to go on.

I love how I know you'll always be there when I need you to be.

I love the fact that I will always be there for you too.

I love how when I dream of my life partner, the only person that I can see is you.

I love how complete I feel when I am with you.

I love the way you make me laugh.

I love the way you laugh.

I love your thoughtfulness.

I love your tenderness.

I love your ability to speak without saying a single word.

I love the way we know what each other is thinking without saying a word.

I love the way, how even though we may be miles apart I still feel like you're right here with me.

I love the way you surprise me with the perfect gifts that show you pay attention to me.

I love your love for the things that interest me.

I love the way you feel jealous

I love how you demand respect but are not controlling.

I love how I would do anything in this world to make you happy.

I love how you would do anything in this world to make me happy.

I love the way your voice sounds over the phone.

I love the way your voice sounds when you whisper sweet nothings in my ear.

I love your sensuality.

I love how our romance feels like the perfect romance movie.

I love how you are my soul mate.

I love the way you handle troubled times.

I love the way you respect me.

I love the way you protect and defend me.

I love the surprises you leave for me.

I love your intelligence.

I love your ingenuity.

I love your ability to make friends where ever we go.

I love your love for life.

I love your passion for your hobbies and interests.

I love how I thank God everyday for bringing someone as wonderful as you into my life.

I love the special moments that we shared that will remain my fondest memories of you and I.

I love spending all my time with you.

I love how my heart skips a beat whenever I hear your voice.

I love how you love me.

I love how I love you.

I love the ways you choose to show your affection for me.

I love the way you inspire me to be more than I am.

I love the way you spark my creativity and imagination.

I love the way you make me feel like anything is possible as long as I'm with you.

I love your sense of humor.

I love the way you make me feel like royalty.

I love the way you dress.

I love your understated elegance.

I love you just the way you are.

I love your spontaneity.

I love our life together.

I love how if I died right now I would be the happiest person alive knowing

I found my one true love.

I love the fact that we will grow old together.

I love your way with words.

I love your willingness to share everything and most especially your heart with me.

I love your strength of character.

I love the way you leave me love notes.

I love the way you treat me.

I love the way you take care of me.

I love the way you take the time to thank me for doing every day things.

I love your confidence.

I love your ability to make me feel better when times are tough.

I love the way we make up after a fight.

I love the way you support me when I'm off track.

I love your openness to try new things.

I love your ability to talk things through.

I love your courage to be you.

I love your greatness.

I love the fact that you want to be with me and only me.

I love how I am and feel when I am with you!

I love you for you!

eto yung letter ni simplyrenzo, post ko lang para di nyo na download

My love for you (01-22-03)

I am writing this letter to let you know how much you mean to me. No words could describe or actions that I feel for you and I have truly love you even when your in doubt . I know that I am not perfect that you want me to. But in my own ways I tried to make you happy even in times I have to priorities things but it never failed me to be away from you instead it made me love you even stronger.

I am sorry for all the times that I've been so rude with you, never would I imagine it again that I am that way. your worlds are different from what I grow up with, but I was not afraid to face your world, in fact I've been so bless that your family and relatives are so kind and dear to me. I thank them all for giving me the opportunity to be a part of them.

Days and nights I think of you even when I am in doubt but it made me love you more again. Because I know I trusted you with all my heart. I have never love like this before and you know that. I could just remember the first time we've meet, my eyes couldn't believe that I was dating a woman like you, whose so appealing to others, intellectual, witty, smart, I think all are in you. I never wasted my time to be away from you even then. My life has full of colors the night we had a dinner and then on. I just couldn't keep my eyes away from you.

All those things we shared from the time we've been together will never be replaced and I promise you that. For those are all my fresh memories that I keep on thinking on even now. My love for you doesn't end just because were far apart. it will be forever in my heart.

Simply renzo

hello sweetpsyche. di ba bikolana ka... i think ur an atenean din... :D what course and batch are you.. :) san ka po ba working dito sa maynila..

;) o tingnan mo color pa ng ateneo ang gamit ko... hehe.. anyway have a nice day ahead...hope to hear from you soon...

:blink:

ad majorem dei gloriam..

