The Mail Box

Guest gorgeous_23

....afraid the truth would hurt me...

....when its you that hurts me more...

get outta my life... get out of me...

... ur a lie... u r... and u will always be...

Guest gorgeous_23

Don't say you love me unless forever

Don't tell me you need me, if you're not gonna stay

Don't give me this feeling, I'll only believe it

Make it real or take it all away

To whom it may concern,

I really had a sleepless night, moving here and there on my bed and thinking about what happened to us last night. I least expected it, I experienced the worst headache ever, all I could hear was my heart beating much faster than it ever has. I cursed my stars that night, as my expectation for the night was so much greater, but it ended in a far different way that made my heart choke with tears of losing something I'm always willing to fight for. funny for it all started on one simple thing... a dot - nothing but a useless dot that became bigger and bigger. I dont know whose to blame, perhaps it's the both of us - we have our own reasons why we acted that way, we said it and yet I dont know why it seems we both cant understand each other's reason.

and now.... *sighs*

ahhh ayoko na magsalita...

justme.

best friend,

Life is good, amidst the anger of our neighbors and exes

we will shine, as beautiful people are wont to do.

It will be you and me for a while, worry not for the flash light you gave me for chirtmas will provide us with enough light to ensure that there will be no darkness.

Life is good. We are better.

Dee

Every autumn, a tree lets go of its leaves. One may think that the tree doesn't know what it's doing, shedding off what may be its only protection from the cold of winter. But this is what needs to be done. If the tree hangs on to its leaves, it will also lose its branches to the weight of the coming snow. A tree needs to let go of its leaves, to survive the winter and to make space for the new leaves that the spring shall bring.

Here it comes again

Cannot out run my desireCover my decent

And throw the

Beauty on the fire

Drawn towards the edge

Do I assume I could fly

Every secret shared

Why do I drink

The feelings dry

Don't go too far

Limitation scars

Tonight

Could I be lost forever

To drown

My soul in

Sensory

Pleasure

Sensory

Pleasure

Here it comes again

You raise the bar even higher

I cannot catch my breath

So throw the

Beauty on the fire

Don't push too hard

Limitation scars

[i]To my master.

Your slave awaits.[/i]

:* :* :*

Pool of Reflection

Images ghostly clear, perfect to the last

I gaze upon you like fine glass

Yet fragile to a ripple if only to hold and capture

A hand to reach but not clasp

Lest we lose the moment to a shattered haze

To sing a tune in a soundless song

Weep with tears that never fall

If only to caress and rediscover

Images ghostly clear, perfect to the last

02-02-2004

LONELINESS IS WORSE

Veruca Salt

When you've had enough

When you've got it bad enough and you can't let go

When it comes to blows

And you start to overflow

And you can't get home

It's a subtle kind of cruel

It taps my spine here

I'm drawing a line

I'm asking please

Don't you want to be happy with me?

I'm afraid if you don't come around soon

I'll turn sadder than you ever were

And you'll learn loneliness is worse

You've got to try

December's all alone and he's calling me on the phone

But he sounds so cold

He says he loves me so

But how would I ever know?

Certain words grow old

It's a vicious kind of catch

It sides me blind now

I'm out of my mind

I want to scream

Love liked me long ago

It had a way of making everyone the same

But now the angels must laugh and sigh

To hear me pleading with you

Needing this you this way

Oh why don't you want to be happy with me?

You've got to try to stay mine all the way

dear HON,

close your eyes and think of me.

today, we are miles apart.

today, the whole world is against us.

today, time is against us.

to wait is all we could do.

tomorrow. tomorrow would be ours.

tomorrow, we won't need to close our eyes.

tomorrow.

my mind is yours. and my heart is yours. whatever happens i am yours.

I LOVE YOU.

Edited by lord_rochester

To my baby:

Thanks for the fifteen years you’ve shared with me. I never thought I could take care of someone whom I am not even blood-relatives with. You grew up to be good. I just wish I were a good mom too. I’m sorry if I had to be strict some of the time. I knew you’d understand why I have to be. I’m sorry if I weren’t there most of the time, but I’m glad you understood that mommy has to work so we can have the basic necessities. Thank you for not being so demanding, for not being so materialistic. Thanks for being happy over simple things like me.

I don’t know if I’ve imparted good things to you. I’m sorry if I had to let you see things you shouldn’t, risking the respect you give to me. I knew I was just being selfish, thinking only of my own happiness when I’m not even aware mostly of yours. I know you’d understand. I’m really, really sorry for that.

You’ll be with your real family now. Just think how lucky you are for having them. I could never give that to you. I only wish you won’t forget me. You gave me reason to love my life a little more.

Mommy wants you to be good always. Listen to your Dad, your Tita & your Mama. I’ll always be praying that you’d be safe and in good health. When the time comes when you can decide on your own, do the things that’ll give you a brighter future.

You’ll always be the gift I’ll treasure most. I hope you were able to feel how much I love you.

Mommy

Sheila, that was beautiful. It made me weep. Your baby is lucky to have you for a mommy. Remember, all the good things your baby is right now flows from you. :)

Parenthood isn't about DNA, it's about the decision you consciously make to be responsible for another life other than your own; its about the love you give without asking back; it's about the little sacrifices you make without even thinking that it was an inconvenience; it's about allowing yourself to be vulnerable and make mistakes so that you would know better how to teach your child; it's about embracing all the hurt the world may hurl your way with a smile so that your child can know what it is to be loved and to be happy.

Edited by Lipstick
Sheila, that was beautiful. It made me weep. Your baby is lucky to have you for a mommy. Remember, all the good things your baby is right now flows from you. :)

Thanks, lips!!! :*

I could die now but I refuse because somebody gave me another lease in life :blush:

I'm a mom & I'm proud of it!!! ;)

Dear Grandpa,

I know you're sad with grandma's passing. I can see it in your eyes. I know you miss her so much. I can feel it. We all do.

Although you kid around and joke around, I can see sorrow in your eyes. It's alright grandpa. You can take the mask off. We're all reeling from the loss.

You don't have to worry about anything. We're all here for you. Dad's here for you. I'm here. We'll take good care of you. You have our love, attention, and devotion.

We miss her so much, but not as much as you miss her. It's all right to miss her. She has been your companion for 50 years. It's hard to let go of someone you've been with that long. But we're here. We'll take care of you. We love you.

Your granddaughter,

L