Or stick my nostrils together with Krazy Glue

I'd rather dive into a swimming pool filled with double-edged razor blades

Than spend one more minute with you

I'd rather rip my heart right out of my rib cage with my bare hands

And then throw it on the floor and stomp on it 'til I die

Than spend one more minute with you

Edited by IQ Zero

dear fp's fawking skin

tangna... wag ka na mag inarte... hindi ka naman sensitive... pero bakit ka may rashes ...

naknang tokwa naman oh ... hindi ka naman balat ng mayaman para umasta ng ganyan... wala naman akong kakaibang kinain ah

tsaka lahat ng kinakain ko .. ako nag luluto ... except only last few days na nagpakain sa office... pinurga ako ng eat all you can kfc

for two straight lunch.

kaya tuloy yung niluto kong chicken breast na tinola at leftover na fried chicken... inabot ng ilang dinner.

kfc...

tinolang manok...

kfc...

fried chicken...

fried chicken...

grilled chicken...

wat da fawk!!!

3 straight days na puro chicken

kaya ka pala nagkakaganyan

kasalanan ko letche ...

pasensya na...

chicken diet tayo ngayon for one week ah

tapos bukas bibilhan kita ng cream...

para mawala na yung rashes mo...

nagmumukhang ka ng balat ng pulubi sa kanto

sooo ewww

pag magaling ka na...

bibilhan kita ng likas papaya tsaka jergens

kelangan smooth ka lagi

hindi man tayo mayaman ... at least balat mayaman naman

flawless

nagmamahal

at nagmamalasakit

efi

ps. nagluto ako ng chicken curry ngayon... kanino ko papakain yun

Patience is the virtue I never thought I'll ever learn....

And I owe a lot to my job. It helps me to pass the time..

Seems like I learned a new hobby -- waiting.

It has never occurred to me that counting down the days can be so exciting.

How many more months left, it felt like more years to come. How come it feels like time runs so slow..

And I'm telling you, I hate to see the mushy person I've become.

Such a hypocrite--- to be telling me what to do. Had your wife not returned, you still would be idling hours away in front of your precious laptop, chatting with women, telling them how your wife has left you and then ask them out on dates. That's how you are. At least I know I am in front of the PC because it is my business to be here. I go to work 6 days a week! Can you say the same for yourself? So don't you dare say I daydream or fantasize. I'm a serious entrepreneur trying to make my business work--hands on! And don't think that not sweating, having no boss or not experiencing traffic makes my job less than your average decent wage earner's. It's a job.

And after all your strong arguments in various threads that married men should NOT be sleeping around... guess what? Your good boy image is such a facade people believe until something happens. Don't play the role of a saint when you are a sinner just like the rest of us. You tell people how you have been celibate for so long without a wife by your side. Damn... liar to the core! Anyone who cares to know the truth can ask me.

SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS does not suit you.

You want this dirty? You're calling me names? You started posting. You want the story out?

You hypocrite of a man, to be writing about things where everyone can see our dirty laundry. “Siguraduhin mo lang it's between you and me?” How can it be when you've posted stuff on the net. That means involving people. Think I'm scared? Think I'll fold just because you've written about me? Here. Let's add to your list of exhibits. I don't mind. You think I can't do just as you did? Huh!

The guts... to be sending me invitations and to be talking to me in the same manner we used to like nothing has changed between us. Looking back, I'm glad things happened the way they did; that we never really had the chance to be together because you were seeing someone else. Did you think you can go on with your game and that I would be totally clueless about it?

Had I not read her blog, I would not have known myself. Thank goodness for that or you would have played me for a fool. You denied it. You still deny it. She has been vocal about it. You have denied seeing her again after that incident in the car. You said nothing has happened since. No emotions. Spur of the moment. That you were glad nothing happened beyond that which did because she would be more confused given she already is with that single account. You said you have not seen her since. Those were the things you told me first time I asked late last May. I guess you did it to appease my pain and curiosity. Luckily, she writes things. She blogs about you. She talks about you in her room. She gives you nicknames. And still you tell me nothing? She expects something from you. All because of one kiss? Wow. You expect me to accept things as you feed them to me? And after obsessing about her posts to find out more, you dare ask me to not check MTC often? Why? Because the more I look the more I'll see your lies? Good try.

I asked the same question last week. Same answer. You've only seen her once in the last two months. Every time I ask, you have no idea how badly I want to believe you but what I read tell me otherwise.

And please don't think I'm asking you back. I left, remember? And initially with good intentions. You're someone I can afford to not have. I just needed time. But you were the one who persisted in getting in touch with me after over two months of ignoring you. Damn. You should have left me in my own corner trying to get over you and all the good memories between us would have been preserved. But too late for that.

For two weeks now we have been at odds. Yes, I am obssessing over the fact that I got hurt at a time when I was most vulnerable. I did not want to go back to the same helpless state I was in last summer. Had you seen me then, you would not have recognized me. But you treated my pain as something trivial. Of course, you always say your pain is more than anyone else's. If that is your license, then screw you. And you lied to me as often as I asked questions. You call me CRAZY? As a woman scorned while bleeding, I have every right to be. Do you have any idea how insulting it was for me? Oh, before I forget, your apology a couple of weeks back was quite amusing. Never heard one less sincere from you. I had to be blunt about that apology. I meant it when I said I could not accept that apology no matter how many times you've mentioned the word “sorry.” It was insulting! So there it ends.