:(

remember we are men for others, women (kolehiyalas) for us

:evil: :blush: [/color][/color][/color][/color][/color]

hey sweetpsyche!!! buti na lang nakita ko to thread mo, D2 ko na lang post letter ko. hopefully sm1 would be touched... or at least be moved... (bahala sila kung ano gusto nila maramdaman!!!) thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey ppl, read on!!!!!!!!!!!!

feel free to comment, to suggest, react, laitin, alipustahin, maliitin, pagtawanan, (whatever your term is) bahala kayo!!!!!!!!

for all i care!!!!!!!!!

ngekhekhek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

post-9-1066312617.gif

Hey Aj, me Patrick. Tagal na kita gusto e-mail kc dami ko kwento syo, dami ko gusto sabihin and itanong kya lang pigil ko sarili ko kc lam ko po bc kaw. Actually I've tried calling you sa cell mo kya lang di mo na ko maalala. I've called you twice and you don't recognize me, pero ok lang po khit it makes me sad, but I'm ok. Sori po pala nung last time na nagkita tayo. Sori if I kick you out of my pad kc naiinis ako sa sarili ko for so many different reasons. Taka nga ako kung baket ako act like that. Kasalanan ko siguro kc masyado ako expect syo. God I miss you. I miss your eyes. I miss your smile. Your laugh. Your story. Your songs. Your kiss. Everything. I miss my pad. Miss ko pad ko kc that's my home. I'm home everytime I'm with you. Lam mo aj, everyday my heads keeps playing the time when I'm with you, specially nung una tyo meet, parang broken tape, rewind ng rewind. You know what I love remembering that day, kc di ba nung una tayo nagkita, napansin mo nanginginig po ko. (laugh) Sabi ko syo kaya ako nanginginig kc first time ko makipag eb, but its a lie kc recently ko lang narealize na the last time ako nanginig ng ganun is the time na kinausap ko yung love ko when I was in high school. Nanginig lang ako ng ganun sa kanya... and syo.(laugh) Every waking day ever since I've met you, ikaw lagi isip ko. All through out my day yung memory ko na nasa pad tayo ang lagi ko naaalala. Pag kain ako, ikaw alala ko. Unconciously, nakakanta ko mga fave songs mo lalo na kanta ng spindoctors, di ko man alam lyrics, hum ko siya. Tiningnan ko pa nga siya nat'l bukstor kaya lang ala doon eh. Hey aj, wag mo sana isipin that this is a love letter. I have no hopes and expextations that this will cahnge your mind or feelings about me. This is my way lang to ease my sadness. I'm pretending na kausap kita habang I'm writing this letter. Actually, paputol-putol nga sulat ko kasi sulat ako sa opis and naiiyak ako pag iniisip ko kausap kita, eh ayaw ko makita nila iyak ako kaya stop ako sulat. Napansin nga ni Myra namumula mata ko, sabi ko natutulog ako kasi puyat ako. Aniwayz, its been weeks since the last time I've seen you, feels like forever na nga eh. Everyday I struggle with myself kc nga you're always on my mind. Sometimes nga I can't breathe(rili) kc my heart was pounding heavily, missing you. Its hard. I've never felt this way before...

Never knew I could feel like this.

Its like I've never seen the sky before.

Want to find this inside your kiss.

Everyday I'm lovin' you

More and more.

Listen to my heart

Can you hear it say;

Comeback to me...

Naalal ko tuloy itong song na to. This is the theme song ng fave ko na movie, ung Moulin Rouge, ung gusto kong mapanuod mo kaya lang sira ung disc b, pero siguro you don't remember it either. Actually, binili ko talaga ung copy na yun kasi I want you to see it. Hhmmm(sigh) Haba sulat ko no? Siguro you're bored na and everything, i know, sori ha? Dami ko pa gusto kwento syo kaya lang hiya ako kasi I don't want to waste your time(pause lang po kc my eyes are getting wet again eh) You know what, siguro di mo rin mababasa to letter ko kc di ko lang alam kung tama yung e-mail add mo. Aniway its nothing important naman. This is just my emotion, my feelings, things that makes me laugh and cry, my priceless memories when were together, written in a paper. For me, this is an insight of the other side of me. For others, its just a piece of paper. As much as possible, I want my emotion to reflect on this letter pero nung binasa ko na sya, it meant nothing anymore. One thing for sure, if I have one wish for myself, I want to relive that 4 nights when I'm with you, over and over and over again. I could still feel your hands over my face, you always do that pag tinititigan kita and hinihipan ko tenga mo. I miss that. I can still remember your smell. I miss tha warmth of your embrace and the feeling that it gives me. The feeling of your fingers between my fingers. Everything. You know what I think? Its a lil bit funny kc but I think I love you more than you love him,

si mark yun right? Lucky guy. If I were him, I would'nt give you up for anything...(cry)

bye aj.

