• 2 weeks later...

I'm addicted to it. Just got home from MOA. Nest sya ng magnemite and voltrob. Along the bay area, magikarp and poliwag too. better hunting ground than greenbelt in my opinion.

I tried megamall and shangrila, but i was not so lucky (internet issues). I'll try it again one of these days. Plannng to go to BGC next weekend to see if it is a good hunting ground and probably baguio before the holiday. :)

I'm addicted to it. Just got home from MOA. Nest sya ng magnemite and voltrob. Along the bay area, magikarp and poliwag too. better hunting ground than greenbelt in my opinion.

I tried megamall and shangrila, but i was not so lucky (internet issues). I'll try it again one of these days. Plannng to go to BGC next weekend to see if it is a good hunting ground and probably baguio before the holiday. :)

BGC is an excellent hunting ground! Aside from the fact na maraming pokemons sa area, marami ding poke stops na may mga active lures. :)