On 1/21/2023 at 4:12 PM, Edmund Dantes said:

The pathetic thing about them is that everytime na lang pumapalpak current admin, they will always turn to Leni, or worse sa maginang Aquino na namayapa na. Eh nasan yun change is coming? Akala ko ba magiging Singapore Pilipinas?

To be fair, people always blame previous admins, mainly cos theyre easier targets who don't hit back.

On 1/26/2023 at 12:40 AM, marvz_80 said:

It will take few years or more than a decade for our country to recover its economy, now that we have big debts and high inflation rate kahit sino pa ilagay nyo politician dyan

Not necessarily! Our economy is based on the remittance of our OFWs plus the undeclared money that is coming in via underground channels. 

18 hours ago, IamGrumpy said:

Not necessarily! Our economy is based on the remittance of our OFWs plus the undeclared money that is coming in via underground channels. 

Our Economy is not based on OFW remittance because this is just a small portion of money coming in compared to businesses and stock market. 

1 hour ago, gxylon said:

Our Economy is not based on OFW remittance because this is just a small portion of money coming in compared to businesses and stock market. 

Do you know how much money the OFWs are bringing in thru formal and informal channels? How can the economy grow more than 7% when the inflation is high, agriculture, production, services, etc are contracting ? 

When the peso weakened it increased the value of the remittance dollars allowing for an increase in the total value being received by the OFWs family. You can check the statistics. This has been the trend for so many years now. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/18/2023 at 3:04 PM, Edmund Dantes said:

Kaya nga, may bayad o may sayad o pareho. I hope he is getting paid for it. Because if he is doing that out of plain fanaticism then I feel sorry for him.

You remember si Chao Yumol? The Ateneo gun man? I did use this as an example in one of my lecture to make a point that an addiction is not necessarily towards a substance. It can also be to a person and in this case a politician. Chao Yumol is by very definition an addict, a junkie even. Kaso hindi sya sa shabu nalulung kundi sa propaganda materials ni Duterte at Marcos sa social media. It got to a point where not only naging distant na sya sa family and friends nya, kundi he was even neglecting already personal hygiene. Ganun kasi pag addict ka na eh. Iba ang nagiging priority na ng utak mo.

The sad thing is that he is actually a doctor and nasira buhay nya. Ngayon nakakulong na sya dahil sa ginawa nya sa ateneo and I doubt kung dadalawin sya dun ni Tatay Digong. Truthfully, I am more worried about him going through withdrawal.

Sabi sayo wala nang bayad kaya di na madalas mag comment🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• 2 months later...

Psst Boba,

You were already beaten by the widest margin (mas malaki pa ang lamang kaysa sa boto) in Philippine electoral history and your trolls still can't get over it. Iyak pa din sila ng iyak. Until when will your losers accept the fact you were beaten soundly by PBBM? Hahahaha! 

Edited by lee sawyer
  • Downvote 1
11 minutes ago, lee sawyer said:

Psst Boba,

You were already beaten by the widest margin (mas malaki pa ang lamang kaysa sa boto) in Philippine electoral history and your trolls still can't get over it. Iyak pa din sila ng iyak. Until when will your losers accept the fact you were beaten soundly by PBBM? Hahahaha! 

Pati pala sa barangay elections May budget ka🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡👺👺👺👺🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

11 minutes ago, IamGrumpy said:

Pati pala sa barangay elections May budget ka🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡👺👺👺👺🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kawawa ka naman. Projecting. Bakit mo alam, troll? Binigyan ka na ba? Wala kasi akong alam sa barangay elections. 

Edited by lee sawyer
On 1/21/2023 at 9:59 AM, czmn said:

Private citizen na po yan, hindi na po sya binabayaran ng mga taxes natin, unlike yung mga nakaupo sa pwesto na puro party ang inaatupag. 

If you don't want Bobita to be bashed, tell the admin to take this thread out. Nagpaparty? Kasi sinabi mo? 

• Downvote 1
6 hours ago, lee sawyer said:

Kawawa ka naman. Projecting. Bakit mo alam, troll? Binigyan ka na ba? Wala kasi akong alam sa barangay elections. 