post-9-1066312828.gif

Lean,

it is your birthday. and i would have gone out with you tonight had you not had other plans with your cousins. and probably at this very moment, i would have been telling you my piece. but i'm not. and instead, i'm in front of this PC writing a letter that you won't ever read.

so what' up?

i have finally come to a point that i wanna move on. i can only wish that you would move on together with me... and we could have a relationship that's for real. in the span of five months that we've been together, i have fallen for you. and i can only wish that you have fallen as well. so if everything goes fine when i finally tell you this, you would take my hand and we would jump together in that bliss called love.

and if not... at least i tried

i tried to love you in the best way i could. and i would have gone on like this forever. but forever is not in my grasp... as you are not in my arms.

maybe you would like to be wrapped in my embrace. come... i am here for you.

i am posting here a forwarded letter i got from my email. its worth thinking actually....

The one that got away

In your life, you'll make note of a lot of people. Ones with whom you shared

something special, ones who will always mean something. There's the one you

first kissed, the one you first loved, the one you lost your virginity to, the

one you put on a pedestal, the one you're with...and the one that got away.

Who is the one that got away? I guess it's that person with who everything was

great, everything was perfect, but the timing was just wrong. There was no fault

in the person, there was no flaw in the chemistry, but the cards just didn't

fall the right way, I suppose.

I believe in the fact that ending up with someone, finding a longtime partner

that is, does not lie merely in the other person. I can actually argue that an

equal part, or maybe even the greater part, has to do with the matter of timing.

It has to do with you being ready to settle down and commit to someone in a way

that goes beyond the little niceties of giddy romance.

How often have you gone through it without even realizing it? When you're not

ready to commit in that mature manner, it doesn't matter who you're with, it

just doesn't work. Small problems become big; inconsequentials become

dealbreakers simply because you're not ready and it shows. It's not that you and

the person you're with are no good; it's just that it's not yet right, and

little things become the flashpoint of that fact.

Then one day you're ready. You really are. And when this happens you'll be ready

to settle down with someone. He or she may not be the most perfect, they might

not be the brightest star of romance to ever have burned in your life, but it'll

work because you're ready. It'll work because it's the right time and you'll

make it work. And it'll make sense, it really will.

So that day comes when you're finally making sense of things, and you find

yourself to be a different person. Things are different, your approach is

different, you finally understand who you are and what you want, and you've

become ready because the time has truly arrived. And mind you, there's no

telling when this day will come. Hopefully you're single but you could be in a

long-term relationship, you could be married with three kids, it doesn't matter.

All you know is that you've changed, and for some reason, the one that got away,

is the first person you think about.

You'll think about them because you'll wonder, "What if they were here today?"

You'll wonder, "What if we were together now, with me as I am and not as I was?"

That's what the one that got away is. The biggest "What if?" you'll have in your

life.

If you're married, you'll just have to accept the fact that the one that got

away, got away. Believe me, no matter how fairy tale you think your marriage is,

this can happen to the best of us. But hopefully you're mature enough to realize

that you're already with the one you're with and this is just another test of

your commitment, one which will just strengthen your marriage when you get past

it. Sure, you'll think about him/her every so often, but it's alright. It's

never nice to live with a "might have been," but it happens.>

Maybe the one that got away is the one who's already married. In which case it's

the same thing. You just have to accept and know that your memories of that

person will probably bring a nice little smile to your lips in the future when

you're old and gray and reminiscing.

But if neither of that is the case, then it's different. What do you do if it's

not yet too late? Simple...find him, find her. Because the very existence of a

"one that got away" means that you'll always wonder, what if you got that one?

Ask him out to coffee, ask her out to a movie, it doesn't matter if you've

dropped in from out of nowhere. You'd be surprised, you just might be "the one

that got away" as well for the person who is your "the one that got away."

You might drop in from out of nowhere and it won't make a difference. If the

timing is finally right, it'll all just fall into place somehow and you know,

I'm thinking, it would be a great feeling, in the end, to be able to say to

someone, "Hey you, you're the one that almost got away."

post script: sweetie, ALMOST but not quite! hey you.... yes you! ;)

Edited by c3

wow!!!

i wasnt able to log on yesterday... and i feel like i've missed a lot..

mmmmmmm uh-oh my lucn break is amost over.. and im not yet done reading all your heart warming and mmmmm prolly intriguing letters. hehehe...

guess i'll just have to do this later.. keep posting peeps!! :D

MICHAELDOMINIQ: yup bicolana and atenista ;) hehe..

mmm hirap naman basahin ung color yellow na message.. eeekkk hehehe :P sakit sa mata..

