• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

to my wife

magbabago na ko... luv yah!!

to my kids

daddy loves u so much...promis to go home early...mwah

to uno,dos and tres

paalam!!!! di na ko sasama mag C.I. sa inyo...friends na lang tayo..pramis!!!!

bro, bakit bigla yatang nagbago ang ihip ng hangin at aywa mo na kay number 1, 2 and 3 he he he... peace bro.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest simply_tinA

to my ____.... WALA KA TALAGANG KWENTA!~!!! BA'T BA KITA NAGUSTUHAN????!!!! ANO BANG NAGUSTUHAN KO SAU!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

Edited by simply_tinA
  • 2 months later...

hey peeps! this thread is back. i made one like this before but coz of an acceptable and logical reason they deleted it. hehe

well i just hope the admin doesnt hate me for putting this back. i just love collecting and reading letters.. sorry po. :blush:

as i've said before this thread would be functional and can be used in different ways..

COWARD'S WAY: thru this u can post letters or feelings or say words that u long to say to your dear someone or even to your family but u dont have enough courage to do so. u can confess ur love, hatred, anger to anyone with being direct or letting them know about it. as long as u've expressed it. it would be a good help right? ;)

DIARY: this too may also serve as your public diary haha. we have lots of blogs on the net now so why not have one here in our forum. its a good way to let the people u met here know what is going on with u.

NO DESTINATION: or u can also post ur letters here to certain people, icons, saints, things, values etc that do not have exact location. like God, Santa Claus hehe.. and a lot more.. call it towards the dreamland.. the fantasy land..

well.. post ur letters now!! :D

AN OPEN LETTER...

I love you.I love you for your smile. For that pair of eyes that's so easy to read. For that tiny line across your forehead that gives depth to your beautiful face. I love you for the way you can make me laugh. And I love the way I can make you laugh. And I love you for your sweetness, your innocence,your gentle presence...things that are being faked these days. I love the idea of loving you. I love how you touch me...and how you seem to know when I need your presence. I love US when we're together. I love the comfort and security I feel when i'm with you. I love how you're HOME to me. I love taking care of you. I love the way we love each other.

Sadly, I love you and want to be with you in a way that is not possible. You're my friend. I have always tried to live my life facing up to things. But this is not something I can tell you without losing face...without losing you. I cannot risk that. In the relatively short time we've known each other, you have become of extreme value to me.

And yet, I cannot keep my peace completely.I have to somehow tell you, eventhough I doubt that our paths will cross here, or that you'll even know that this is me. I am taking this coward's way because I AM SCARED.

I know that I should probably tell you this. I know that I may forever regret this. I also know that you don't love me in the same way...nor look at me in a remotely romantic way. After all,am just the friend you keep checking up on because you know I am lost right now. Who would love a lost soul anyhow?

Of course, it hurts. And I pray to God that this is one thing I can keep from you.It's my folly to think along romantic lines and if there be a punishment in store for crossing that line between pure friendship & romance...i'd take it alone. It was my choice to fall...I alone should get hurt.

I know that you've just recovered from a painful break-up. And that you're relishing being single again. Still, allow me to make a wish. I wish that next time you love, it will be for keeps. I am praying for God to send you someone you can connect with in the most important of ways...someone who will see the gift that you truly are...someone who will do those things i've planned to do for you...someone you can love in return.

People have said time and again that it's better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. But what they will probably never understand is how i'll always be a winner for having loved you.

It's been a privilege loving you in my silent,secret way.

Thank you friend for walking into my life.