You deserve a lesson. Such arrogance for a man in your shoes! You need to know how it is to hurt and not have the one causing your pain feel sorry for you, even to a point of mocking your pain into insignificance. That was how you did it. By the way, a few nights ago, I enjoyed forwarding all those posts about you. Did you enjoy reading them as much as I did? All those emotions of love and longing and regrets? All her friends get to read them and they know they are about you. Care to deny some more?

I am sad how this has turned out between you and me but I guess this is how it has to be. You hide behind a good boy persona but the truth is now revealed. You're just another wolf in sheep's clothing.

Don't mess with people if you are in a vulnerable state. That is a lesson you have yet to learn. Arrogance will be the cause of your downfall.

Try honesty for once.

p.s. You don't get to make the rules so don't dictate. This is my game now. And you've threatened me back, remember? Did I not say bring it on? And did you not just DARE me a few days ago? You drew first blood here on the internet whilst I was merely arguing with you via private messages; but you must have been having a delusion if you, for one moment, believed I won't answer back in the same venue you have chosen.

This is a long post but it's just a proof that when you hit, I can hit harder. Here. Get your megaphone back. Tell everyone. That seems to be the ongoing trend with you and whoever you are associating with. I merely followed. I'm done.

p.p.s. I've kept most of my chat transcripts. You want to discredit anything I've said?

darn

today my laptop broke down

i dont know what had just happened

most likely its my fault as always

im looking at the thing with a frown

my hands are fidgety as they say

im a gadget freak as many would say

pushing the damn thing to its limit

making the plaything bite the bullet.

arrrrggghhhh

i couldnt stand the agony

i couldnt stand the pain

to be detached from the internet

to be detached from yours truly

tonight i bought a new laptop

so that to get back on line

as unexpectedly lo and behold

i heard a ring and you were on the line

omg what is this?

this is not you, if not, then who are you?

a call from far away so distant

i heard ur voice, my heart leaped in an instant

i said hello and u said musta

before i could answer u said where are u na?

i said im buying a laptop a vaio at that

i bought red as its is the favorite of a cat.

we talked for a while, passing the time

you call 35 minutes "for a while"?

it was nice that you have a called

its kinda boring while programs are being installed.

35 minutes the guy called to me

"sir your laptops ready" and my heart was all a glee

knowing that i can connect to the internet tonight

i said i got to go, i have to finish the install

pay for the laptop so i may go

i hope with the new thing all goes well

post in the mailbox and hope it rings a bell.

ting ting ting goes the bell

i hope you get it what its meant

all things i said on the phone earlier can tell

that my love for you was sent over the cell.

now ive read your posts, im happy at that

somehow you answered them and im a happy cat

all happy bright and sunny

a kiss for you my little *o*e* bunny.

slurp? este mwah

Thank you for the generous offer but please give me time to think about it.

Now I learned last night that my babies are waiting for me and are excited about my homecoming.

Gawd, you're practically forcing me to decide.

Ang daya.

to you,

first of all im sorry for all the trouble i caused.

secondly im sorry for being such a stubborn a**hole (not that you weren't acting up yourself)

third, well its the start of a new day for both of us and i just now that...

things will get better for both you and me. i hope.

i wish you'd talk to me though.

my head kinda hurts already from all that thinking and i couldn't sleep last night.

good morning.

sincerely,

me

Guest killercath

to my so-called ex-bf...

babe, hon, asawa ko... what so ever...

you don't know how happy i am now... my decision was right... isa ka lang laro! na tama lang itigil na! buti na lang natapos na... kasi wala kang kwenta... kahit ipagsigawan mo na "sira ulo ko, sinungaling ako at kahit ano pa..." ok lang... kahit ipagsigawan mo at ipamukha mo sa'kin kung gaano ka-perfect yung buhay mo, yung family mo... i don't care...

di ko kayang maging kabit ng isang kagaya mo...

this is not a revenge... to be honest, yesterday, i was thingking na tawagan ka... kasi akala ko, talagang nasaktan kita... akala ko, mali yung mga nagawa ko... hindi rin pala... tama lahat ng ginawa ko, alam mo kung ano ang mali??? is yung nag-invest ako ng emotions sa so-called relationship natin... and i almost planned my future na ikaw ang kasama... lintik na pag-ibig na yan... wahaha! :thumbsupsmiley: sinayang ko lang yung panahon ko sa'yo...

am only 19... and you're 40! sabi mo masaya ka sa pamilya mo, so be it... sayang lang at di mo makikita at makakasama 'tong baby boy sa tiyan ko... hehe! :thumbsupsmiley: by the way, magbilang ka ha... 6 mos. na 'to... hehe! :thumbsupsmiley: sino nga kaya ang tatay...

dami kong gustong sabihin... dami kong gustong isumbat at ikwento sa'yo... kaso tinatamad na akong mag-type... sa susunod na lang... hehe! :thumbsupsmiley:

good day... sana lang mabasa mo 'to! hehe! :thumbsupsmiley: godspeed...