WREN: post anything as long as it expresses ur feelings ;)

AHITMAN: is it because u only have 2 posts as of the moment... so if u want to gain access on other feature keep posting!! ur level imrpoves the more messages u post :D

Tuwa lang ako, I visited this other site I used to moderate also and they posted my essay na... Another unsent letter, coincidentally, share ko lang...

Magpaalam Ka Naman

May mga panahong basta alam mo lang kailangan na talagang magpaalam. Pwedeng dahil gusto mo, o kaya nararamdaman mong gusto niya, o di kaya basta lang alam mo kailangan na. Basta lang alam mo wala ka nang magagawa.

Pinakamadali kapag ikaw ang may gustong umalis. Magpakahipokrita ka man na ayaw mo makasakit ng damdamin ng ibang tao, alam mong wala ka naman talagang pakialam. Dahil talagang ayaw mo na, kahit ano pang pagmamakaawa sa'yo, wala nang makakapagbago ng isip mo. Sabi nga nila, kapag ayaw maraming dahilan, kapag gusto maraming paraan. At sapagkat nakapagdesisyon ka na, walang kung ano pa mang dahilan ang maibibigay sa'yo para mabago ang isip mo.

Malas mo kung ang dahilan kung bakit naisip mong tapusin na ang lahat ay dahil sa pagkakaintindi mo, ayaw na niya. Kung hindi man napapraning ka lang kaya uunahan mo na siya o naniniwala ka lang talagang hinihintay lang niyang ikaw na ang magtapos ng lahat, mas malas ka pa rin. Ganun talaga e. Kung baga, hindi mo naman talaga gusto. Napilitan ka lang. Pwedeng kulang ka lang talaga sa tiwala sa sarili mo o kaya sadyang martir ka lang. Kung ano man sa dalawa, talo ka pa rin.

Pero wala nang mas sasaklap pa sa paalamang wala namang may gusto. Yung bali-baliktarin mo man ang mundo e dun din naman hahantong ang lahat. Wala nang ibang maaaring gawin kundi yun na nga. Magpaalam. Masakit, mahirap tanggapin, pero kailangan. Nakakainis kasi sa ganitong sitwasyon, dapat matatag ka. Pero ang tangi mo namang naiisip, pano ka naman magiging matatag kung kukunin naman sa'yo ang tanging nagbibigay sa'yo ng lakas ng loob para harapin ang kahit ano man? Ngunit dahil tulad nga ng paulit-ulit kong sinasabi, wala ka nang magagawa. Kaya magkukunwari ka na lang na okey lang ang lahat, magbibitiw ka ng mga salitang puno ng pangarap sa pag-asa ng pagsasama sa panahong hindi mo naman makita sa hinaharap. Ngingiti ka at magpapaalam.

Ah, binabawi ko ang sinabi ko kanina. Hindi pa pala yung huling yon ang pinakamasaklap. May mas grabe pa dun. At ito ang pinakaayaw kong mangyari sa'kin magpakailanman na parang kahit anong gawin ko e tadhana ko na 'ata.

Ito yung bigla mo na lang napansin, wala na pala. Ni hindi mo man lang namalayan, hindi mo alam kung bakit, basta lang tapos na ang lahat. Hindi ka man lang nakapagpaalam. Hindi mo tuloy alam kung ano'ng gagawin mo. Mangunguna ka na ba? E pa'no kung pwede naman palang huwag muna e di pinatay mo na ang kung ano mang pag-asang maipagpatuloy pa ang lahat? Kapag naman wala kang ginawa at tuluyan na ngang nawala kung ano man yun, e di ang lungkot nga kasi ni hindi ka man lang nakapagpaalam, nakapagpasalamat man lang sa panandaliang sayang idinulot ng inyong pagsasama. Ang hirap din namang maghintay lang basta, ano ba'ng alam mo kung may inaantay ka nga talaga o nagpapakatanga ka lang?

Alam ko namang hindi talaga maiiwasang minsan sa buhay mo, masasaktan ka, maiiwan, mapapaasa. At alam ko ring mahirap magpaalam. T*ngina, syempre naman alam kong mahirap magpaalam. Pero bilang paggunita man lang sa munting kung ano mang maaaring mamagitan sa dalawang tao, sana naman kung sakaling humantong na nga ang wakas, magsabi ka man lang. Kung ito na nga yun, magpaalam ka naman.

Yun lang.