The Mail Box

the weekend has flown by, albeit between intermittent phlegmy episodes and vertigo attacks. and i did not even see your shadow. but i felt you with me always. i struggled today to run all my errands and do a bit of shopping at the marikina shoe expo.. and as i perused the knick knacks and kitsch, i thought of you again. how you would have loved to see those aluminum lamps with colored glass. how you would have imagined where it could go and how lovely it would be lit up against the yellow walls of my future home. even sm cubao could not escape you. as i searched for THE bed, i imagined how it would be to roll around each one with you.. or to wake up beside you in it. even mundane appliances like stoves and refrigerators grew more meaning. and each step, each decision became harder to make.

i couldn't buy anything, love. i wanted you to be around to put your stamp of approval on it. i want you to deem it worthy to be around us, to be used by us. i ended up instead walking miles and empty handed back to the car. but it didn't feel like a waste... it was another trip i wanted to take with you.

i missed you all weekend. i can't wait til tomorrow.

i missed last saturday. :( i just couldn't get myself to go. :cry: got a text from jeffrey that night saying he saw you. short from interrogating the poor guy, i got as much info about you as i could. he was totally clueless. didn't want to see you with pb e. <_< chances were too high that she would be there. i will, however, see you before you leave for your tour...definitely! hurry back k? :* by then, i will be free from my academic burdens! humanda ka! :evil: :evil: :evil: bora na ito! :boo: :boo: :boo: hehehehe haloween? game!

i sure did some thoughtless things when i was younger. someone should have told me never to date men from one industry. and never to date older men when you're only a college kid. but who would have thought that years later you guys would meet up and exchange notes? who knows what else you talked about! oh, curse!

so? where you shocked to find out he was after me while i was crazy over his boss? and was he shocked to find out i'm still going out with you? did you tell him, it is my nature to date and not take men really seriously? did you tell him you're going through hell because of this? that i am more than what people see?

but i'm a nice kid, am i not?

Anong weird dun sis? Eh di ba default mode mo yun? Hahaha! :lol: (mang-asar ba :D)

dear blacket!

d gumana yung chant mo...punta na siyang states for a tour. d pa nagpapaalam! testingin natin sa iba yung chant in the mean time! nyahahahahaha :boo: :evil: :boo: :evil: :boo: :P

at d default mode yon a...ganyan lang talaga ako magmahal... :hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley: :hypocritesmiley:

Edited by batibut
dear blacket!

d gumana yung chant mo...punta na siyang states for a tour. d pa nagpapaalam!  testingin natin sa iba yung chant in the mean time! nyahahahahaha  :boo:  :evil:  :boo:  :evil:  :boo:   :P

at d default mode yon a...ganyan lang talaga ako magmahal...  :hypocritesmiley:  :hypocritesmiley:  :hypocritesmiley:

Dear Batz,

Matindi kse si PB.. yun yun! hahaha! :lol: Di hindi ka na mag-aayang Aposento nyan? :P Andyan na ba si Bobby? Tara na! Ay teka.. mag-review ka no! :hypocritesmiley:

Love,

G as in ganda :lol:

Edited by black cat

i will flatter you with this one.

it may not be good. but still, it will be about you. a time spent. utilities wasted. for you. in writing about you.

a recklessly pretentious human being who must have been told he is above all else. that's who you are. and your cohorts smell just like that. skunks smell better even. you think you're smart? you think your comrades are too? well, guess what? perhaps. but your depth is shallow. your insolent intelligence romanticizes stupidity. your poems make me cry for the poets who, long before you dared write your first line, have been less insulted. you dared be called one. you dared put words together and called them poetry. and you insulted me when you exposed me to them.

oh, they surround you, oh you little gods. playing greeks and romans. you make utopia a despicable hell. your language labors hard for refinement. and you think each time, you sound schooled. oh, you do. but the voice that i hear does not come from the marrow down your spine. oh, how i flatter you to assume you do have spine!

if glasses had tear ducts, mine would have shed some. but my glasses aren't like yours. yours shed lies. but your eyes shed none. as your eyes are part of the whole pretense called YOU.

flattered enough? thank you.

Guest simply_miss

I wish I could have a chance to show how lovely life can be

I wish I could have a chance to tell let you feel the authenticity of my feelings

I wish things could have been less complicated...

Nevertheless, I am glad to have you around....still

Far away from you

Regretfully I have to be

I cant wait til the week begins anew

Dull and dreary is each day without you

Awake is how I will spend each night til we are together again

Yeah...I hate Fridays.

:(

Edited by Wyld
Dear Batz,

Matindi kse si PB.. yun yun! hahaha! :lol: Di hindi ka na mag-aayang Aposento nyan? :P Andyan na ba si Bobby? Tara na! Ay teka.. mag-review ka no!  :hypocritesmiley:

Love,

G as in ganda :lol:

Dear Blacket,

hay...d kaya! hehehe someday marerealize din nya na kami ang bagay hindi si pb! nyahahahahaha

they don't play in aposento. sige when they come back from the states, lets watch a gig. pakita ko sayo kung gano ka gwapo yon! tingnan ko kung d ka magwaterwater jan!

ok aral na ko ulet! Pray for me ha...sa tamang simbahan ha! :P

love,

B as in Beauty :P

:heart:

Thirty one days.

Days filled with laughter and joy.

Days of discovery and shared realizations.

Days of wonder and awe.

Days of passion and love.

Thirty one days.

Here's to more!

Thank you.

:heart:

Edited by Wyld
Guest globetrotter

i never thought that its possible to love deeply from afar.

i never thought that i'll meet and fall in love with you in the most unconventional way.

but i was wrong.it really can happen and i'm living it right now.

i love you my dearest and i'll never get tired of saying it.

today is a very special day for both of us.thanks for making this a reality.

just continue loving to have more...