The Mail Box

How was your gig? I was hoping you had one in Makati last night but was told you were all the way in Pampanga. Hay! L*** invited me to the eastwood gig end of the month. I'm so tempted to drop by to catch a glimpse of you. Won't even say hi just watch you from somewhere where you can't see me. Yes, I guess its official. I have become your stalker. How sad is that? I miss you though.

wala ako magawa dito sa office

naiisip kita.paulit ulit ko binabasa lahat ng pms mo sa akin...naalala ko na naman ang nakaraan..and i cant help but think of the good times...di ko namamalayan tumutulo na ang luha ko...lagi ko pa din tinatanong sa sarili..what went wrong?what happened along the way..why did you have to change..i still love you my baby....and i dont think i'll ever love again...no not ever...i promise to myself that this would be the last realationship il be going into. Siguro sa iba tanga ako, gaga, stupida, dahil sa kabila ng nangyari ..patuloy pa din ako umaasa na babalik ka at maiisip nangarap tayong 2..minsan naging mundo natin ang isa't isa...mahirap lalo na ngayon..i dont know where i stand..i dont want to demand anything from you anymore...nagkakaksaya na ako sa anong ipinakikita mo sa akin...nasasaktan ako oo..pero anong magagwa ko..masaya ako pag kasama kita..nakakalimutan ko lahat ng sakit na nararamdaman ko. gusto kong sabihin sa yo na mahal pa din kita and that i want you back...pero hindi ko na din tinutuloy kasi alam ko naman ang sagot dun. gusto ko maka move on, unti unti nasasanay ako na wala ka na sa tabi ko....manhid..oo siguro sinusubukan kong maging manhid pero paminsan minsan me kumukurot sa puso ko..

sabihin mo sa akin...bakit naging napakadali sa yo na itapon ang lahat? bakita naging napakadali sa yo na kalimutan lahat ng pinagsamhan natin? bakit? hanggang ngayon hindi ko pa din maintindihan...mahal kita..if it itakes forever to wait for you..i will...i wil always love you..

Another one! :)

I am practically pulling the days forward to Monday.

I miss you so, I cannot put them to words.

For once in my life, my gift for the written word seems to have failed me.

But thats okay... I have you anyway.

Till next, I am yours.

Always.

-urC

ei m,

thanks for being so nice... no one has been this nice to me in a long time. too bad i aint fix yet... it'l be a while before im my old self again so i guess this is... sorry...

sorry if i cant see you often... sorry if i cant i cant call... sorry if i cant hold your hand in public... sorry if i cant say i miss you right back...

im sorry, im sorry, im sorry... for these and a lot more...

i warned you from the beginning. i guess wer the same afterall.

thanks and sorry...

j

j

the runes are helping me but the time i have to really learm is thin...work usually comes first....the customer service skills is innate but the irritable factor and cynic in me is undiminishing...it sorta my marker or centering point...those american cen really get under your skin when you least expect it......oh well...all else is livable...;)

surprise, surprise.

once again i have this urge to flee. to run away. to not pick up the phone when you call. to deliberately erase your number from my phone. to give lame excuses to our maid or our secretary to tell you i'm out and will never be back. always, always after a week or two i am struck by an almost paralyzing fear that it's all downhill from here... my rose-colored glasses will come off and i will see you as yet another one of them. or your glasses will come off and you will see me for real... and you won't like what you see. always, always it's going to feel like a speeding train directed straight at me... choo-chooing disaster and doom and foreshadowing yet another heartbreak. and always, always, my instinct will scream at me to jump away from the path of destruction... to turn my back completely and not even offer an explanation.

but last night, while you were holding my face and asking me to listen to you, i saw you for real. all of you. and surprisingly, i was not afraid of what i saw... instead, i was all the more stunned by your honesty and openness and kind heart. i saw in your eyes something i've never seen before, especially not in myself. and i had to stop dead in my tracks.

so now i dare that train to run at full speed. i'm going to stand my ground and not move. i'm going to wait this one out and see. because something tells me that when that train hits, it's not going to hurt.

