Random Thoughts Thread

That's your pathetic problem. You don't stick to the rule. You count too much on the exemptions. Why the f*ck would you have to rely on the slim chance of an exemption than just focus on the rule. Then when you don't get what you want, you almost bang your head on the wall questioning God, your destiny, fate, karma or whatever. You didn't even think of what your basic common sense. Unnecessary only-for-the-idiot kind of stress.

Edited by *Jessie*

If you want to change the world, do it now while you're still young and single. When you're old and gray and married, you can't even change a channel.

Oh cr@p, there goes the coffee flying out of my nose. I'm gonna be smelling this sh*t for the next few hours, damn.

Mental note: Don't drink coffee and read random MTC stuff at the same time. Funny quotes like this might just come up.

Thanks for that little dose. Hehe.

• Like (+1) 1

Pati ba naman ang panahon ngayon may Bipolar Disorder (Manic Depression) na rin? Kaninang umaga ang init, kala mo impyerno. Ngayong hapon naman ang lakas ng ulan, kala mo delubyo.

Mai-check nga sa DSM-5 to.

I was told I am better than this. I was told to hope, and stay optimistic. I did just that. But maybe, all those don't look good on me. It may sound weird, given the situation; but this time, I am actually okay and is at peace with what could happen.

I might lose. Or I might win. Stay, and watch. And be happy for me, whatever the out come would be. I am happy.