--------------> cAtHiE...

p.s.

alangya... tatlo pa ang mtc handle mo! ayos ka makipaglaro ah... hehe! :thumbsupsmiley: keep it up...

dude,

congratulations on the new project. :)

am so proud of my man!

pa cheeseburger ka naman! :D

Friday... yihee!!!!

love,

your housemate

ps

galingan mo next week with the babies. kung hindi, may kurot ka sa akin! :D

opismeyt,

resigning so soon? :( what about the plan of finding you a man?

love,

your supervisor :D

studeynts,

Remember, there are four instances wherein you should not dare piss me off:

1. when I'm having my period

2. when I'm starving

3. when I just drove through a heavy traffic jam

4. when I don't have enough sleep

This semester, it'll be mostly about number four so keep your acts together especially during your clinicals or else... :D

I'll be shaving off facial hairs and cutting off fingernails and hair by next week so beware. :D

love,

ma'am astig

There's no sign on the gate

And there's mud on your face

Don't ya think it's time we re-investigate this situation

Put some fruit on your plate

You forgotten how it started

Close your eyes

Think of all the bubbles of love we made

And you're down on your knee

It's too late

Oh don't come crawlin'

And you lie by my feet

What a big mistake

I see you fallin'

Gotta buzz in my head

And my flowers are dead

Can't figure out a way to rectify this situation

Don't believe what you said

I could sting like a bee

Careful how you treat me

Baby I don't think l'll accept your sorry invitation

Close the door as you leave

Classmate V,

This is the second time you stood me up! Now, I'm thinking about not attending your wedding. I much rather be in the mountains with the girls in white and renewing their vows than be in the company of people who blantantly disregard friends.

Classmate R,

I wonder why can't you meet up with me and K? Is she asking too much? I don't think so. You always have a ready excuse at the last minute and I will always be left to pick up the pieces. Grow up. And yes, I think your husband is gay.

Classmate K,

Well, well, look who's back. You still owe me. You promised, but you broke it.

Geezus, when will I learn from these people? I'm not some fackin' dormat. Lech.

Little Miss Prexy

kuya M,

i know now. :P

wag ka na magdeny. tatawagan kita mamaya sa EB. :P

tutuksuhin kita.

nangungulit si think_7 eh. :lol: sasabihin ko ba ang hinala ko? :lol:

ganda sya kuya. uhmmm....maswerte ka. not that, malas sya ha. :P :P

wyette pa rin. :D

May I kindly remind everyone who is planning to post further in The Mail Box that the starter opened this thread "to all the people that really loved."

This is a venue to express love and positive sentiments. It is meant to uphold feelings that affirm and inspire.

If you wish to express otherwise, the PM function is always available for you.

Please do not attempt to circumvent the spirit of this thread.

Thank you.

hey, princess!

time sure flies, doesn't it? it wasn't long ago when you'd fit snugly on top of my tummy after downing a seemingly endless number of bottles all throughout the night. and it amuses me to think that even up to now, when you're here, you still crawl up almost instinctively to put your head there in the middle of the night... even with your eyes closed.

then, of course, those troubled times when i have to come over and read a story or sing those monsters into retreating back to your closet. i noticed, though, that you no longer keep that mean jango fett laser gun under your pillows. i know they're terrified of that so let's just keep it between us that it's no longer there. i only pray they don't come back to haunt you again by the time you hit 13 or thereabout. God, i hope not! :lol: and certainly none of those cute monsters coming into from the window by the time you hit 18. at least not until it is truly your own room. and even then, tell them to use the bloody front door and to, at least, wear decent clothing and shoes when they do. i will always have the shiny glock pointed at that those windows for as long as i'm around and if they think they can get away with it when i no longer am, tell them to watch out for me from their own closet because i'll be bringing along some of your meanest uncles that went before me whom i'm even thankful you never got the chance to meet.

in any case, i'm always nearby... always, you know that. but angelina jolie's movie is still a 'no' even if you close your eyes when they kiss. it's against the law, hon, just trust me on this one also. hbd! :*

love,

dysfunctional king.

ned,

some things i'd like to say thank you:

-for the pie (for asking around how to get to the pie store)

-for showing up twice a week

-for waiting for me until the session ends

-for saying my name then a pause then an afterthought smile

- for the gift

-and above all, for being s-i-n-g-l-e! and i mean solo, alone and no complications

somehow all these make life easier and happier. my question now: why are you interested in me?

everyone thinks something's going on between us. and that you're not just an ordinary friend.

we are characters in the land called gray area. and i govern the capital city with so much ease. i'm an expert in matters like this, after all.

take it easy. we have a long way to go. uhm more or less 300 hours.

chuck

bob dylan rocks. i love it. i love him. now, we just have to look for the doors, the morrisey and the smiths.

if you read this and you know it's me (outside the virtual world), smile and shut up. laugh :D