• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

B

you'll be going home soon..for 2 weeks we wont be in the same landmass.

i understand your fears..the thoughts that are swirling inside your head..i understand because i feel them too..maybe hers is stronger but i definitely feel them too..we both have been in this type of situations before and our experiences didnt go so well..but i want to assure you that no one can make me change my mind about you..about us..i love you and nothing will ever change. .not now..not in 2 weeks..not ever.

R

i let go of you the first time. i quit on you the second time.

sayang hindi ko nakaya. ayaw kong kayanin. baka hindi mo maintindihan.

sabagay, wala na ring pag-asa. mahal mo na siya. kinalimutan mo na ako. noon pa. bago pa man nagbago ang isip ko na ituloy na lang. bago mo napag-isipan, bigyan ng pangalawang pagkakataon na suriin kung pwede na. kung pwede na rin. o napag-isipang bahala na.

medyo nanghihinayang. naiinis sa katangahan. masyadong naging mapagmataas. mapagkubli. ayaw umamin na malungkot din. na hindi ganun kalakas. katapang.

ngayon. hanggang basa na lang. hanggang sulat sa pader na hindi mo naman nadaraanan. ayaw daanan.

Edited by KristinLavransdatr

I only wanted to say...

... go to sleep na babe. I know you're sick. I only let you go to gym because there's no way I can prevent you from doing what you love. But I can't let it pass that you're losing sleep as well. I know you fell asleep waiting for me to get back from lunch, but that's okay. You know me, I'm not one who'll make a big deal out of it. You need your rest. And if you happen to fall asleep because you're tired, then so be it. We still have tonight. We still have tomorrow.

... you should take care of yourself. Reading back at what I IM'ed you, yes, I realize it was unsensitive of me to say you probably wanted to chat with someone else. But that was only because I felt hurt when you said na "istorbo ako sa work mo." Babe, when did this became an issue between us? I never felt this way when I bug you in the office. So should you. We should be way beyond "feeling istorbo" at this point. Don't you think so?

... i love you. That's why I want you to take care of yourself. That's why I want you to take it easy when you're in the gym. Hell, if I had it my way, I don't want you to go to the gym for the meantime. If I had it my way, I want you in bed by 10pm. There are only two reasons why I tolerate the fact that we chat even if it's already past twelve there: (1) because you want to talk to me; and (2) because i want to talk to you.

I'm sorry if it didn't come out that way.

Edited by chipmaker

Why couldn't you just listen to me?

Such a futile attempt. Just because it doesn't fit your framework doesn't mean they're wrong. There are policies that you cannot muscle your way into. These policies are based on sound framework that have kept their industry from collapsing after '97.

You cannot just tell them that AST needs the money to survive. Remember the other meeting when they refused funding outright for Plan B? That survival and repayment is contingent on the expansion? These people almost lost their shirts over AST. Why would they risk it again?

and like everything in your life that you should think through, you rushed into it. some regret nagged at you, i'm sure. but you're the type that's easily comforted by the fact that everything will turn out alright in the end. that those decisions you rush into happen to mostly be the right one anyway.

but what happens until this happy ending unfolds? until then, what?

you jumped out of a plane without checking to see if you had a parachute on. i bet you'll pull that string and you'll find nothing will balloon out to save you.

what then?

PF

I write you hurriedly midway this manic morning.

There are certain things true in this world, as I live and write my lines. I'd like to briefly remind you of some of these:

1. Men get their way not just by following the rules but also by force, by cunning, by deception, by intelligence, by seduction, by sheer risk taking. You will scarcely believe just how much we can get away with using these techniques (tricks). "Dirty", by the way, is a relative term.

2. In the right time and the right place, these are the very tricks needed to get things done around here. Which is why we tend to get very good at using them techniques, sometimes, all of them.

3. Yes, we may also apply these techniques to get us girls. No sh*t. Oh, and did I tell you that "dirty" is a relative term?

Lastly,

4. The truth will set you free. It's gonna hurt though. No sh*t.

LC

Ate N,

What the HELL is happening to you over there?

You already got the 1 point something MILLION from the PAG-IBIG you were bent on processing before you flew back.

Now, you're asking for more?

Tama na ...

Fix your life. Stop turning to us for help. We can barely live on what we have as it is.

Ate R's getting pissed off already ... based on her reply to your email request.

You leave your daughter with her ... as if she were an old piece of clothing you can just throw away.

Shame ... YOU should have DIED instead of Dad.

Hope Ate R doesnt send you a single cent. You dont deserve it!

A

you with your too-big boobs bobbing around before the rest of you gets in the room. and yes, you, the sidekick that bullshits so bad i have no idea how you got to where you are. the both of you. i promise you this: you will never get ahead in life. you will never get what you want. and you will never be happy. people who are pathological liars and who are unashamedly two-faced will never get anywhere in the world.

and you. the one with the double standards. the one who airs her dirty laundry and then scoffs at everyone else's. and the rest of you. yes you without the personality. and yes the one that feigns maturity to hide her inner brat. you will all never be happy either. so long as you need to make fun of other people to feel better. so long as you need to stick to the cool clique to belong. so long as you don't fix your issues first before being high and mighty about everyone else's.

good luck to all of you. you'll need it.

Mom,

Despite what you may think ... you're TOTALLY off course.

We dont think certain things of you.

You're just missing Dad.

I may speak louder than necessary to you ... I need to. Your ears dont register what they should with the normal speaking voice/volume.

I dont know ... it is the generation gap.

I hope for your sake, you papers are processed. You'll be more happy and productive in Aussie.

Just dont be too hard on yourself.

A

S,

The EB with you was definitely WORTH my time ... by answering your PM. Did take a few exchanges for you to convince me to meet you. ;-) Am glad you were free that night, despite the last-minute text.

I did enjoy the company, dinner, drinks, your stories/laughs ... and DESSERT! ;-P

Hope we do have some more MEALs together. ;-)

Soon ...

A