dear bongbong

congrats.... pinagdadasal ko lang na hinay hinay ka lang sa pagnanakaw at wag mo sana ibenta pilipinas sa china....  kahit wag mo na bayaran ung utang mo sa bansa basta wag mo lang kami ilubog lalo sa utang tapos ibubulsa mo lang ung pera ng mga crony mo....

10 hours ago, Duel of Fate said:

dear bongbong. 

ok.. you won. 

but watch your back. you know damn well sara is your ally only during the elections. the senate is also still loyal to her father. and the congress is still gloria's playground. 

im not expecting more than 5years of presidency from you. either we shift to parliamentary or you get booted. 

see you. 

comrade duterte's political capital has been diminished. Marcos Junior will consolidate power and it is HIS agenda and not the duterte's that will be carried. I anticipate that Sara will be marginalized as the Marcos'es will not allow anyone to have due influence on the government. Ano ba ang power base ni Sara ?

Oo may iilang congressmen and senators beholden to her and her father's but the Marcos have more allies in either chamber. 

Yung kasunduan nila ni Marcos Jr. before the elections ? Mawawalang bisa yan. Sara is a threat to the Marcos'es and mark my words sometime in the future maybe eliminated.

Philippines national debt 1961 was $0.36b. do you know what it was at 1986? $28.26b! go figure you it out for yourselves. Do you not see how big that jump that is? 2022 na, tayo pa rin ang nag babayad ng tax sa inutang nila, we will still be paying that tax till 2025! Ano?! BBM pa?

1 minute ago, silverboy123 said:

Philippines national debt 1961 was $0.36b. do you know what it was at 1986? $28.26b! go figure you it out for yourselves. Do you not see how big that jump that is? 2022 na, tayo pa rin ang nag babayad ng tax sa inutang nila, we will still be paying that tax till 2025! Ano?! BBM pa?

The problem of debt happened because the gold standard had been dismissed. The soaring of debt came from both economic growth and world military conflicts. Economic growth climbed to new highs and mining of metals just cannot keep up with the frenzy of activities too. If you do not believe, then focus on what is going on in the USA today. 

What is bothersome is when Marcos was ousted, the hidden wealth was well documented and appraised to be at least 10 Billion dollars, mostly in US Real Estate.  It was SGV accounting firm that leaked the amount since the purchase was assisted by their outfit.  This choice of REAL ESTATE property soared in value. By the time Marcos was in exile, then president George Bush, the father of GWB, offered to repudiate all debts of the Philippines in exchage for this set of Hidden Wealth that the PCGG had an impossible task to liquidate.

This offer by a sitting US President was telecast worldwide. It was on CNN news feed then. But Cory was not shrewd. If she had accepted the offer, then Filipinos would have become debt free.  As a debt free nation, we would have automatic high credit rating and Filipinos can have fresh borrowings much easier and at lower interests because they have good standing. On the other hand, the Hidden Wealth was a lot more than its value prior to 1986 and if the deal went through, it would have been profitable for Americans to have the choice collection of prime estate.  The exchange would have been clearly a win win situation. 

Yet Cory, without consulting at least SGV or the Filipino banker community, instantly decided to  ask for more debts WITHOUT retiring the existing debt. Her response was to ultimately add more debt burden instead. She made her decision during a recorded or HISTORICAL speech, in front of the US Congress.  In the meantime the PCGG failed to liquidate Marcos' assets. The PCGG created legal impediments by sequestration of the assets, freezing them to prevent use and disposal.  The PCGG got no provision for security and maintenance and allowed the sequestered assets to deteriorate physically over the years. From 10 Billion dollars, the assets today lost 8 Billion dollars in value due to poor security and maintenance.  Moreover the real estate bubble that happened in the 1980s burst a few times since, leaving these once prime estate collection in physical ruin and neglect and a heavy tax burden that they now ask the heirs of Marcos to pay.

On 5/14/2022 at 4:11 AM, hit05 said:

The problem of debt happened because the gold standard had been dismissed. The soaring of debt came from both economic growth and world military conflicts. Economic growth climbed to new highs and mining of metals just cannot keep up with the frenzy of activities too. If you do not believe, then focus on what is going on in the USA today. 

What is bothersome is when Marcos was ousted, the hidden wealth was well documented and appraised to be at least 10 Billion dollars, mostly in US Real Estate.  It was SGV accounting firm that leaked the amount since the purchase was assisted by their outfit.  This choice of REAL ESTATE property soared in value. By the time Marcos was in exile, then president George Bush, the father of GWB, offered to repudiate all debts of the Philippines in exchage for this set of Hidden Wealth that the PCGG had an impossible task to liquidate.