Guest simply_miss

J

Last night was one of the most wonderful moments in my life

Just seeing you walking through that door gave me a different excitement

Hearing you say... "am here" just makes me wanna run to you and give you a tight hug.

Damn ,we never stopped talking...we really missed each other's company, I can tell.

The flow is just spontenous....

You made me feel that you're not just after something, but you wanna really spend time with me...to know me...to be a friend and my special partner. You just don't know how much I appreciate it.

Everything was wonderful last night..

Esp. when you hold me, hugged me, kissed me and looked into my eyes

I love the way you explored my body and treated me like your queen.

Oh baby, you just don't know how much you made me happy and made me want you more and more each day.

...again,it doesn't matter where will this lead us....but I just love the way we are right now. Taking it slowly....step by step.

Thanks for the wonderful moment.... :wub:

Edited by simply_miss

*HUG*

i wanted to rush over last night when you said you and your dad fought. i wanted to hold your hand while you vented, stroke your face and your back while you complained. i wanted to swallow your pain to take it away. i wanted to hug you so tight you wouldn't feel anything but my warmth.

and now that got me thinking...

maybe i feel more for you than i realize.

and that scares the s**t out of me.

I can't believe you're in bora! But thanks for the calls. It totally made my boring Sunday inspiring! Maalat ba yung tubig at napakainit ng araw? Tama bang inggitin ako? Basta wag lang maraming falling stars! Waaaah! Wish I was there I! Miss Nigi...miss you! :boo: :boo: :boo:

PS Bat d mo kasama si PB? hehehe :rolleyes:

Edited by batibut

you're hilarious, you know that? i almost fell off my chair when you said you were working out a while ago. WORKING OUT?! i was like, what the hell for?! and then you said so you won't have to be ashamed when we go out.

i wanted to slap you and hug you at the same time. how insulting that you still don't believe i like you--ALL of you. but how endearing as well that you want to make an effort at being better-looking for me. but seriously, it's not like you need it. i've never seen you as lacking or wanting for more in all departments... especially in the physical one. truth be told, when we had that early lunch in good earth and you were wearing your work barong, i wanted to jump you right then and there, without care or concern as to how it would look.

:lol:

you drive me absolutely nuts. and i think i'm loving it.

I slept in peace because I knew you were looking after me.

I woke up with a smile because I knew that you were there for me.

My day is just perfect because somewhere out there,

You are looking out for me.

Till we are together... I will be content with just words.

Know that I am yours.

Always.

-urC

i was in the company of friends earlier and all i could do was count the minutes until i would see your name flashing on my phone. i kept on looking at my watch thinking, this is the time we're usually on the phone, chatting away about our day, about how much we miss each other, teasing each other with sexual innuendo and voices straining to be sexy. i hated that i was brainlessly laughing and conversing with people. i hated that the ex arrived being ambiguous and annoying again. i hated that you didn't call soon enough. i hated that i missed you as much as i did.

i hate that i think i'm falling for you and i can't control it.

i hate not having control.

i hate that it's so easy for you to twist me around your little finger.

i hate that i think i'm enjoying it.

My words have abandoned me. I can only feel.

You have robbed me of rhyme, but in return you gave me your heart.

And I willingly submit.

My mind knows only one name and that is yours.

I cannot wait to be with you. For always.

Listen to Your Heart

I know there's something in the wake of your smile.

I get a notion from the look in your eyes, yea.

You've built a love but that love falls apart.

Your little piece of heaven turns too dark.

Listen to your heart when he's calling for you.

Listen to your heart there's nothing else you can do.

I don't know where you're going and I don't know why,

But listen to your heart before you tell him goodbye.

Sometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhile.

The precious moments are all lost in the tide, yea.

They're swept away and nothing is what is seems,

the feeling of belonging to your dreams.

And there are voices that want to be heard.

So much to mention but you can't find the words.

The scent of magic, the beauty that's been

When love was wilder than the wind.

Always.

