• Recently Browsing

• No registered users viewing this page.

The Mail Box

jean,

bakit ba mahal kita????

palagi ko itong nasasabi sa aking sarili pag naiisip kita....

oo nga at close friend tayo.... pero sapat kayang dahilan ito..

basta naramdaman ko na lang nuon na ikaw na yata ang pinapangarap ko sa buhay..

nag kahiwalay nga kami ng GF ko dahil sa pagtatanggol ko sa iyo... mas mahalaga ka pa daw sakin kaysa kanya!!!

mas kabisado ko nga ang cellpone number mo kaysa GF ko eh.......

wjc-934

i am confused...

now that you seem to no longer be hostile with me...

i don't know now how you feel... i know that the chance of ever getting back together with you is probably close to nil right now, but the fact that from time to time, you let me see your smile, you let me hold your hand, the times when you surreptitiously touch my arm... they set within me a tide of confusion.

i have to admit that i was more comfortable when I knew exactly how you felt... now i'm confused, hopeful, afraid...

i love you... but i guess now, i'll just be left guessing on whether or not you may be starting to love me again...

damn...

M,

I'm sorry if I hurt you. I haven't seen him in almost a year. You have an idea just how close we were before. Hugging each other seemed like the most natural thing to do. I didn't know you would react that way, seeing us together.

ML told me you felt threatened. Why? Although the attraction is mutual, you know very well we don't and can't have a relationship. It's not even an option. Add that to the fact that you can have anyone you want. Despite your reasons, I still ask myself over and over, why me?

Resisting you is so hard as it is. You turn me on. I am addicted to your scent. The feel of your hand in mine gives me shivers. Looking at you, that sweet, angelic face, satisfies me. I care about you a lot. Having you close makes me happy.

Baby, I've told you this before. I want you here, but please.. please don't love me. It would only complicate things as we know it.

T.

There are no words that can describe my wrath...

I have discovered proof of your infidelity... and although it seems to me that this is an issue that has past, the fact remains, it was my friend, that bastard, the one who i welcomed as my own brother was the one who would stab me in the back...

I do not know how to take this news... i am currently seething with anger right now.

This is not the last of this.

i had a dream the other day

that you'd driven me to madness

obviously i couldnt tell it was a dream

i dreamt that in frustration and despair

i pulled the broken heart from my chest

half of it i sauteed with mushrooms

garnished with asparagus

and partook of my own last supper

the other half, UPSed to you

its former owner..

i admit (you always know when im lying anyway)

a small piece i saved

to appease the sniveling, sentimental moron inside me

WHO STILL HOPES YOU'LL COME BACK