This offer by a sitting US President was telecast worldwide. It was on CNN news feed then. But Cory was not shrewd. If she had accepted the offer, then Filipinos would have become debt free.  As a debt free nation, we would have automatic high credit rating and Filipinos can have fresh borrowings much easier and at lower interests because they have good standing. On the other hand, the Hidden Wealth was a lot more than its value prior to 1986 and if the deal went through, it would have been profitable for Americans to have the choice collection of prime estate.  The exchange would have been clearly a win win situation. 

Yet Cory, without consulting at least SGV or the Filipino banker community, instantly decided to  ask for more debts WITHOUT retiring the existing debt. Her response was to ultimately add more debt burden instead. She made her decision during a recorded or HISTORICAL speech, in front of the US Congress.  In the meantime the PCGG failed to liquidate Marcos' assets. The PCGG created legal impediments by sequestration of the assets, freezing them to prevent use and disposal.  The PCGG got no provision for security and maintenance and allowed the sequestered assets to deteriorate physically over the years. From 10 Billion dollars, the assets today lost 8 Billion dollars in value due to poor security and maintenance.  Moreover the real estate bubble that happened in the 1980s burst a few times since, leaving these once prime estate collection in physical ruin and neglect and a heavy tax burden that they now ask the heirs of Marcos to pay.

Thank you for this. Where did you find this? i would like to do more research about it. Would love to ask my former profs in Ateneo about it.

On 5/11/2022 at 4:23 PM, FF said:

as i expected ... panay alipusta lang walang laman ! ahahahahahaha. I  rest my case .

Dyan sila magaling eh. Pinagtatawanan ang mga kakampink na umiiyak sa pagkatalo ni Leni? Not knowing that ilan sa mga kakampink na yan, natutulog sa malalambot na kama sa loob  kanilang airconditioned room... may sasakyan, may trabaho, edukasyon, insurance, may savings, may kakahayaan mag abroad at may masarap na ulam. 

Kayo at mga katulad nyong lugmok sa hirap ang iniiyakan. Ang election na ito sana ang sasalba sa kinabukasan mo. ang pag-asang makaahon sa hirap at maiingat ang estado ng iyong pamumuhay ang namatay at ngayon ay pinagluluksaan.

Sige! tumawa ka and enjoy the life you deserve.

15 hours ago, silverboy123 said:

Thank you for this. Where did you find this? i would like to do more research about it. Would love to ask my former profs in Ateneo about it.

I have seen two videos related to the Hidden Wealth. The first video was by an investigative journalist team who visited each property with a price tag on the Hidden Wealth list.  The more recent video shows proof of deterioration over years of neglect and legal sequestration. You can compare their value when Marcos was still in power and how much it was devalued after People Power politics prevented its use and transfer. 

The real estate collection from the recent video look like what Clark airbase was after looters pillage the former Amercan base.  Search for videos since the first one was publicly disseminated.

Dear BBM,

I saw the list of potential/rumored cabinet members.
The one I am most looking forward to is to retain Sec. Art Tugade of DOTR! He, I think is the most excellent choice for that department.

I may not be a solid fan of Du30 admin esp during pandemic but I really love the Build Build Build program. Huge transportation infrastractures are one of the major solution to the tedious traffic in Metro Manila.

Biggest project to come so far- Metro Manila Subway (assumed partial operability at 2025). I hope we get to see more LRT/MRT projects and Skyways in the future with the help of BBM and Sec. Tugade for continuing Build build build program.

On 5/14/2022 at 4:11 AM, hit05 said:

Anak ng tipaklong.  Where do I begin?  Mga style Thinking Pinoy to.  Jumbled up words that seem to appear legitimate.  Pinaghalo ang facts and fiction para makauto.  May pa name drop pa ng institutions like SGV and CNN to have a semblance of credibility.  Galawang troll.

1.  Debt has been around even before the removal of the gold standard.  If you are referring to the escalation of money printing, then I agree.  Everything else is BS.

2. It is idiotic that a US president would be the one offering this.  You have to be braindead to believe this.  Most of the debts were with multilateral organizations so a US President cannot represent all the debts.  Cory had an impossible  choice of a debt moratorium or a restructuring.  The problems left her by a greedy family (which you clearly acknowledge).  She feared that reneging on the debt would completely destroy our creditworthiness for generations.  So she opted for restructuring.  And she surely consulted multiple groups. 

Dont name drop SGV.  WTF does an audit group know about debt restructuring?  Their financial advisory practice at that point wasnt even developed.   SGV is a great firm but let's be real here.  They've had crappy audits like the P2 billion debt they missed in PLDT decades ago.  Walang saysay kung nakipag usap o hindi nakipagusap kay SGV.  

