• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Life is like riding a bicycle. To keep your balance you must keep moving.

- Albert Einstein

Ride your bike  or your women doesn't matter just move on move forward till you drop, it's great for the soul. 

- Taktarov88

I suggest na don't force yourself to get over it in a week or in a month nang ganun-ganun lang. It's not easy, specially if the cut was too deep. Let yourself hurt. Cry if it hurts. Keep on crying and letting it out. One day mapapagod ka din nang kakaiyak at kakaisip ng mga gusto mo itanong or malaman pa.

Kasi when you start healing, you'll just wake up and feel nothing at all. Or it doesn't hurt as hell anymore. Yung hindi na yun ang una mong maiisip.

Walang pattern or tamang timeline sa healing. Mahirap din kasi na pilitin mo sarili mo magheal, when in reality hindi pa pala talaga OK. You'll end up fooling yourself. And don't do rebounds... You'll only drag another person into your trauma or still existing pain. Do not close your doors, but don't try to use other people din.

I remember yung isang ex ko nun, took me 4 years. There's this guy I've been seeing. We were physically into each other, and he kept on asking if "kami na ba?" And I keep saying na hindi pa ako OK to jump into one. Then one day, I woke up na OK na ako. Na hindi na ako affected by any of that past. Naaalala ko, yes, but it didn't hurt like it used to. Actually there was no pain na, not even a single tear. So I accepted the new guy na.

Don't rush; healing takes time. However, if an opportunity for love arises, seize it. In the meantime, focus on improving yourself. Engage in hobbies you couldn't pursue or didn't have time for while in a relationship. Also, work on developing a skill or advancing in a job that will increase your income. While money won't directly aid your healing process, it makes it easier to engage in activities that can help you heal, such as new hobbies, travel, and meeting new people.