Di naman ako kawawa 🤣🤣🤣

dami ko nga budget ngayon dito sa DA🤪🤪🤪🤪🤡🤡🤡🤡👺👺👺👺 punta ka sa office ko🐷🐔🐮🐰🐤🙊🙉🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣

7 hours ago, IamGrumpy said:

Di naman ako kawawa 🤣🤣🤣

dami ko nga budget ngayon dito sa DA🤪🤪🤪🤪🤡🤡🤡🤡👺👺👺👺 punta ka sa office ko🐷🐔🐮🐰🐤🙊🙉🙈🤣🤣🤣🤣

Nonsense na sinasabi mo, troll. Hahaha! Barado ka na ba, troll, kaya mga nonsense ang mga sinasabi mo? Haha!

Edited by lee sawyer
  • 3 months later...
On 4/8/2023 at 10:55 AM, lee sawyer said:

If you don't want Bobita to be bashed, tell the admin to take this thread out. Nagpaparty? Kasi sinabi mo? 

FUnny how every moron who says this hindi naman

1. mapantayan educational attainment ni Leni. Ako kaya ko pantayan educational attainment ni Bongbong
2. Hindi naman intellectual. Hinid naman doktor, political scientist, hindi naman abugado
3. Even in 10 lifetimes di naman masasabi ng harapan kay Leni na bobita sya

And now for the painful truth. Anong class ba ang mga MakaDuterte at Marcos? Ilan ba talaga sa kanila tapos highschool man lang.

• Winner! (+1) 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2023 at 11:52 AM, haroots2 said:

If this is the truth can you show me your data?  Otherwise its just fake news as always.

Will anecdotal evidence suffice? I can assure you all my educated, intelligent, and successful friends and relatives voted for Leni. The unlearned, the unsuccessful, those earning less than 50k a month, or those sweating it out somewhere in the middle east are the ones who voted for the two dimwits from Leyte.

8 hours ago, macbolan00 said:

Will anecdotal evidence suffice? I can assure you all my educated, intelligent, and successful friends and relatives voted for Leni. The unlearned, the unsuccessful, those earning less than 50k a month, or those sweating it out somewhere in the middle east are the ones who voted for the two dimwits from Leyte.

Its the same thinking Leni's campaign manager and allies say they won't loose. But they did and can't fathom why they lost.  

And maybe you don't have that much successful friends and relatives than those earning less than 50k. :D

I'm earning way more than 50k and I convinced all my immediate family and some friends to vote for BBM.  I don't even had any benefits received or will receive anything by voting for him. 

On 8/9/2023 at 6:19 PM, haroots2 said:

Its the same thinking Leni's campaign manager and allies say they won't loose. But they did and can't fathom why they lost.  

And maybe you don't have that much successful friends and relatives than those earning less than 50k. :D

I'm earning way more than 50k and I convinced all my immediate family and some friends to vote for BBM.  I don't even had any benefits received or will receive anything by voting for him. 

It's much more believable to have more stupid voters than smart ones. But I'll take your word, since it's your personal anecdote. The way you spin your story, you're the smart one in your family and among your friends, and you do the convincing. I could be wrong.

4 hours ago, macbolan00 said:

It's much more believable to have more stupid voters than smart ones. But I'll take your word, since it's your personal anecdote. The way you spin your story, you're the smart one in your family and among your friends, and you do the convincing. I could be wrong.

Leadership leads to influence.

I knew you'd see it as a compliment. It's like this: you're the leader and you ran a personal campaign for Marcos. That makes you an idiot. Your clan and your friends, being dimwits, took your word at face value. It's a confirmatory tale of the stupidity of Filipino voters giving rise to idiots like duterte and bongbong.

Carry on.

dear leni, 

TBH nanalo ka sana pero sinira ka mismo ng mga taong nasa paligid mo.

niraid ng mga tagasunod mo ang iglesia pero hndi mo man sila sinuway or pinag sabhan

sinira ng mga tagasunod mo ang poster ni BBM tinapakan dinuraan at may video pa habang gingwa nila pero again

wala kang ginawang pag saway or what not. sayang ka kung doon palang d mo nakayang kontrolin paano pag ikaw pa nanalo? 

On 8/11/2023 at 4:30 PM, macbolan00 said:

I knew you'd see it as a compliment. It's like this: you're the leader and you ran a personal campaign for Marcos. That makes you an idiot. Your clan and your friends, being dimwits, took your word at face value. It's a confirmatory tale of the stupidity of Filipino voters giving rise to idiots like duterte and bongbong.

Carry on.

This is the thinking why your group who maybe the candidates are will never win.   And since 2016 until now still has no clue or idea how your candidates can win.  And you call yourselves the "matatalino".  Forever in the sideline ngawa ng ngawa how their candidates lost.  Can't wait how Sara will demolish her fellow candidates to   be the next president and umiyak nanaman kayo.