• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

Again, you left me dazed and confused. After I crossed street, you were walking towards me. I do not know why I stooped down and did not even greet you. Maybe it is the regret I am still feeling when I realized I was too late to make you mine.

Dolled up, you wore as if you were going on a date. An afternoon date that is since the clock just struck half past eleven. Suddenly I was thinking wayward - things that I am trying not think about and could not take if they were true.

You are too good to be one.

I sent you a SMS but you have yet to reply. I now fear that what I am trying not to think about you is true.

Dazed and confused, that is what I feel right now.

hey,

somebody sent me mechado. i cant go to the party so they sent me food.

smells good, looks good. with dinurado rice too! i was actually looking forward to tuna sisig to go with cold, cold beer

but this really smells real good. i'm about to devour this and then i remember you...what are you having for dinner? with who?

well, i hope you are having fun.

looking at your soft face...wondering, will you eat with me like this? in front of the vaio, amidst sheets of paper and folders and paints and brushes...

me, in 3-day stubble, week old levi's, fila sandals...

you, in a soft flowing sun dress, smiling, with soft loving eyes...

good food has this dreamy effect on me...

first bite is for you...

s

naisip ko, di ko pala dapat binibigyan pansin pa ang mga taong tulad nya.

:)

happy weekend sa lahat!

remember, it's better to have happiness in your heart, kesa puro galit at paninira sa ibang tao ang laman ng puso natin.

Edited by chipmaker

Dear X

These past few weeks have been difficult for both us. The years that we've spent together seems to have vanished just like that. I've given you everything that you asked of me, even if it was the impossible thing at that time, still i did. All the tongue lashing you gave me, all the harsh words you've given me, salvo after salvo, i kept quiet... through the years its always been like that, we'd break up and make up, still the same thing. But this time it was different. I just couldn't take it anymore, the baseless accusations, the countless tongue lashing, the disrespectful discourse, when you said it was over i believed it. I accepted it, i resigned to the fact that we're done... over with.

Then someone came, took care of me, gave me the devotion that you should have given me. Showed me love, showed me everything, treated me right and respected me. In short i fell in love with her. We fell in love with one another. I am happy at last... it was so nice to be loved like this. So wonderful to talk countless hours on things that really interests me. I found my better half in her.

I'm sorry if we didn't make it, even if you said you didn't mean the break up and you were hoping still that we would patch things up like we use to. We can't do that anymore, i gave my broken heart to someone else who fixed it even. It would be unfair for her for me just to leave her and get back with you. I love her, i don't love you like that anymore. I am really sorry if only i knew you still love me, but i didn't know... i didn't know. I guess its better this way, i know its difficult for you but i'm still here as your friend. I never intended to replace you that fast or fall in love...

I am sorry we didn't make it. I am sorry i fell out of love... I am sorry i didn't make it. Love was never a problem.

peter pan:

in the same way that the rain just disappears onto the ground after pouring down from the heavens, in the same way that dust blows away in the wind, in the same way that scents fade after a while... everything you say or do has just ceased to have any effect on me. at all. i hope you are not dense enough to know what that means.

see this is what happened - i realized just exactly what you were. just how totally childish you are. how totally without substance you are. how you start things and never follow through.... i could go on and on but this just about covers it. i had respect for you but your subsequent actions took that away. your lies took that away... and now ... theres just nothing there.

so say what you want. throw all the stones that you want. hurl them even... its okay ... they wont hurt one bit because ... in the end... theyre not really there after all. youre not really there after all. i doubt if you even know who or what you are...and yeah, if it pleases you to paint the nastiest picture of me you can ever paint to other people, go right ahead... when have i ever cared what other people thought of me anyway?

i hope in time you find out who you are, what you want and where youre headed to, because inspite of your grand pronouncements... you just dont know. and thats sad... because its all fancy wrappings and trappings where youre concerned. all the material possessions, all the success, all the quick lays, all the fun that you seem to have now - dont mean a thing when you dont know who you are and what you stand for.

-w

oh... one last thing. i now know and understand why what happened before happened.

Edited by Wyld

Missy,

When one leaves, another comes. I am most sure that there are more than one waiting in the wings.

I'm not inviting you for coffee, that's too serious. How about ice cream? Maybe it will ease the saddness away. Chill out with me? Let's see how pretty you are when you smile.

Molina

What does your love mean to me

its something i can't answer easily

just like the air that i breathe

you fill me up inside, you give me all that i need

like a bird flying high on a summers day

you're the wind that carries me away

to a place where you and i will always stay forever

if i never get to heaven then at least i will have known

i had an angel here on earth that I could call my very own

and if this world should end tomorrow, this much i know is true

i found my piece of heaven the day that i found you

longer than poets will rhyme

my love will burn for you until the end of time

if i should die before tomorrow comes

i wont regret a single day, because i had your love

must be somethin in the way you say my name

it takes away my worries and my pain

i know we'llmake it through the rain together

like a river flows and a flower grows, my love for you will never fade

like the sun will rise in the morning sky

you know that i am here to stay forever...

I/TG,

I have enough of this flirting with J/TB. That behavior is already beyond friendship. How often does he call you? As if you would care about what i think anyway, you left me high and dry yesterday. :thumbsdownsmiley: It isn't even the first time. Do you have a convenient excuse? It doesn't excuse not even letting me know. <_<

A

Edited by CodenameV

for my gayboyposse - lord, don, jay and emman,

guys i miss you so darned bad. i super missed you yesterday - i did the houston fitness fest - an all day les mills classes fiesta! ive been trying to find les mills here in hicksville forever and yes... theyre finally here! i hooked up with other les mills teachers yesterday and now i have a better idea where to find combat and pump... that should hold me for now.

how i wish you guys were there .... being there brought me back to the days when we would just work out all day. body combat with mitch, body pump and body jam with paolo and body balance (yeah even if you guys hated balance you would still attend it with me) with winnie. then lunch at greenbelt 3 after. then shopping. then cbtl. then .... bed bar! lol.... i was a total fag hag then huh? but i loved you guys to pieces... love you to pieces still...

doing those familiar classes, under the heat of the sun .... it just made me long for home a bit more than usual. doing those jumpkicks - sheer heaven! and remember the track echepelante (spelling?) that i abhorred during jam before? lol...how ironic that that was one of the featured tracks yesterday... but its always body pump that gets me going. the pushing to the limits, the doing those freaking bicep curls with the big donuts, the shaking muscles, the total exhaustion coupled with the highest of highs after class... god i felt good!

im pretty sore right now. sunburnt too (which looks good, if i may say so myself) ... but im sore and sunburnt in a good way. im sore and sunburnt with a smile, no a grin on my face. i had a great day yesterday - 4 hours of working out (well 5 cause i did an extra class in the morning at the gym just for good measure) always does that ...

i miss you guys... ill try to see you soon.

your faghag - kikai.