3 hours ago, Guest Anonymous said:

How heavy JP Morgan is invested in PH? 

USD43.4 Million. As if they make a significant contribution to our economy? BTW, they invest in the companies of old oligarchs baka alam nila bababa performance LOL ...

https://am.jpmorgan.com/content/dam/jpm-am-aem/asiapacific/hk/en/literature/fact-sheet/jpmorgan_philippine_e.pdf?fbclid=IwAR3_2hscpYXZRtvQvsjLBzYVq1gay52cH9FrBHF_xhuC96tBk29XAQykpbY

Comrade thank you for the reply. I think the point is not how much JPM invests but the effect their recos have on those  investing in the local market.

Maybe their small investment of USD 43.4 million reflects their  confidence in the country vs other countries. So for better perspective it may also be worthwhile to post JPM's  investments in other markets.

Should we disregard JPM is that the message you are saying ?  Most the points they have raised are pretty solid IMHO. If there is something worth discussing it maybe more useful to discuss those.

• Like (+1) 1

It is wise that you took the offer for education secretary. The NPA and most of the brainwashed are victims of education. A lot of the democracies now imprement open book policies rather than textbook approach to educate their citizens. This is in line with Scientific Procedure that more or less permits the person to test and verify the Truths that knowledge presents.  

Besides, let us take advantage of the Information Age instead of succumbing to demagoguery .  Demagoguery creates prejudices and arouses anger and resentment against people without understanding how it is to be on the other side. 

18 hours ago, hit05 said:

It is wise that you took the offer for education secretary. The NPA and most of the brainwashed are victims of education. A lot of the democracies now implement open book policies rather than textbook approach to educate their citizens. This is in line with Scientific Procedure that more or less permits the person to test and verify the Truths that knowledge presents.  

Besides, let us take advantage of the Information Age instead of succumbing to demagoguery .  Demagoguery creates prejudices and arouses anger and resentment against people without understanding how it is to be on the other side. 

This could be one of the best strategy PBBM made. 

On 5/13/2022 at 10:23 AM, FF said:

Comrade thank you for the reply. I think the point is not how much JPM invests but the effect their recos have on those  investing in the local market.

Maybe their small investment of USD 43.4 million reflects their  confidence in the country vs other countries. So for better perspective it may also be worthwhile to post JPM's  investments in other markets.

Should we disregard JPM is that the message you are saying ?  Most the points they have raised are pretty solid IMHO. If there is something worth discussing it maybe more useful to discuss those.

While I don't see anything wrong with their recommendations, It would be prudent to also check others.

While JP Morgan can be considered a Whale in the Market, is JP Morgan the only whale? There are hundreds if not Thousands that are as capable as JP Morgan so I think it would be also Ideal to check their sentiments as well. 

Disregarding JPM is up to you. What I did was took their content with a grain of salt and not like a bible. 

1 hour ago, Guest Anonymous said:

While I don't see anything wrong with their recommendations, It would be prudent to also check others.

While JP Morgan can be considered a Whale in the Market, is JP Morgan the only whale? There are hundreds if not Thousands that are as capable as JP Morgan so I think it would be also Ideal to check their sentiments as well. 

Disregarding JPM is up to you. What I did was took their content with a grain of salt and not like a bible. 

hi comrade. truly well said. Am waiting for the other investment houses to put in their two cents . Lets help each other in updates. Pag may  nakita ka post ka din dito. 🙂

• Like (+1) 1
21 hours ago, boyromantico said:

You mean only undermine the government by 50% and she is good? 

Gusto ata nila maging Lutang si Inday Sara gaya ng Mama nila. Haha

Dear Sara:

May I suggest that you consult and plan thoroughly with the AFP before you implement compulsory military service.

As your primary cabinet position is SecEd instead of SND, may I also suggest that you keep up the academics so our students remain competitive and up to world standards.

With the OVP, it would be great if you put your own stamp on it.  It would be great to see you msking your own decisions instead of trying to fill someone else's expectations.

Good fortune to you.

On 5/17/2022 at 11:22 AM, JR_DEDUQUE said:

Dear Sara:

ROTC na please!

I hope that military technology applied in schools have moved on from parade formations that got roots from pre World War1 state of the industry to contemporary times which fully equip soldiers  to follow commands directly and no longer by regimented class.

Warfare today is  no longer by rifle and bayonets. Soon even bullets will acquire Artificial Intelligence which enables homing in to targets. Drones  inhibit physical contact where soldiers use remote control to send unmanned assault weapons.

Unless the policy is to match the capability of a potential enemy, militarisation rooted from obsolete warfare technology is practically useless. It is a waste of manpower to acquire stills like following field formations and regimentation based on  more than a hundred year old drills prior to automatic machine guns, electromagnetic pulse cannons, hypersonic missiles, laser guns, etc.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/21/2022 at 11:21 AM, antChamber said:

To the incoming VP, 

I trust that you will do an excellent job as Vice President and Education Secretary. When you say "Mahalin natin and Pilipinas", I can feel the sincerity from you. Good luck and best wishes.

That's just wat i was thinking. 

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...