The Mail Box

Dear A,

If he's already lying to you then why the hell are you still going to the middle of nowhere? And what is this i'm reading? You are talking to "him"<- again? get it together.

by the way, may sinaksak ka nanaman kagabi sabi ni Hanz. <_< tigilan mo na kakasakit sa sarili mo. American psycho. Wala ka na sa states hoy. Miss you. Sorry busy kay Migs at work lately.

Always,

M

believe what you want. i considered you my friend and even more than that. i shared with you things none even of my closest friends know. and this is how you treat me? i expected more from you. after all the bullshit youve done i was still there for you. ikaw ang nangiwan sa akin. more than once. tapos ganito? alam mo simple lang naman eh. kailangan mo lang magbasa ng mabuti, pagisipan. birthday ko ba june? tuwing kailan ba ako naririto sa manila? anu-anong errands ang parati kong tinatakbo and para kani-kanino? sa tingin mo ba may panahon ako sa sarili ko? ano ba sinasabi ko sa iyo pag may window of opportunity? diba "ill try"? bakit kaya ill try? ni mga kaibigan ko hindi ko na nga nakikita eh. buti nga sa iyo ill try pa. marami akong inaasikaso sa bujay ko at hindi ako nakatanga lang sa tapat ng computer the whole week.

kung ano-ano tinetext mo sa akin everyday at all hours of the day. have you nothing better to do with your life than to live in your fantasy and paranoia? ganun na ba epekto ng pagoonline sa iyo? how many times have i said step away from the computer. there are many things you can do aside from jsut staring and reading and day dreaming.

tapos ngayon nang sta-stalk ka pa? threats, stalking, paranoid obsessions. hmmm... crazy? sorry at nabwibwisit na ako sa iyo. i will not out you nor play your idiotic game but neither will i take your crap when you are involving other people who have absolutely no involvement in this. me included but hey im a damn doormat naman diba? i can take your s@%t. what i cant stand is your disregard for other people. and i thought you were more than that.

honestly i dont care what you say to whomever. i have had very valid reasons for what has gone on with my life and they are pretty much tame. unlike you who'd rather pass responsibility and blame for your own mistakes to others, i always gladly take my own and heck even others mistakes as well. magdrama ka pa i dont mind. siguraduhin mo lang it is between you and me. live in your fantasy if you must, if it makes you happy. like your juice na alam mo namang masama sa yo at inaasma ka na inum ka pa rin ng inom at hindi mo makayanan uminom man lang ng tubig. if it keeps you happy fine by me. i dont care anymore. i used to. im the only one that used to care enough na even with that simple idiotic albeit important thing as drinking water.

sige go drink your juice. go read your chismis. go text all you want. but dont you dare get other people involved.

akala ko pa naman matalino ka. you know what? you are not my friend anymore. and i am so sorely disappointed to have even thought highly of you.

Edited by poppinfresh2k5

i don't know how you've managed to sustain my interest in you.

maybe it's the little things you tell me. that you hate the movies i like. that i despise the music you dig

or the dangerous look in your eyes. or you try so hard to sing adagio in the middle of the afternoon

i kinda like the way you "abuse" my land line by calling anytime you want without telling me ahead of time.

or that you think i think of you that way.. and you sound apologetic afterwards.

enjoy the waters. it's rough. but you'll have fun :)

see you in a couple of hours

dude,

can't believe we've achieved that first goal already.

but just like what you said bout the W being the formality of us being like in the M already, this is also just a formality. :lol:

everything was already set from that "fcuk it all" moment.

Congratulations.

I LOVE YOU.

there.

love,

si misis (according to manong :lol:)

ps

congrats on the aircon and the tv stand too. what a great way to celebrate. :thumbsupsmiley:

and don't try to condition my mind 'bout the Playstation thing. I will stand my ground! :lol:

Dear spongebob1430,

I really wanna say thanks.

For last night, for being there, for... surprising the living hell out of me.

sorry i wasn't feeling well. i just got out of a fever then jumped back in at the stroke of midnight.

hey.

you look really good.

you look happy.