-urC

Edited by Wyld

I!!!!!!!! D ako natutuwa ha! Nakakahiya! :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: Kaines! Sana hindi ka nabaduyan sakin! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Ang gwapo mo kasi e...d talaga ako nag-iisip pag ikaw kausap ko! :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: :grr: Grabe isang stupid missent text at isang lame-o retardo 2 minute phonecall explaining a missent text! D ako nakatulog at naka-aral, pinuyat ko pa si bob para i-analyze kung baket ang tangatanga ko! Pia and Renee were laughing their heads off!!!! Are you laughing? I hope not! Naalala ko tuloy lahat lahat...yung sa Peps, walking into the door when you said bye to me. Yung bora 1 na wala akong ginawa kundi tumitig sayo at ngumite dahil wala talaga ako maisip sabihin. Yung paulit ulit na explanation ko ng vienna convention on road signs at ang pagpagalitan ko kay rocky dahil d niya sinagot ang text ko tungkol sa agustin vs edu! SHIYEEEEET! Sana itanong sa bar yang stupid pacta sunt servanda na yan at hinding hindi ko na makakalimutan yan! AYOKO NA!!!! Kaines! D na ko cool! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

PS Thanks for the top o' the morning text! grabe idol talaga kita! I love you, too! Nyaaaaaah! :boo: :boo: :boo:

Edited by batibut

This time of year

month after

My Heart,

Manila is so dull and languid without you. I miss the resplendence and verve that you have brought to my life since we met for coffee. I am now but a shattered and desolate life form yearning to be a whole man again. Thinking of you as mine and mine alone keeps me from cursing the long nights.

The twelfth of a year with you has been more than wonderful. How lucky I have been--not very gifted where treasures are concerned-- I found by right divine, the most precious. Absolutely nothing compares. You brought me bliss, both innocent and sinful. You gave me love, both pure and carnal. I long and I lust for every fraction of you more and more each day. My earnest desire to enter still more completely into your heart is exceeded only by my passion to be with you, to be in you, and to be yours. No more why.. Je ne sais quoi.

Come home soon my heaven-- talk with me, walk with me, smile with me, bathe with me, sleep with me. Let me make love to you over and over and over again until I am whole again. Do not cease to love me-- I could not do without it.

Je t'aime passionnement,

:heart:

PS

I send you three kisses. Keep them. They are good ones.

Sleep well dearest...Let my love be your blanket to keep you warm.

Sleep well sweetest... Let my arms stretch out to hold you in your dreams.

Sleep well dearest... In slumber we can be together.

Sleep well sweetest... I hold you in my thoughts, I keep you in my heart.

For always.

-urC

Edited by Wyld

m! hindi ako masungit at hindi ako galit! nakaka urat lang kac pag makulit ka at madrama! uulitin ko ha, matino akong kausap, kaya pag napagusapan nang hindi matutuloy, e hindi talga! wag ka nang magdradramang kesyo insensitive ako at walng pakialam, kung wala akong pakialam edi sana d na kita tinanong pa... eto lang ung sakin... cnabi ko na sayo na ayoko ng ganto... i dont have the time and energy for something like this... at least not yet! pero sabi mo ok lang... ayan tuloy! at isa pa... matuto kang sabihin ung nararamdaman mo ha... hindi ako manghuhula! haaaay buhay! o cge na... sorry na...

you are so funny. who gave you the idea i wanted to engage in courtship? if i want you i will grab you by the hand and kiss you black and blue.

you hope you can get me with your moves, your flirtatious looks, your heart-wrenching words of endearment, your humor, your wit, your compliments, your pretty face. easy.

i know what i want. i know when i want what i want. when it comes to men i can be stupid. when it comes to men i defy dignity and not pretend it is alright because it makes me happy. when it comes to men i take full responsibility and accept i'm bad for being selfish and work on remorse later. i don't make excuses when it comes to my "man stupidity." that should make you happy.

but i think i'll keep you hanging a little while longer. hang on. i just need to make sure that the length of time you suffer is the same amount of time you'll make me suffer later.

wrong girl? if you're strong enough, i will be good enough for you.

Edited by KristinLavransdatr