Random Thoughts Thread

What's the story, Morning Glory. YEAH!

I was nudged out of REM sleep when I felt a soft and warm body hug me from behind.

She is not really the affectionate 'touchy-feely' type. Especially not compared to me. But then again, not too many are when I think about it.

So this (embrace) came as a pleasant surprise.

And me being who and how I am, I took it as an invitation of sorts. Doesn't really take much to get my juices flowing. And the fact that we haven't had any for a few days makes it all the more so.

I lay there for a while longer with her arm around me and her leg over mine while my mind fully emerges from slumber. I sense that the little girl is still fast asleep. Though the boy is awake and off the bed. A quick peek cofirms that he's on the mat at the foot of the bed, playing and otherwise keeping himself entertained.

Easy Sunday morning indeed.

She eventually turns away from holding me and I follow, pressing my body into the softness of her back while my hand slowly finds purchase upon her breast. First outside her top. Then eventually under it and upon her soft and smooth flesh.

And my palms and fingers feel her nipple stiffening awake due to my light flickering touch. And I nuzzle her neck and inhale her scent, languidly savoring her warm aroma.

This goes on for quite a comfortable while and we lay there. Secure in the fact that we're together.

Until I decide that I shall get more this fine morning. So I turn her flat on her back and I lift her top and explore her soft smooth breast. And I rub and flick and feel her nipple and breast all over my face. I play my mouth, nose, eyes, lips, cheeks, and chin on her nipple. And then I take her nipple into my mouth so I can suckle upon it. And I feel her nub harden between my lips. And I flick my tongue around it's pink tip.

And I expose the other breast and do more of the same on the other tit. And I revel in playing with this other as much as I did the pair before it.

And the little girl goes on sleeping. And the boy doesn't mind anything beyond his quiet play.

So I tell her I am rising to gargle and piss. And that I will be back for her. She says naught, but she doesn't indicate 'no'. So I soldier on.

And I return to the room and ask the boy if he wants to go ahead down stairs.

To which he replies in the negative. Probably hesistant to leave the coolness of the room still with vestiges of the past night's A/C still permeating within.

So we allow him a few minutes on the ipad knowing he'd be immersed in it enough.

Enough that I was able to take off her bottoms in one swift motion.

And she opens her eyes at this. Finally knowing that I fully intend to follow through with that I had intended.

I see her eyes widen in excitement from the naughtiness of what we were about to do. Flushed from the rush of intimacy that the upcoming act entails.

And I cover the lower parts of our bodies with a blanket as I take off my boxers.

Her legs part seemingly of their own volition to grant me access as I lower my rigid manhood upon her soft warm mound.

I take my hand and guide my dickhead once, twice, thrice all along her pussy folds to part them. And to coat it's head with some of her slick wetness that has been sent to flowing this glorious morning.

And she exhales softly as she is filled when I smoothly push myself inside of her.

And we hold each other and thrill of the feeling as we join.

And I move slowly and smoothly in and out of her.

And we feel it all happening smooth and slick. Slick because she is fully wet. Smooth because I do not rush because we're doing this in peace. And we want to feel each inch of the other rubbing against our privates in affection.

So I smoothly guide her legs in various positions to allow me to compeletely explore the insides of her.

And I deeply and firmly and consistently move in and out of her until I can tell from her breathing that I should go a bit faster.

A bit harder.

A bit deeper.

Until I feel she finds release by the increased warmth and wetness of hers.

And I let her legs down and straddle her so she can prolong her climax while I chase mine.

And she keeps her eyes closed while I hump faster over her.

And she grabs my ass when she feels my juices spurting and mixing with hers.

And we hold each other and we kiss.

For our morning is glorious.

And this day has just begun.

:-)