:)

take care Beb

;)

xoxo,

dixiechiq

Kayo..

Itigil nyo na yang katarantaduhan nyo.. wag nyo antaying ako ang tumira sa inyo...

ubos pati lahi ng kanununuan nyo... :thumbsupsmiley:

Kung wala kayong magawa.. mas maganda pang magpahinga na lang kayo

sa bahay nyo kasi mas maganda yan para sa rayuma nyo mga gurangis!

'Wag ako ang kalabanin nyo.. dahil ..... nakuuuuu...

Pati mga walang muwang sinisiraan nyo.. taong kumupkop sa inyo

nung nangangailangan kayo ngayon sinisiraan nyo... mahiya kayo sa balat nyo!

Wag na magmalinis at puro ebs din yang pagmumukha nyo... :angry:

Alam ko style nyo... wag na... at di rin kayo aasenso.. :blink:

Maawa kayo sa mga taong sinisiraan nyo.. magtrabaho kayo ng

maayos.. at gumawa ng maayos.... ;)

Ako..

Threw some clothes into the saddlebags, filled the gas tanks, checked the oil and tires, headed south on SLEX.

Great feeling of escape from stoplight traffic. Wind and sun, good for the soul. Got rained on for a bit. Overtook every other vehicle on the road. Good change of scenery. Solitude in the thrumming of the Harley engine on the highway.

One can get away, but never from oneself.

Later.

its a long time dear i know

but my feelings does show

that my longing for you holds dear

that december grows near

with the passing time i noticed

my love grows more than i imagined

day in day out all i could think of is december

the time when we will be together

:)

to you,

you've been my partner in 3 years.. deym! 3 years! even if i get a backache just to get you through. You've been with me thru thick and thin! And i know you wanted to rest but please, please not NOW.. not YET.. I still need you. :P

Let me just finish this and then back up my files.. then maybe i could let you go.. but honestly i am having second thoughts.

We'll see when i get there. But just for tonight, can you please do this for me.. makisama ka naman.. :D

you're boss,

me.. :P

musta na lovey dovey ko,

alam mo pag naiisip kita, naalala kong mag load ng local sim ko. kasi pag di ako nakatiis, matatawagan kita. naiinis ako pag may narinig akong toot toot toot. ibiga sabihin nun paubos na load ko at bigla akong ma cut after one minute.

parang alarm clock sa akin ang cellphone. pag dating ng 9am local time, antay ko text mo kung lunch ka na. kasi un ung time na pwede kitang tawagan. kahit 10 seconds lang. tataunin kong pabalik ka na sa office, kasama mo na mga friends mo. pag may narinig na akong may kasama ka. ibaba ko na ang phone, then i will say i love u. gusto ko ung pabulong na sagot mo "leche".

hehehehe

Sometimes i get a dream about being alone in a desolate, strange and lonely place, and the knowledge dawns on me that i will be there forever.

No more happiness, laughter, the company of friends and loved ones, fulfillment, love. Only echoes and memories of times when i truly lived. The realization makes it hard to breath.

But i know that i must and will survive, no matter how arid and bereft my existence.

Then i awaken, unsure whether or not i am still dreaming in the darkness.

Dear Gabby,

I know that as early as now, I will surely miss you. I hope that you would find comfort in your new job there at... uhh where is that again? :P Anyway, here's to more memorable last days with you here and to luck, blessings and good karma headed your way, CHEERS! :)

i love you daddy. you will always be an inspiration, a friend.

Always your little girl,

KC

Edited by dixiechiq

Madame Lola Speaker,

Yes, there exist a simple/complex Hs! Just get it over with. I'm not going back there tomorrow. Your invitation said NEW INNOVATIONS, but for the duration of 8 hours that I've been there, all I heard are old ideas! As geriatric as your institution.

FYI, yes, I fell asleep, in front.

The Girl in Yellow

Edited by ButtChicKick