3.  That last spiel on the real estate bubble.  I cannot potah lol.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how a propaganda machinery convinced millions of people that their thievery of US10 billion dollars over 21 years wasnt so bad.  Because hey, if a holdupper left you a few bucks so you can get home makes him a saint, despite pocketing the rest of your belongings.

• Like (+1) 2
1 hour ago, Kurtosis said:

Anak ng tipaklong.  Where do I begin?  Mga style Thinking Pinoy to.  Jumbled up words that seem to appear legitimate.  Pinaghalo ang facts and fiction para makauto.  May pa name drop pa ng institutions like SGV and CNN to have a semblance of credibility.  Galawang troll.

1.  Debt has been around even before the removal of the gold standard.  If you are referring to the escalation of money printing, then I agree.  Everything else is BS.

2. It is idiotic that a US president would be the one offering this.  You have to be braindead to believe this.  Most of the debts were with multilateral organizations so a US President cannot represent all the debts.  Cory had an impossible  choice of a debt moratorium or a restructuring.  The problems left her by a greedy family (which you clearly acknowledge).  She feared that reneging on the debt would completely destroy our creditworthiness for generations.  So she opted for restructuring.  And she surely consulted multiple groups. 

Dont name drop SGV.  WTF does an audit group know about debt restructuring?  Their financial advisory practice at that point wasnt even developed.   SGV is a great firm but let's be real here.  They've had crappy audits like the P2 billion debt they missed in PLDT decades ago.  Walang saysay kung nakipag usap o hindi nakipagusap kay SGV.  

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how a propaganda machinery convinced millions of people that their thievery of US10 billion dollars over 21 years wasnt so bad.  Because hey, if a holdupper left you a few bucks so you can get home makes him a saint, despite pocketing the rest of your belongings.

Hahahahahaha. You nailed it comrade ! + 1 sayo

• Like (+1) 1

comrades ... speaking to all regardless of political color :

1) Manmanan po natin ang mga galaw ng presumptive president . Sa Cabinet appointments : ang mga appointees po ba niya ay qualified , trusted at may integrity o lahat po ba sila ay appointed as BAYAD UTANG in gratitude for the support of the Marcos Junior ?

2) Sila po ba ay mga technocrats na may experience ,expertise AT PROVEN TRACK RECORD para maibsan ang paghihirap ng Pilipino o mga poltico inappoint lamang dahil sa blind loyalty loyalty at sunud sunuran lamang sa mga kagustuhan ni Marcos Junior? 

Kaya ba nilang ipaglaban ang kapakanan ng nakararaming Pilipino OR ipaglalaban lang ang nila ang kapakanan ng pamilyang Marcos at kanilang ka alyado ?

3) Ang focus po ba nila ay ang pagsuporta sa human rights , democracy and a level economic playing field kung saan lahat ay  pantay pantay ?

4) The rule of law : Susunod at tutupdin kaya niya ang batas and let justice take its course ? Or susundin niya ang pagpapawalang halaga sa batas ?

Tandaan lang po  nasabi na ng kanyang inang si IMelda Marcos sa height ng kanilang political dominance noong martial law na   " What are WE IN POWER FOR "?

Binoto at nanalo. Wag lang sana tayong magpaGAGO.

Edited by FF
On 5/13/2022 at 6:18 PM, hi_hello said:

dear bongbong

congrats.... pinagdadasal ko lang na hinay hinay ka lang sa pagnanakaw at wag mo sana ibenta pilipinas sa china....  kahit wag mo na bayaran ung utang mo sa bansa basta wag mo lang kami ilubog lalo sa utang tapos ibubulsa mo lang ung pera ng mga crony mo....

Expected na ito unless proven otherwise.

indebted na sya sa Mga elitistang supporters nya At political backers.

yung lifestyle nya sa pag party ay indication ng what is to come.

absentee governance just like his days as governor.

6 hours ago, Kurtosis said:

Now this is more believable.

di talaga pwedeng makipag deal ang presidente ng US to write off debt.

iba’t ibang institution ang pinag utangan ng mga marcoses on behalf of the country.

Thank you Kurtosis for the clarification.

almost believable na yung fake story ni hit05.  Pang tiktok talaga.

kung sa bookstore o library ito...under science fiction ang lagay! 

PERO Since projected winner na si Bong2.

sa mga bumoto sa kanya (di kasi ako registered so neutral Ako pero skeptical pa rin sa kanya)...ano po yung expectations niyo na gawin nya?

Para claro naman sa ating lahat.

wala nang bakit mo binoto pero anong gusto mong matupad  nya habang sya ay presidente.