The Mail Box

you and you,

i'm sober. :P helluva night and good thing you weren't around actually! :lol: and, yes, yes, yes! sus... i know the repercussions but i had my fill, or void if you may, and besides, i'd be picking up the tab anyway so nek-nek... oh, but let's move monday, they've moved my thursday onwards to monday so earliest would be friday. will let you know.

again, thanks. you didn't really need to strut but thanks. also tell that other one to get the hell out of the woodwork and into the sun. warmer here. that's still my two cents worth for both of you: don't bow-out coz the plague will always remain and immunity only builds on exposure. you just need to survive every bloody sniffle that comes your way. :)

you,

caught actually. read it and more. out of the cauldron and into the fire is still a choice... damn stupid one but it is. :lol: and it's yours. let's just wait when the soup simmers or the ember fades out then maybe we can have a hearty lunch again. :lol: or maybe not, i mean, another cauldron or fire is not a bad idea, too. me, i'd rather stay away from cooking for a while. :)

kulitan pa rin ang hanap,

me.

Dear lady in stripe,...

Saw you by the gate last night puffing your lights out alone... i know you noticed, i'm just so stupid not to ask for a light or something, well how can i do that if the ones i'm with have a lighted cigs then. It would have been so obvious right. I hope you didn't mind the obvious stare, well i'm thankful you made those girly moves when a guy watches. Hope to you see again, even have a light with... baby you can light fire anytime. :-)

A

sweet wine,

There is nothing more I want than to close my eyes and have you stand in front me, to inhale your citrusy scent, to reach out and touch your lips with the tips of my fingers. You are the quintessence of what I need in this world/dimension.

I know you must be exhausted, but I hope you can bring yourself to smile......for me.

me

A.

Dont ask hows life goin on w/me now. Im sure.. u dont care anymore.

I know M told you Why i have turned cold shoulder on you.. long time ago.

I am dismayed by your behavior since you had ur "Bf". U make us feel that you dont need me/us anymore.

I moved bcoz i am hurt.. the way you treat as right now.

But be not dismayed when someone's choice is to prefer someone over you. We must accept their choice even when it hurts.. -_-

Deym. I miss you. It’s hard to ignore you. I’ll love you and you love me and that’ll be enough for as long as it has to be.

S.

dude,

haven't had the chance to act all jumpy and giddy in front of your clients yesterday (and to think I looked like a student lost in some corporate thing) so I'll just say this now...

that was some mighty fine work you did! ganda!

I'm so proud of you. :)

your sexytary,

Agent 99

So that's what it's going to be?? :huh:

ako lang ang hindi makakakita sau?? :huh:

why?

what i did i have done? para gawin mo kong

always offline sa YM mo?

how come everybody else see you and i can't?

the fact na you so called me "friend"

the fact na we shared laughs and tears

those funny moments those cheesy lines

i wish i was dead rather than

pretending to be dead and seeing you live like this...

ika nga ok lang na mgsinungaling wag lang magpahuli

kc mas doble un skit nung nagsinungaling na sau

tpos mahuhuli mo pa.. :cry:

sana magkabalikan na kyo nyan EX mo

i hope you find your happiness

as i will close my door for oppurtunity of us

bring together.. :cry:

i dreamt once...

that i'll leave everythin' behind

and run away with you

na it's just me and your world

na maybe i'll be willing to give up all of these

even my family just so we could be together

and to live as one :cry:

but i guess you're happy now that your Ex

has comeback posting into your life again..

i know naman from the very start na

he's still there and you're just pretending

to me and to atleast everybody na

your off with him

and it's not gonna happen na

with you and him :cry:

dammit....

bkit ba nkapaka BOBO ko

when it comes to emotional problems

specially when it comes to love

kainis.. :cry:

i just fcuking hate myself :cry: <_<

i wish somebody would just k*ll me

just to stop this kind of suffering

on top of that

i might not meant anything to you

but i'm just wishing you're ok

and every detail of your life is fine

:)

Edited by RacerEks

Dear mr. baldovino,

where are you?

where the hell are you?

we are worried about you.

FP is worried about you.

I AM WORRIED ABOUT YOU. :cry:

ang dami ko gusto kwento sayo... kaso.. i dont know where to start so here's me wishing you'd get to read this. :( grabe C! lammu ba i even asked fp na how much papunta jan? and if alam nya where you live? kasi naman i was crying na and i told him i'll leave school next week and look for you there... i will look for you.. and somehow, kung makita kita or hindi, then i can always say na ginawa ko lahat ng kaya ko to find you...

so how are you aylabidabitartie? :) its so different. wala ka... walang emoticon na umiiyak pag "sumisugaw" ako.. :rolleyes: hay, im sending you something sa email mo. nirecord ko sya kanina. sobrang bangenge ko na. everyday inom, everyday iyak, lammu un? and this is much worse coz something aches inside me.

oist! nga pala... nag post sa room ko si spongebob... :rolleyes: im glad he's okay. sa life nya. sa work. sa family. sobrang happy ko for him. and sana ako maging happy na din. sana makita kita. sana kasama kita :) kala mo naman totoong napakagaling ko sa tagalog :lol: haha sana hanggang sulat nalang ako. <_< bulol.

check mo multiply ko ha. may video doon. ginawa ko. tongue twister. minikaniko ni moniko ang makina ng minika ng minika ni monika :lol: galing galing ko! :)

anyway, i hope you'd get to read this SOON.

kahit kay fp ipaalam mo nalang na okay ka...

atleast, i don't have to go back to hurting myself again.

i miss you C!

Always,

ur future ex :cry:

p.s.

'cuse me. i tried to call you every hour?

i also leave offline messages sayo.

plus, no, hindi kami magkakabalikan ano man yang nasa isip mo.

utang na loob lang.

pag nabasa mo room ko, UTANG NA LOOB.

wala na.

p.p.s.

ayaw mo ng sinungaling diba?

ANO YANG GINAGAWA MO?

tinataguan mo kaming lahat

na-opsital kana at lahat NAKATUNGANGA KAMI DAHIL DI NAMAN ALAM SAN KA HAHAGILAPIN.

p.p.p.s

Qatar airways - QR645 MNL - DOH

naka-book na. leche.

Edited by dixiechiq

dear baby sam,

tell your mom, stop crying na...your ninong's always be here for her (& U)...

love,

ninong

ps.

pag bad gurl si mommy, you know where ninong is, lalayas tayo magkasamang mag-goodtime iwan siya... hahaha

Edited by tabouki