What Women Want That They Don’T Tell You

1 hour ago, Retirong Manyakis said:

$$$

this just goes to show how twisted your thinking is about women. not all women want or need $. what if they rich too? then what's your answer then? clearly you don't know what women want. you are a trouble minded retard.

14 minutes ago, Retirong Manyakis said:

what do women want then? u?!?! lol.. 😂🤣 im pretty sure they'll choose $$$ over u. lol! hahaha.. loser 💩

you just made my point for me. i just done told you that if the girl is rich then what do they need more $ for? you were too dumb to answer by deflecting instead, and ignoring the question. a rich girl wouldnt need more $ knucklehead. you know you got pwned retard. not everything revolves around $. i guess you too much of an idiot to realize something simple as that.

16 minutes ago, Retirong Manyakis said:

stop flattering embarassing yourself. they dont want u.. create an account and not hide behind an anonymous one.

a girl with not alot of money will definitely not choose u.. thats a fact. 

deflecting again, avoiding the question. obviously if a person doesnt have a lot they would need/want $. you keep bringing the issue back to that and even using me as an example wherein i didnt even mention anything about women wanting me. lets focus here chuckles, If a girl is rich with $ then what would they want with more $? if we go by your answer then you don't have anything else to offer them other than your $. Remember, there will always be someone richer than you are and that includes women. lets hope you stop deflecting and stop answering with "women with no money won't choose you" because it makes you look stupid because you seem defensive lol.

• 4 weeks later...

Watch their actions gentlemen not their words. Women are sketchy creatures they use words to smoothen things up. To be more brutal she will literally suck and eat your cum if she really likes you at the moment. I remember an ex girlfriend with all the LQ but Nung nasa kotse na she proceeded taking off her bra and sucked me…. Really Ironic right? Women will show it through their actions period

On 9/22/2022 at 10:18 PM, Jakolngjakol said:

But all your  answer is $$$$😆😆😆😆

Hahaha! anong binigay mo para mabago buhay ko? ngbigay ka ba ng bahay o negosyo na ikaw ng produce?  HELLO! naalis mo ba ko spa? wala kang paki lahat ng meron ako pinaghirapan. FYI.

• 1 year later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 9/27/2022 at 8:47 AM, Howdy Doody said:

Hypergamy for women. It's hypogamy for men. Women will always strive for more status, that is a fact. Even a rich woman will still seek a richer man than her, otherwise she settled for less. Men on the other hand usually settles for someone below his status, unless he is a gigolo.

this makes perfect sense, some women truly live by this principle -- it may seem she's yours but clearly, it is just your turn...lalo ngayon sa age ng social media. Immature and younger women usually fall to this category but older, more mature women truly want a love that lasts until you're both alive!

• 2 weeks later...